> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia E4g / E4g dual - Discussion | Smartphone 4.7 "

Rep: (140)
DiscussionSony Xperia E4g / E4g dual
PictureCalla, E2003 / E2033
E4g Description/E4g dual | Discussion » | Official firmware »

Specifications
Support for communication standards: 4G LTE, 3G UMTS / HSPA, GSM GPRS / EDGE; two slots for SIM cards

4.7-inch IPS TRILUMINOS-screen with a resolution of 960x540 pixels;
quad-core processor with a frequency of 1.5 GHz;
graphics accelerator: Mali-T400MP2;
RAM: 1 GB;
internal memory: 8 GB;
microSD card slot up to 32 GB;
main camera: 5 megapixels with the ability to shoot video in 1080p format;
front camera: 2 megapixels with the ability to shoot video in 720p format;
communication interfaces: Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n; Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and GLONASS, microUSB 2.0;
battery: 2300 mAh;
talk time: up to 12.5 hours on 3G networks;
standby time: up to 653 hours on 3G networks and up to 548 hours on the Xperia E4g Dual;
operating time in the audio player mode: up to 48.5 hours;
operating time in video player mode: up to 6.5 hours;
dimensions: 133 x 74.6 x 10.5 mm;
weight: 144 g;
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Instructions
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAUDIMEN - 07.06.15, 11:43
Reason for editing: Edit.

Rep: (1311)
Do you own this device?

Rep: (140)
no but I will, pre-order is already open, For sale
they will arrive in April.

Post has been editedSLAVHLEB - 03.03.15, 07:46

Rep: (1045)
M
The topic has been moved to the "New items»

Rep: (506)
Is it really 75mm wide !?
5.5 shovels have this, but for 4.7 "in theory less than 70mm should be

Rep: (38)
Andryukhin_NN @ 03/03/2015, 17:53*
5.5 shovels have this, but for 4.7 "in theory less than 70mm should be

Here are the specifications from the Sony website:
Sony Xperia E4g and E4g Dual - specifications:
display - 4.7-inch QHD (960 x 540 pixels) IPS scratch resistant
processor - 1.5 GHz, quad-core, MediaTek MT6732 64-bit processor with Mali-T760 GPU
memory: read-only - 1 GB, built-in - 8 GB of internal memory, the ability to expand memory using microSD cards
OS - Android 4.4.4 (KitKat)
cameras: Main - 5 megapixels with LED flash, front - 2 megapixels.
Dual SIM - E4g Dual
3.5 mm audio jack, FM radio
dimensions: 133x71x10.8 mm; Weight: 135g
4G, Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, GPS, NFC
battery: 2300 mAh

The Sony Xperia E4g and Xperia E4g Dual will appear in black and white. The expected price of 129 euros (US $ 146) will go on sale in April 2015.

So don’t worry and don’t worry, the width is normal.
And judging by the video, the side frames are not very wide.
A sensor for charging, missed calls and notifications is present. See link:tyts .
Yes ... andhere What else can you do with the sensor!
Just do not understand why?Especially on the official website written 4.7-inch screen (960 x 540 pixels)
Scratch-resistant glass

Post has been editedIvazin - 09.03.15, 00:36
Reason for editing: added information

Rep: (188)
Quietly here somehow :)
On Amazon, for example, there is already a pre-order. Translated into rubles about 11,500.

Rep: (28)
+18 @ 21.03.2015, 16:53 *
On Amazon, for example, there is already a pre-order. Translated into rubles about 11,500.

ВЈ 130 (11,500 rubles) is with VAT.
Without VAT at ВЈ 108 (9,600 r) pre-order.
Link.
And there is delivery to Russia.

* Nail7Z,

Maybe you can also find the release date? : rolleyes:

Rep: (28)
* +18,
Well, on the same Amazon, they promise the release on April 10th.

* Nail7Z,

There I saw 17, now 10
They are strange

Rep: (52)
There was a possibility of pre-order and price:https://store.sony.ru/...=310997&acc_from_page=

Good day!
The device is on hand, I can answer questions.
I’ve been fighting for 1 hour, I can’t connect to the Internet via WiFi. Connects to the corporate network (D-Link) - writes "Limited connection" and the Internet does not see. Through Sony Xperia Z3 I try to distribute the Internet - it connects to the network, but the Internet does not see.

The back cover is removed at a time, clingingly. The smell from her, a-oi - the whole box from under the apparatus smelled of this plastic.
4.7 Gb available.
NFC - no.
WiFi direct - works.

Rep: (3)
what kind of model do you have without nfc.bad some kind of)) Do not mislead people!)

Post has been editedkozz21 - 31.03.15, 13:28

what kind of model do you have without nfc.bad some kind of)) Do not mislead people!)

Sony xperia E4g Dual (E2033) Build number 25.0.B.1.28. Date of manufacture 03.2015

I learned about the lack of NFC in the model - having bought and found this confirmation, found it on yandex.market. Alas, this is so.

P.S. Both cameras are about nothing. No autofocus on the front camera.

Post has been editedicemax - 31.03.15, 15:35

I can answer questions

But is there a usb otg? They do not indicate anywhere in the specifications ... have they really thrown it away?
And about nfc somewhere it is written, somewhere not. In the official spec from Sony, by the way, NO.

mlnay @ 03/31/2015, 14:42*
But is there a usb otg? They do not indicate anywhere in the specifications ... have they really thrown it away?
And about nfc somewhere it is written, somewhere not. In the official spec from Sony, by the way, NO.

In the settings Memory \ External usb Storage \ There is a menu "Connect a USB drive.
But attempts to connect a 1 Gb flash drive formatted in exFAT do not lead to anything. The indicator does not even light up. Therefore, the output is -OTG NO.

... or the first firmware is so crooked
Is there an NFC icon on the back?

Photo of the phone without a back cover.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

mlnay @ 03/31/2015, 15:02*
... or the first firmware is so crooked
Is there an NFC icon on the back?

No, the NFC badge is not on the back or among the badges on the box.
There are no new firmware, connected via USB-cable to the BB - writes that the device is updated.

The function of remote access to the BB is also, alas, absent. There is no double tap screen unlock.
Screen quality. I didn’t study it with a microscope, but honestly I didn’t notice the difference compared to Z3: it was clear, bright and juicy.
There is only one speaker - located down on the back of the phone, i.e. If the cover is tight, then no sound will be heard. Very loud sound when moving through the menu. When setting up the phone tired enough. I am looking for ways to turn it down.

Rep: (15)
On the site sonymobile.com I studied pdf manuals for this model. NFC is only in the E2003 model (one sim), in two sims the function is not declared. By the way, on the camera ... is there really no autofocus? He was present in the video reviews, he also recognized the contact person on the site. Although in pdf files, autofocus is not declared by the way in the column of specifications for the camera. But still, a little higher in this document in the description it appears that autofocus is still there. In fact, how ???http: //www-support-dow...43_xperia_e4g_dual.pdf

Post has been editedpetrotns - 31.03.15, 15:32

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 04:27