> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

824 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Lenovo P780 - MIUI Firmware
Firmware
What version of the MIUI firmware are you using?
MIUI V6 / 7/8 - AndreyZo [ 452 ] ** [53,24%]
MIUI V8 - ganjybas [ 113 ] ** [13,31%]
MIUI V5 / 6/7/8 - usnkreal & miuisu [ 73 ] ** [8,6%]
MIUI V6 - evg0672 [ 9 ] ** [1,06%]
MIUI V6 / 7 - ishkornik & saxyuzhny [ 6 ] ** [0,71%]
MIUI V5 - galickijj [ 13 ] ** [1,53%]
MIUI V5 - mixmax1982 & stas2z [ 5 ] ** [0,59%]
MIUI V5 - Alexdemon [ 5 ] ** [0,59%]
MIUI v5 - lephonecc [ 3 ] ** [0,35%]
MIUI - Warezz37 [ 8 ] ** [0,94%]
MIUI V? - Install different versions of miui [ 162 ] ** [19,08%]
Total votes: 849

terakon
Message#1
04.03.15, 12:45
Guru
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 3766
Check in: 11.04.14
Lenovo P2 4/64

Lenovo P780 - Custom MIUI firmware (Android OS 4.x.x)
PictureP780
Description | Discussion | FAQ | Purchase | Marriage / Repair | Accessories | Owners Club | Modems and communication | Power consumption (autonomy) | Lenovo P780 - Modification of software and decorations | Lenovo P780 - Firmware (OS 4.2) | Lenovo P780 - Firmware (OS 4.4) | Custom firmware 4.4.2 | Themes, decorations, modifications for MIUI | MIUI firmware

Disclaimer
Remember, everything YOU do, YOU do at your own FEAR and RISK. The authors of the firmware do not bear any responsibility for your rash actions.
Before you do something with the phone, I strongly recommend that you put this programMTK DROID TOOLSand make NVRAM backup in it. What it is, you can read hereCLICK
Drivers and Utilities
Drivers- Option 1 + "Install / uninstall drivers" -instructions
FirmwareforFlashtool
TWRPKernel + Kernel Recovery
Firmware based KK 4.4.2 V6 / V7 / V8

Firmware based JB 4.2.1-4.2.2 V5

Instructions on firmware
Miscellaneous / Instructions
CN / ROW and CN + / ROW +(also worth reading)
Our phone has two types of CN firmware (for the Chinese domestic market) and ROW (for the rest of the world). The main difference between the firmware (besides the kernel) is the internal memory of the phone. You can change the markup only with the firmware via the SP Flash Tool. but it is worth noting that all custom firmware and recovery are made under a certain markup, and when choosing these, do not forget about it.

Information about the types of markings CN / CN + / ROW / ROW + what it is and why

How to independently determine the version of the markup of memory?
Go to the root directory of the system (/ root) using the root explorer, find 2 files:
emmc @ andoid under them will be the letters mmccblk0p6
emmc @ userdata mmccblk0p8 It means that you haveROWmarkup

emmc @ andoid under them will be the letters mmccblk0р5
emmc @ userdata mmccblk0p7 It means that you haveCNmarkup

Lenovo P780 - Firmwares (OS 4.2) (Post iretmail # 35623467) Detailed explanation of the difference betweenROW and CN firmware.
Description of the firmware and its functions
Useful information
Engineering mode
1 Way:*#*# 13411 #*#*
2 Method: Settings - About phone - Press 4 times - Core
3 Way: * # * # 3646633 # * # *
Supplement to useful information
1. How to enable ROOT access to the application
2. Enable voice call recording
3. Private messages
4. Quick transition to an alarm clock or calendar through a standard widget
5. Controlling the position of the switches in the blind
6. Editing desktops
7. Quick preview of messages
8. Hidden photos and albums

Numbering firmware:
- For example, 6.1.14
- Clarification:
- 2016 Year - 1 month - 14th

Device Search, Mi Account, Mi Cloud High charge consumption and frequent system requests
Settings - Advanced - Battery and Performance - Background Mode - Applications - System Tab
Select one by one - Search for a device, Mi account, Mi Cloud in each of the items to put "restriction of background processes"

Music / Internet
During online music playback (from Internet radio, social networks and other Internet resources, a short, periodic music playback breaks out, after which the music continues to play, but the glitch appears again at certain intervals.
- Install the programSetcpu freeIt is imperative that you grant root the rights
- We need the first item (select governer) by default the hotplug or ondemand will be installed, click on the button opposite the item and select the nightmare mode, then click Set
All now, music playback will be without hesitation, the program can be removed, the settings will remain in the system.

The phone finds satellites for too long or does not find them at all
- Enter the engineering mode (hereinafter referred to as the Location / Location tab - YGPS - Information / Information tab - (go to the window or go outside) - Press the AGPS Restart / Reboot button) then the GPS will restart, the data in the gps config will be overwritten which should to contribute in the future to a faster signal reception and search for satellites in your area)
- Settings - Privacy - Location (make sure everything is on and location is happening: By networks and GPS)

If you do not open the MTP device when connected to a computer.
- Settings - Advanced - For developers - Disable and re-enable Developer mode, now the device will be detected.

Problems connecting the phone to a computer (common options)
When the phone is connected to the computer, the device does not appear
The computer responds with sound to the connected device but there is nothing in the task manager or "My Computer".
- Download and run the programUSB deview and clean the drivers that relate to your device (in order not to remove something superfluous, I attach a screen with marks that approximately need to be searched).
Device list
Attached Image

No application preview is displayed in the task manager.
- You need to go to Settings - Advanced - Battery - System Optimization - Enable system animation.

Do not push notifications, application messages?
- Applications need to be added to autoload and put the display of notifications on the lock screen and on the panel in the notification panel settings.
- Settings - Advanced - For developer - Optimization of system memory (must be disabled)
- Settings - Advanced - Battery - Background mode - Applications (further select the application and set the settings depending on your needs)

Cleaning data on a flash drive
- Periodically, when upgrading to a newer version of the firmware, delete everything that does not relate to your personal data from the flash drive, better using a computer, this helps to avoid the appearance of individual errors!

Memory leak, battery crash, errors, reboots Info taken from Miui Mi3 / Mi4 theme.
- If you take developer firmware, there are successful releases and not so much, for that they are for developers.
In most cases, you need to look for a problem in yourself, there is a software that monitors applications for power consumptionWakelock Detector (Post k-four # 20157469)andsee item above .

How to connect the phone in usb drive mode?
- Lenovo P780 - MIUI firmware (Post usnkreal # 41699199)install the program and slide the sd0 and sd1 slider.
If you define it as empty disks, then you need to delete your device in windows device manager so that the drivers are reinstalled, you do not need to repeat this anymoreAdd / Remove Drivers. Reconnect the phone, if there is an unknown device 6589 android phone then manually install the adb driver on it, lenovo_adb.inf is usually located along the path C: \ Program Files (x86) \ LenovoUsbDriver \ ADB. After installation, reconnect the phone.
Screenshots, proofs, works ...
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
The program may mistakenly mount the memory, suggest formattingflash drive: in no case do not do this, continue to use the default MTP connection.

Stable "," Developer "and" Daily beta versions for developers "- MIUI firmware Info taken from Miui Mi3 / Mi4 theme.
- In the "stable" there is no ROOT-rights, and only proven, working (according to the Chinese) functionality. Releases rarely happen as new functionality accumulates.
There are ROOT rights in the “delooperskie”, all the most recent unverified innovations. Release every Orange Friday.
In the "daily beta" firmware (they can only get people from the beta team), there are ROOT-rights and all the new functionality and all this stuff is tested for errors. Release - daily.

Backup Info taken from Miui Mi3 / Mi4 theme.
- Saving all parameters and settings for the purpose of recovery in case of data loss.

Bootlup
- An endless cyclic reboot of the device, resulting from a system failure.

TWRP
- Modified Recovery menu with advanced features such as: installing various fixes, firmware, the ability to make and restore backup, cleaning Dalvik-cache, etc.

Dalvik cache Info taken from Miui Mi3 / Mi4 theme.
- Intermediate fast access buffer that carries the information most likely to be requested (in this case created by the Dalvik virtual machine). Simply put, Dalvik Cache is the result of optimization of the most frequently launched programs by the Dalvik virtual machine.

Where is the backup made in TWRP:
- (sdcard0 / twrp / backups / Lenvo_P780_mt6589 / year-month-date-time /
Backup made by the standard miui program (sdcard0 / MIUI / backup / AllBackup /

I can’t control root issue
- Most likely you installed the firmware with a modification where the root-rights control is removed and all programs receive them automatically. The Chinese have made the process of issuing r-rights too tedious (5 questions with a delay of 5 seconds). You can installLenovo P780 - Custom Firmware (4.4.x) (Post Syriusz # 35805924)orLenovo P780 - Firmware (OS 4.4) (Post enpa # 33032243)to control the issuance of rights to all applications.

What applications can I remove and / or freeze without harming the system?
- Perform actions using the programВ® Titanium Backup (Post 5 [Strogino] # 3802255)
- Mi Cloud (xiaomi service)
- Mi Credit (xiaomi service)
- Mi account (xiaomi service)
- Assistant Xiaomi (xiaomi service)
- Browser (standard browser)
- Video o (standard video player)
- Calculated p (standard calculator)
- post office (standard mail client)
- Music (standard music player)
- Weather (standard weather)
- Weather provider (only paired with standard weather)
- Search (standard search for files, contacts, applications, etc.) When deleting or freezing, it is replaced with a search from Google
- Google keyboard (only if you are using a third-party climat)
- Talkback (a program for users with visual impairment. Voices of the elements that you click, select or activate)

The standard gallery slowly scrolls through the photos, sometimes in spurts, the animation jerks.
- This problem is known and periodically the developers are trying to solve it, so far unsuccessfully. You can use third-party type galleryQuickPic (Post nonook # 5804100)or others.

In the item Settings-Sound-Headset it is impossible to select the type of headphones, the sound amplifier does not turn on, the equalizer setting does not change the sound
- These functions work only on original Xiaomi devices! or on some firmware.

Wsm Tools not all modules work and / or lead to errors / reloads
- Wsm Tools is designed mostly for MIUI V5 JB 4.2-4.2.2, primarily because of this and some modules do not work, the module has not been updated for a long time and simply does not support working with MIUI V6 KK 4.4.2. The new version of miui is recommended to use Xposed Installer

There is no point to transfer the application to the SD card
- Transfer applications to a USB flash drive (sd card) can only be a third-party program, for example® Link2SD (Post member5 # 6404751)orВ® Titanium Backup (Post 5 [Strogino] # 3802255)
- The minus of this method is that application shortcuts will jump after each reboot to the end of the desktop, there is no solution (The new version of miui has a function to fix desktop icons, which partially solves the problem of discarding shortcuts to the end of the desktop).

My Antivirus detected an infected file in the firmware!
- This file is located here \ system \ etc \ hosts it contains "The database of malicious sites that are blocked "The loopback method or more is known as" 127.0.0.1 www.bugs.com "
So when you’ll surf the internet "through the browser of your device, the chance of downloading a third-party apk is significantly reduced. "
The list of addresses is constantly updated and taken from the server of this program.® AdAway (Fast fatspirit # 9425949)

I can not download files and / or programs from the Play Store via a mobile network, constantly writes "Waiting for Wi-Fi network"
- Desktop - Downloads shortcut - Settings - Set item"With no restrictions"
- Desktop - Shortcut Play Market-Settings - Auto-update applications - select item:Always (data transfer charges may apply)
- Desktop - Downloads shortcut - Settings - Run all

The failure of the battery from 30% to 15% in a few minutes
- The main culprit in the forumsavagemessiahzine.com most often is: charge controller , core or battery (there is no definite solution / edits are made in the firmware itself to mitigate this effect)
Theory aboutcontroller - There may be a problem in the battery controller, which does not correctly transmit the values ​​to the system
Theory aboutcore - The core does not allow you to fully charge the battery
Theory aboutbattery - Most often, this element of the phone has nothing to do with it, but : maybe a defective battery or (you have installed not original battery (The claimed capacity is 4000mAh, but when removing data through a special program, it can be much less, for example 2250mAh or less.
How long will the phone live after the failure to 15% ?, it all depends on how you use the device ((moderate use 2-3 hours or more (no exact data) - ( as an example : music, messages, several calls, viewing social networks))
Modems
Patches and files
Due to the fact that patches are made for a specific version of the firmware and are not always suitable for new versions of firmware, it was decided to separate the patches.
With referenceto all V6 / V7 / V8 firmware
Patches that are intended forspecific V6 / V7 firmware

With referenceto all V5 firmware
  • ---
Patches that are intended forspecific firmware v5

Archive: User Survey
What memory markup do you use?
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 28.03.18, 19:46
Reason for editing: Mod_MiNovo & Televox_ROW_8.1.2
Dim-OK!
Message#42
05.03.15, 00:44
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 856
Check in: 22.04.10

Dorik-xxx @ 03/05/2015, 00:36*
Can you tell me how this miui root works? I put the Titanium, the root explorer, writes that there are no root rights, in previous versions of miui it had to be included in the prog security, now there is nothing to include

Security-Permissions-ROOT access, for each application you enable

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64
daemonpnz
Message#43
05.03.15, 01:40
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1073
Check in: 16.04.07
Innos D6000

* dimkazanOn v6, you can also wait for a time and a call will be made, only this works on phones from the call list, that is, for those for which the phone could determine the preferred SIM card.

He put the melody for the call through es file Explorer, he could not figure it out in the settings

Post has been editeddaemonpnz - 05.03.15, 01:42
daemonpnz
Message#44
05.03.15, 06:38
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1073
Check in: 16.04.07
Innos D6000

* WandererN,I put on 5.2.25, I did not make wipes, the flight is normal
vartem97
Message#45
05.03.15, 06:43
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 610
Check in: 02.01.10
Huawei MediaPad 10 FHD

Put a patch on audio which includes philips, dolby digital and viper fx. Of the three, only from philips I started up, the dolbik crashed when the application started, but viper could not install the driver, did not get root rights, and it did not appear in the root settings

--------------------
olpetrus
Message#46
05.03.15, 13:20
never ask anything
[online]

Messages 1772
Check in: 22.09.13

I copied the original files with my hands, and rolled it back, returning it back, setting the right

there were medicine files for the magazine, I don’t have more flies, plus the t9 module is screwed and the complete set is now
Attached fileFix_kontaktov.zip(380.68 KB)

Post has been editedolpetrus - 05.03.15, 13:24

--------------------
Garmin 645 + Samsung
mixmax1982
Message#47
05.03.15, 13:33
Veteran
[online]

Messages 1993
Check in: 05.09.09
LeEco Le Pro 3 4GB

To fix the problem with the display of the name of telecom operators in MIUI6:
Throw this filehttps://yadi.sk/d/uBlc_Un5f3vmCin system / etc with rw-r rights - and reboot. The problem is as old as MIUIv5))

--------------------
Phone: LeEco Le Pro 3
Tab: Xiaomi MiPad
saxyuzhny
Message#48
05.03.15, 13:42
Old resident
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 810
Check in: 15.12.08
Lenovo P780

https://yadi.sk/d/E_K-RY9hf3Y5c
This is a T9 module for WSM or XPosed

Post has been editedsaxyuzhny - 05.03.15, 13:42

--------------------
Miuipro 5.6.11 Beta ... plus my and not only my improvements
Vlad KZ
Message#49
05.03.15, 21:15
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Check in: 05.12.09

Good day! It is worth 5.2.25 Beta - after applying different patches everything is ok, for now. But how to remove (the inscription "no signal") from loxgrin? It seemed to say through Mi-Tools, but what version (3.0.7 does anyone have, there is support for MIUI6). Thanks if anyone responds.

Post has been editedVlad KZ - 05.03.15, 21:16
olpetrus
Message#50
05.03.15, 21:22
never ask anything
[online]

Messages 1772
Check in: 22.09.13

* rasto4nik,Let's use the terms whiter is true, you could not bet on 4.6.2 due to the fact that it was also removed with the wipes. bet on something that has been flashed installed.
I have a 4.2 relocated vibe from the captain, on the other 4.4.2 there were no problems, I don’t think that miui suddenly started incompatibility.

* Vlad KZ,on the previous page

Post has been editedolpetrus - 05.03.15, 21:26

--------------------
Garmin 645 + Samsung
Dim-OK!
Message#51
05.03.15, 21:36
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 856

Vlad KZ @ 03/05/2015, 21:15*
But how to remove (the inscription "no signal") from Lockscreen

Xiaomi Redmi Note - MIUI Firmware (Post Bormental # 38387908)that's what I found

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64
Dim-OK!
Message#52
05.03.15, 21:51
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 856

qwer021270 @ 03/05/2015, 21:48*
I do not understand. I do not have a blue icon but offers to download all Chinese.

So I first had the same, then I appeared.
Or try usingMIUI ringtone maker
Well, or a similar program in the market, look

P.S. I put it by the wayLenovo P780 - MIUI Firmware (Post 100514 # 38195246)maybe it helped.

Post has been editeddimkazan - 05.03.15, 22:04

--------------------
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64
Olezhka_p780
Message#53
05.03.15, 21:57
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2074
Check in: 26.01.14
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

* acidburn4uk,
Yes, there is no need to throw out anything, you just got a patch with the patch ... You take the files from the legend and scatter files into folders that you have been pointed to in another topic ...
acidburn4uk
Message#54
05.03.15, 22:08
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1036
Check in: 08.10.11
Oneplus 5T 6/64

tomorrow then at work I will try manually .. now without having a little sense
arraki
Message#55
05.03.15, 22:11
Guru
[offline]

Messages 12801
Check in: 26.08.12
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

* acidburn4uk,
Make a screen folder of the firmware in etc.

Post has been editedarraki - 05.03.15, 22:23
dzanarman
Message#56
05.03.15, 22:26
Local
[offline]

Messages 109
Check in: 15.07.14

I want to leave a review about this firmware well, I was very pleased with me Miui_4.4.2_V6_BETA 5.2.13 CN - port with Jiayu G4 from evg0672
For a start, the firmware is beautiful, everything works, after setting up and two reboots, the braking has stopped, there are a lot of settings, even in a daze (for me personally), the free RAM shows around 350-400,
Now the wish: 1If it is possible, not to the detriment of the firmware, to get rid of the miui services maximally. I myself deleted them through the titanium but I think the traces remained
2 remove the mode for the elderly or translate into Russian. I was looking for a patch for translation but could not find it.
3 why two weather services. One naturally deleted.
In the end, after all my edits, it turned out something beautiful and fast, but the market stopped working and I rolled back to the old MIUI V5 5.1.30 firmware from galickijj
acidburn4uk
Message#57
05.03.15, 22:28
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1036
Oneplus 5T 6/64

* arraki,
Attached Image
Attached Image
arraki
Message#58
05.03.15, 22:33
Guru
[offline]

Messages 12801
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

* acidburn4uk,
And you tried other modems? You do not seem to have a modem written, there shouldn’t be a space between N and the dot. Edit the name and reload the smart.

Post has been editedarraki - 05.03.15, 22:38
acidburn4uk
Message#59
05.03.15, 22:38
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1036
Oneplus 5T 6/64

Arraki @ 03/05/2015, 23:33*
tried it?
after the meeting, no
arraki
Message#60
05.03.15, 22:39
Guru
[offline]

Messages 12801
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

* acidburn4uk,
Above added.

Posted 05/03/2015 22:39:

From the change of modem imei does not fly !!!
acidburn4uk
Message#61
05.03.15, 22:43
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1036
Oneplus 5T 6/64

* arraki,
thanks. help. space removed and everything returned :)
Lenovo

824 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 11:11