> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Digma HIT 3G - Firmware

Rep: (573)
Digma HIT 3G - Firmware
PictureDigma Optima 7.07, Digma Optima 7.77 with 8GB flash memory
Description | Discussion » | Games and applications for Digma HIT 3G » | Firmware »

Any operation on the firmware is performed at your own peril and risk!

Attention: before flashing, make a copy nvram and make sure that everything you are going to do fits Your tablet revision
Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware for revision 1 and 2

Official firmware for 3rd and 4th revision

Unofficial firmware for revision 1 and 2

Unofficial firmware for revision 3 and 4

Instructions

Root & CWM for revision 1 and 2

Root & CWM for 3rd and 4th revision

Different, tablet revision

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 06.11.18, 19:54
Reason for editing: dead link removed

Rep: (19)
* petya1999, Digma HIT 3G - Firmware (Post timowkas # 44696123)

Rep: (0)
can tell me? after I installed the firmware from the mechanic for the first revision, I noticed that there were no system sounds (starting, pronouncing the time with my voice), can I somehow return them without rolling back to my native firmware? maybe there is a folder where to record all deleted sounds?

Rep: (0)
I installed the LineageOS-14.1 firmware.
But in my opinion, before the firmware, I had 1 gig of RAM, and now 455 mb

Rep: (19)
* Ihtiundrek,
Read the descriptionDigma HIT 3G
It never had a gig)))

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/17/19, 11:23 PM