> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Pointui | shell for PDA

Rep: (1182)
Pointui Home 2
version Free (Build 2.1.06s)
Version Pro (Build 2.1.06s)

Last update of the program in the header22.11.2009 year

Attached Image

Description:
Pointui - A new user interface technology. Written completely from scratch. Easy-to-use and feature-rich. It focused both on the effective control of the fingers, and a joystick.

The main differences from the Pro Free:
- Additional functionality to your contacts details kotnaktov and personal history (such as sorting the call history of contacts)
- Display of messages that can be configured to display different types of messages (select SMS, MMS or E-mail)
- On the tab, you can add your favorite contacts folder in which to put the contacts (such as a select group of contacts)
- Many more settings: vibration response to touch, accelerometer support, automatic search for updates
- Additional Features applet scripting language: support GPS, SQLite, an additional possibility to change the default behavior (instead of the Bookmarks button at the right soft key, you can assign its function)

Official site: http://www.pointui.com/
Download the CAB for QVGA / WQVGA version of the Free: Attached filePointui.Home2.QVGA.WQVGA.Pro.2.1.06c_Free_.cab (1.03 MB)
Download the CAB for VGA / WVGA version of the Free: Attached filePointui.Home2.VGA.WVGA.Pro.2.1.06c_Free_.cab (1.33 MB)
Download the CAB for the Sony Ericsson Xperia Panel version of the Free: Attached filePointui.Home2.X1.Pro.2.1.06c_Free_.cab (1.48 MB)
Russification: Attached fileRus_0.1.zip (28.78 KB)
(Questions and suggestions to the RussificationYOgen )

Download the CAB to RAR for QVGA / WQVGA version of Pro:
Attached fileWM200X.Pointui.Home.2.Pro.QVGA.WQVGA.v2.1.06c_ShareFree.rar(1.24 MB)
Download the CAB to RAR to VGA / WVGA version of Pro:
Attached fileWM200X.Pointui.Home.2.Pro.VGA.WVGA.v2.1.06c_ShareFree.rar(1.61 MB)
Download the CAB to RAR for Sony Ericsson Xperia Panel Pro version:
Attached fileWM200X.Pointui.Home.2.Pro.X1.v2.1.06c_ShareFree.rar(1.78 MB)

Previous versions:

Links to posts with translation into Russian
For version 1.5a:
FromKy3AB (This forum)
For version UnicodeTest.1. (1.5a to fit, but not all items will be translated):
FromKy3AB (This forum)
Fromzodchyi (This forum)Translation from Mirror Ky3AB

Short FAQ:
1. Is it possible to change the design theme?
Yes, but only for some, not the most recent version.For versions 1.5a and UnicodeTest.1 (ie all Russian) while it is impossible to change the theme.(As of May 4, 2008). And evenonly two of in Russian nonverbal version 1.2b topics, but they are easy enough to change. Link to the official forum with topics of design separate installation packages laid out slightly higher.
WM2003 users and VGA screens lucky a little more. Only they can change the wallpaper. To do this, a file with the name bg.jpg suitable size to put in the program folder, delete the subfolder cache and restart PointUI.
2. Do you support the Russian language? Where to get the Russian version? How to set it up?
Russian support is present in its entirety! But only in the version 1.5a (recommended) and PointUI.Home.UnicodeTest.1 (not recommended). Links to the desired version and files are shown with translations. Choose the translation version and the downloaded file xml put in a folder with the program. Most likely, the need to remove the cache folder and restart PointUI, the changes to take effect. Also see ref. Section on the official forum dedicated to the translation of the program into different languages. Announcements of new versions of the translation can be monitored in this section of the official forum.
3. Does it work on PDA (without telephone module)?
Yes, since version 1.02b
4. Can I change the application to run on pressing the phone button, calendar, tasks, etc.
Yes you can.see here
5. How to change the "Favorites" menu (star on the main screen)?
This menu is formed in accordance with the configuration of the main Windows menu.
6. Is there a version for WM2003 and VGA screen devices?
Yes! See. Download links.Russian language version for WM2003 and VGA is not supported.
7. What kind of numbers, and the flashing white square in the upper right corner?
This service information for developers. It has a place to be only in the version UnicodeTest.1. Presumably this is FPS (frames per second), and CPU utilization.Version of these artifacts date! I recommend everyone upgrade to 1.5a!

Here are discussing the creation of themes and applets for Pointui program.

I,crick , I have long been not follow this theme. Cap the rights of other people. I have nothing against it, I have, but somehow not on itself from the received, but deserved reputation increases. So no need to thank me.

Post has been editedPasserby - 22.11.09, 21:57

Rep: (24)
Kabik for themselves and all!

Attached files

Attached filePointui.Home.Wm5.Black.cab(1.08 MB)

Post has been editedGarick13 - 18.03.08, 18:58

Rep: (827)
Powerful stuff, cons potderzhka Russian, skins

Rep: (3331)
Yes Russian lacks in more skins that I liked the setting in the update, you can program and be aware that a new version. :) Happy New Year :savagemessiahzine.com:

Post has been editedSiemens92 - 01.01.08, 02:21

Rep: (0)
Without powerful ruska napryazhno prog used even if only it worked great, and so more and glitches with the brakes!

Rep: (70)
Vslv , For example any glitches? I noticed a glitch only with the weather ....

Rep: (73)
x500 + start, but with a Russian and not friendly vga ..
as well as a fly!

Rep: (2161)
He does not understand the Cyrillic alphabet, and does not want to communicate - to remove from the installed programs, but the works. And so fast, animated and funny screen variation is now a shell of Mobile

Rep: (2)
Balin !!!
Che in the hat did not indicate that he was current on 5 and 6 mobilofortochku? ....

I put kabnik and worried, what the heck does not start ........
By the way, there are analogues for 2003?

Rep: (3)
Impressive ... but Russian support it would not have prevented.

Rep: (2)
I have a list of programs does not appear?

Rep: (91)
A release date of the official Land version 2003vm not published?

= 1nf1n1ty = -, 01.01.08 07:14:21
I have a list of programs does not appear?

Just in Russian firmware path to other labels ....

Rep: (6)
"Ponty" - megavesch. Even left yet, despite the absence of Russian and eerie color.
All in all, it is necessary: ​​a list of incoming calls kirillizirovat. Everything else on the English firmware should work fine. Perhaps where the font change?

Rep: (1)
I did not see where is displayed when you turn on missed appointments. Somehow silly ...

If someone is not yet understood, it is necessary WWE firmware to work properly PointUI! I advise you to put in relief from WWE Syrop ...

Rep: (81)
BWind, 31.12.07 09:42:41
Incidentally, the Russian beg her to see the program you want to create "\ Windows \ Start menu \ Programs" and copy all the labels of "\ the Windows \ Start Menu \ Programs"

Added @ 31.12.2007, 19:44

This is what is written about 2003

Home for Pocket PC 2003 is just around the corner.

We are in the final stages of development of the 2003 version and have gone to great lengths to bring you the same experience as the Windows Mobile 5 and 6 version.

those. It is not yet supported, but will be soon.

To use a menu Favorites, you copy the labels

\ Windows \ Start Menu \ "
and all the names of shortcuts to make Latin and enjoy :-))))))

Rep: (19)
Nnea, no diamonds have not helped make this miracle. ipak hx 2490b reflash: vm6, 5.20.00.N. When you try to run the file home.ehe swears on absence of the certificate or component, reinstall advises. Yeah, right now - no reinstallation Navara brings :( Let's wait for the next version ....

shey75 , There is not a version mock! And on the firmware! Or rather to the author, who is not disabled check certificates ..... As far as I remember, somewhere in the forum vykladavalsya a way to disable this check ..... poyuzat search .......

Rep: (939)
Denis_crossbow , Tried to sign, does not help (. We see a problem in something else ...

PS Similarly to VM6 not plow (

Post has been editedLSDsl - 01.01.08, 22:18

Rep: (13)
I put flies on JAMA.
About Russification - not because it's easy. Reflash in the WWE, as many here recommend, it is like that of a gun on sparrows shoot. About the multilingual support developers have reported that if they want to shove it into this release, it would come out in 2009 :).
As part of the program, there are some files that might be interested in:
Home.cdl
PointUI.cdl
PointUI.Fonts.cdl - here the trek section with fonts.
What pleases most of all - it is the announcement of the engine. Performance at a good level. incompatibility problems, I think in the near future to debug.

P.S. The enclosure theme for Windows Mobile - the most relevant to this plugin.

Attached files

Attached filePointUI.zip(112.67 KB)

Post has been editedManofjesus - 01.01.08, 23:01

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/06/20, 20:25