> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3 - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.7 '' and 5.5 "

Rep: (75)
DiscussionAlcatel OneTouch Idol 3
PictureAlcatel OneTouch Idol 3
Description Alcatel OT-6039Y Idol | Description Alcatel OT-6039K Idol | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Attached Image

Specifications Alcatel OneTouch Idol 3 4.7:

Network: GSM / GPRS / EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), UMTS / HSDPA (850/900/1900/2100 MHz), LTE (1/3/7/8/20)
Platform (at the time of announcement): Android Lollipop
Display: 4.7 ", 1280 x 720 pixels, IPS, 312 ppi
Camera: 13 megapixel, flash, autofocus, video recording 1080p @ 30fps
Front camera: 5MP, 1080p video recording
Processor: 4 cores, 1.2 GHz, Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410
Graphics chip: Adreno 306
RAM: 1 GB
ROM: 8 GB
Memory card: microSD (up to 128 GB)
GPS and GLONASS
Bluetooth 4.0
Wi-Fi (802.11b / g / n)
microUSB 2.0
FM radio with RDS
NFC
Two JBL stereo speakers
Hi-fi sound
Battery: Non-removable, 2000 mAh
Dimensions: 134.6 x 65.9 x 7.55 mm
Reviews
useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgyord - 21.06.19, 08:57
Reason for editing: How to delete all contacts from a smartphone

Rep: (101)
For me, 5.5 is more interesting (processor and RAM). The design is simply a masterpiece o.O! Very worthy "shifter", only the number of sim is not specified anywhere.

Rep: (20)
in the younger version it would be better if they put MT6752, Snap410 is frankly weak.

Rep: (10)
Plis @ 03/02/2015 00:11*
For me, 5.5 is more interesting (processor and RAM). The design is just a masterpiece! Very worthy "shifter", only the number of sim is not specified anywhere.

Of course 5.5 more interesting, it still has a separate DAC and amp should be. Only not all such shovels are suitable. As for the number of SIM cards, then most likely there will be different versions - with one or two. But, it seems like, there will not be a microSD slot in dvuhsimnikami, they will simply double the RAM and that's it. Without a fly in the ointment, well, they just can’t :(

Post has been editedShram971 - 02.03.15, 11:13

Rep: (50)
* Romano86,
why weak? The 400th, it seems, pulls devices with HD displays quite well. And this one all the more should.

In general, I really liked the 4.7 option. I don’t even know what to choose now - him or Huawei Ascend G620S / Honor 4 ....
The sound may be really good, but in the budget device I perceive it more as marketing. Although, of course, it will be just perfect, if there is something more qualitative in the headphones

Post has been editedAxmedzhan - 02.03.15, 12:19

Rep: (1)
dearly expensive, then there is no link to the prezor)

Rep: (10)
Kingmaks @ 03/02/2015, 17:37*
dearly expensive, then there is no link to the prezor)

So what can I do ifsavagemessiahzine.comThis resource blocks how I knew. There are mostly pictures, a lot, google the right words and go right across Google.
They write that the battery is non-removable. It’s not very big, and you won’t take a reserve one with you.

Rep: (80)
Pre-order is already in full swing in America. When will it reach us? Can not wait ))

Rep: (75)
* maa_xel promise by April 21

Rep: (418)
5.5 '' version - pre-order 200 usd.

Rep: (749)
Battery: non-removable, 2000 mAh = (This is bad: mellow:

* Fint01,
5.5 '' -2910 mAh

Post has been editedcat_baxter - 18.04.15, 00:08

Rep: (7)
Is there a trick to order in Ukraine on pre-order? and then I rummaged on the site, it seems only in the United States is possible :(

* BuHorpagHblu DeHb,
Well, how people order their whole life - through an intermediary - a parcel post, Shopotam and Co.

Rep: (0)
Normal machine!
Interestingly, will there be support in Russia?

Rep: (9)
At 5.5, pre-order hangs for $ 250 .... - went broke and ordered. I am waiting for May :)

Rep: (0)
Through what intermediary decided to order?

Rep: (11)
Unpacking

https://youtu.be/k4Hei8sID_o

Rep: (9)
Through what intermediary decided to order?

I always use shopfans. All deliveries from America recently through them.

Rep: (12)
Several video reviews of 4.7 were viewed, and nowhere did they check out the sound in the headphones: fool: Whether there is an audio or not, it is still not clear.

Rep: (50)
* synest,
I assume that DAC is in 5.5. And in 4.7, apparently, there will be an improvement in the DTS / Dirac HD type.
At first, I myself was tuned to this model, but, as you can see, the sound of Meiz MX3’s headphones is still out of reach ...

Post has been editedAxmedzhan - 26.04.15, 11:51

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 02.08.19, 13:08