> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

412 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> MegaFon Login + - Firmware
Who has the phone still working?
Who has the phone still working?
I use it, it works. [ 134 ] ** [36,51%]
It works, but there is already another phone. [ 55 ] ** [14,99%]
Broke / turned into a "brick" in the process of use. [ 178 ] ** [48,5%]
Total votes: 367

burovikk26
Message#1
28.02.15, 14:14
Destabilizer
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 10061
Check in: 31.03.11
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

MegaFon Login + - Firmware
PictureMFLoginPh
Description | Discussion | Firmware | CyanogenMod 12.1 | MegaFon Login + - MIUI Firmware | Owners Club | Power consumption (autonomy) | Accessories

Important information!
If you are flashing the full firmware or formatting the device andthe flashlight insists that everything is completed successfully, but the data on the body remains the same and no changes occurif during operation you havemore and more error messages in system processesif in recoveryyou see "E: can't mount"in all folders, practice shows that in the overwhelming majority of cases this means that the device’s flash memory has switched to READ ONLY (read only) mode.This is solved only by soldering the memory chip to the SC or buying a new device.. For a more detailed check for this symptom you need to do through the SP Flash Toolfull memory testwith all the checkmarks. If the test results in errors related to your type of memory or the test attempt itself gives an error, then the forecast is disappointing and you need to go either to the SC or to the store for a new device. If all the tests are passed successfully without errors, there is still a chance for recovery at home, but do not forget that lately in some cases it happens that the test is supposedly successful, but, in fact, it is still not possible to do anything yourself. So here, how lucky ...

�������� � ������� download

ADB drivers for Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 (x86-x64)
Attached fileusb_driver.rar(8.26 MB)

Attached fileAdbDriverInstaller.exe(9 MB)

Attached fileAndroid ADB driver x64.rar(6.71 KB)

Attached fileMT65xx + preloader + driver.rar(4.66 MB)

Attached fileMTK_Android_USB_Driver.rar(8.26 MB)

Attached filemtk_xp_vista_7_8_x32_x64.zip(649.96 KB)

- The AdbDriverInstaller driver package is not installed on the PC (Win 7 x64).
The above installation package contains drivers for 64 bit systems. Try rebooting by pressingF8, choose "Disable mandatory driver signature verification". And then try to install the Qualcomm driver again. This OS boot mode will install any drivers, but after restarting the computer, the signature verification will turn on again, but the installed drivers will work.
- How to disable driver signature on Win 8.1maratan
- Video instruction "How to install the driver for the firmware in Windows 7 and Windows 8, 8.1?"
An application for flashing Android devices on the MTK platform:
SP Flash Tool
The winXP-win7 application for creating a scatter file and backup:
MTK Droid Tools
A program to view a list of all USB devices and uninstall them:
USBDeview
Program for obtaining administrator rights (ROOT-rights):
Kingo Android Root
Program to check for ROOT access:
Root checker
Programs for managing ROOT rights:
Superuser
SuperSU
Differences between SuperSU and Superuser
The program for various operations with the system (including firmware recovery in the presence of ROOT rights):
Mobileuncle MTK Tools
The program for troubleshooting recording to an external SD card in Android 4.4 KitKat:
NextApp SDFix
The program for mounting directories from the internal memory to an external SD card:
Foldermount
Program for selectively transferring installed applications to an external SD card:
Link2SD
A program for quickly porting firmware from other devices.
MTK FirmwareAdapter Tool
Firmware
Root and Recovery
Unlock
Gapps and Cores
miscellanea
Survey Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 24.04.18, 13:23
Reason for editing: Editing caps
ewgen1984
Message#22
02.03.15, 08:22
Do you have a stock? We are already going!
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 835
Check in: 21.11.13
Nokia 5.1

Well, I purchased this unit, put the root with the help of kingo root, cleaned all the garbage, changed the system launcher with a new one. Here is just one snag, the droid tools in no way wants to see the body tried all the options, changed the ports, firewood, wire, version of the program and there is no see, can someone tell me?
And yes, I do not want to put miui or like it to me.
But from CM, I would not have refused, that is, the firmware, but there is no time to file at all :-(

Post has been editedewgen1984 - 02.03.15, 10:17

--------------------
avava
Message#23
02.03.15, 10:48
Plastun
[offline]

Messages 490
Check in: 20.12.13
MegaFon Login +

Video instructions for installing drivers in Windows 7, 8, 8.1 for firmware via SP Flash Tool.
I think it will be especially useful for beginners :)

--------------------
Thank God for everything!
dumanst
Message#24
02.03.15, 15:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 387
Check in: 28.10.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

The stock music player from Android 4.4.2, is installed as a normal application. Play Music can be safely removed. From the file manager, music is played, put on the bell.
Attached fileMusic.apk(1.16 MB)

Post has been editeddumanst - 02.03.15, 15:18

--------------------
A fool is one who acts like a fool.
Ruslan2001
Message#25
03.03.15, 13:43
【=◈︿◈=】
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 1472
Check in: 10.09.11
Apple iPhone SE

Dumanst @ 03/03/2015, 13:34*
You can say goodbye to IMEI, if you have not previously made a backup.

MTK Droid tools can record

Post has been editedavava - 04.03.15, 08:44
Reason for editing: Add a quote

--------------------
MTPhantom
Message#26
03.03.15, 22:23
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 645
Check in: 26.02.15
Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos GT-I9082

Instructions for repairing IMEI
1. Turn off and disconnect from the computer (if it was connected) smartphone
2. Run the program IMEI & SN Writer
3. In the program in Setting, select Smart Phone and USB. Then click on Select DB and select the Modem DB files (BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT6582_S00_MOLY_WR8_W1315_MD_WG_MP_V11_P17_1_wg_n) and AP DB (APDB_MT6582_S01_MAIN2.1_W10.24)
4. Install daws depending on what we want to do.
5. Click Start
6. Upon completion, turn off the smart from the computer and run

This instruction differs from the restoration using the engineering menu or MTK Droid Tools, in that IMEI is always on. Even if you make a complete reset or flush the body, IMEI will not fly off.
Also in the program you can change the S / N, WiFi and Bluetooth

Attached files

Attached fileRecover IMEI.rar(9.75 MB)

Post has been editedavava - 04.03.15, 09:30
Reason for editing: In the header: tablet_za:
chikit0
Message#27
03.03.15, 22:45
I made
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 1437
Check in: 11.10.14

Kwassa @ 03/03/2015, 10:18 PM*
But how to turn off the stock?

Turn on is not a problem) It is necessary thatonly the onscreen worked
MOnsTeR__
Message#28
03.03.15, 22:48
Mikufag
[offline]

Messages 515
Check in: 14.12.12
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

aa122743 @ 03/03/2015, 22:07*
How to make a stock boot image?

In the topic posttyts.If there is a root, then download the file bootanimation.zip and upload it to system / media with replacement
aa122743 @ 03/03/2015, 22:41*
Does not help.

I did not mean to sew through cwm. I meant some file manager that supports root, upload the archive to system / media with replacement

Post has been editedavava - 04.03.15, 08:52
Reason for editing: Message Merge

--------------------
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime (MiracleDROID by Razziell (Android 8.1))
Windows 7 x64
Nintendo switch 7.0.1
Decker
Message#29
03.03.15, 22:54
XOR EAX, EAX
[offline]

Messages 3220
Check in: 07.10.07
Alcatel Idol 4 BlackBerry DTEK50

AJIEX1600 @ 03/03/2015, 23:12*
Good evening. I asked for MIUI 6, but I didn’t like it, so I upgraded it to the stock firmware. Everything became as it was, except for the boot image.

You were misinformed. The logo has nothing to do with Boot Animation. To return the stock logo back, flash the following zip through CWM:Attached filestock_logo.zip(371.68 KB)

p.s.By the way, who had problems in MIUI with the fifth row of icons - have already donefix.

Post has been editedvredniiy - 04.04.15, 09:25

--------------------
■ 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will ■Problems with MTP?■ Eating popcorn, read4 ... ■
shuric164
Message#30
03.03.15, 23:09
sometimes online
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 7184
Check in: 17.07.11

* AJIEX1600,+1
By the way hereBootanimationyou can be your heart's content

By the link above, you can replace the logo not only with stock, but also with any other

Post has been editedavava - 04.03.15, 09:30
alexiking
Message#31
04.03.15, 09:12
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1626
Check in: 16.05.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A 2/16

I tried to change build.prop to SGS 3, to improve graphics in asphalt 8, I had to sew a dead man for miui to improve graphics.
The essence of the issue, during the game, is extraneous noise from the speaker, when you change the volume of the rocker, it makes a couple of seconds of noise.
Shil through the modified cwm, performed the wipe before the firmware.
I have one so?
maloy8080
Message#32
04.03.15, 11:16
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 16
Check in: 31.08.07
Acer liquid e

* aa122743,
Dear aa122743!
You need a non-boot animation file. Boot Animation does not change the stock logo! Do the following:
1) Run the program SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1352.01;
2) In the LOGO line, specify the path to the file that you download (will be lower) and put a check mark in front, do not put any more checkboxes (of course, unzip !!!);
3) Click the "Download" button;
4) Turn off the phablet completely;
5) Connect it to the BB;
6) If there is "firewood", then you will see% of loading belowscreenopen program, first yellow, then red;
7) Turn on the phone and here it is happiness!

Attached files

Attached fileLogo.zip(245.77 KB)

Post has been editedavava - 04.03.15, 17:28
Hilkam
Message#33
04.03.15, 11:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 149
Check in: 18.07.12
Highscreen Alpha Rage

* MTPhantom,And if you just flash through Flash Tuls, it will not rise by itself ??? I have a highscreen alpha raj where MT6589M had quietly got up by himself and more than once)
Hilkam
Message#34
04.03.15, 11:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 149
Check in: 18.07.12
Highscreen Alpha Rage

Please tell me what kind of dances and tambourines =) the owners are such a small animal, they can transfer applications and cache to the SD card =) is tormented by such a question =) and I refuse to believe in words like "this is not possible" =)
abankin
Message#35
04.03.15, 11:57
User
[offline]

Messages 88
Check in: 17.02.11
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

Hilkam @ 03/04/2015, 11:46*
Please tell me what kind of dances and tambourines =) the owners are such a small animal, they can transfer applications and cache to the SD card =) is tormented by such a question =) and I refuse to believe in words like "this is not possible" =)

root and foldermount, have already written here more than once. I did not have a foldermount, so I solved the issue withlink2sdreally had to buy, because versions posted here on the forumunworkable
shuric164
Message#36
04.03.15, 14:15
sometimes online
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 7184
Check in: 17.07.11

Getting Root and Installing CWM (optional)

Getting Root
  • Download the applicationAttached fileandroid_root.exe(17.78 MB)
    (Kingo Root), install on the computer. To get root on version 24 firmware, you need to update the program.
  • On the phone, open the developer mode (if there is no such thing, quickly click on the build number in the settings several times until you are told that you have become a developer) and enable USB debugging.
  • Put a tick on "Installation from unknown sources" in the security settings
  • Open Kingo Root and connect the included phone to the computer
  • It is likely that Kingo will not be able to immediately see the device. Will periodically find and lose. Nothing wrong. Let's give him a couple of minutes to install the application and turn off the device. In the application menu, you should have the application Kingo Root. Open it and connect it to the computer. Kingo root on the computer will see the device, click the "Root" button. Profit

We have an installed root, SuperSu application and the same Kingo root. Kingo can be removed. If you do not plan to update SuperSu, you can leave it. If you want to have updates, it is better to immediately replaceSuper User, but for a normal installation of the Super User, a CWM is required, as described further ..
CWM installation
  1. We download the archive, unpack it in a convenient place, better to the root of the disk.
  2. Turn off the device.
  3. Run the SP Flash Tool.
  4. In the Scatter loading line, specify the path to the file MT6582_Android_scatter (located in the folder for CWM)
  5. Click on the green line "Recover" in the column "Locational" and select our CWM file for the case of installing CWM recoveries or the original file if you want to roll back to the stock one.
  6. Press the "Dowload" button with the green arrow at the top and connect the switched off phone. If the drivers are already installed, the computer will detect the device and the firmware process will begin (approximately 10-20 seconds). Then a square with a yellow check mark will appear. You can turn off the device.
  7. If the drivers did not stand, specify the path, install and repeat from p.6 The driver is in the archive or in the topic header.
  8. We turn on the device, install and open the Super User application and agree to update the binary file through the recovery.
  9. The device will reboot into rekoveri, immediately to the fix root tab, you just need to scroll through the volume keys with the items NO, set Yes, and press the On button. for confirmation.
  10. Navigate the CWM menu items with the volume keys and the On button to confirm.
  11. Reboot the device.

As a result, we have a full-fledged root with the ability to update the application super su and the standard CWM recovery.
PSHe wrote from memory, constructive criticism is welcome.

Attached files

Attached filefor CWM.rar(53.44 MB)

Post has been editedshuric164 - 01.05.15, 22:40
alexiking
Message#37
04.03.15, 14:34
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1626
Check in: 16.05.12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A 2/16

* abankin
Folder mount works great, you just need to manually write the path, as it is not always true in the program.
chikit0
Message#38
04.03.15, 20:10
I made
[offline]

Messages 1437

* shuric164
But is not it easier to recover then if there is a root through the mobile uncle to deliver?

Post has been editedchikit0 - 04.03.15, 20:11
chikit0
Message#39
04.03.15, 20:29
I made
[offline]

Messages 1437

Kwassa @ 03/04/2015, 20:18*
three times it was, it's time to go to stock

I have already left, many applications from the market crash when you use some functions. Mobile Internet is buggy (sometimes tupit), in the drain camera (from lenovo) the shutter sound does not turn off (even if you turn on silent mode). It does not join the clock on android wear (it connected with tambourines, but notifications do not work well). It may also be a problem of the application itself, but push notifications do not work in VK if the application is closed. Another noteworthy is an unnecessary set of clavs and a Google installer application (cut out). Another would be to build a root. The analog xposed does not work, but everyone already knows about the launcher. I do not advise for everyday use while the firmware is not stable. IMHO.Can you write from which device the port?

Kwassa @ 03/04/2015, 20:18*
with an incoming call, if the second subscriber hung up earlier, it is impossible to disconnect,

A custom caller is not solved?

Post has been editedchikit0 - 04.03.15, 20:30
Decker
Message#40
04.03.15, 22:26
XOR EAX, EAX
[offline]

Messages 3220
Check in: 07.10.07
Alcatel Idol 4 BlackBerry DTEK50

with an incoming call, if the second subscriber has hung up before, it is impossible to disconnect, i.e. the "conversation" goes on and the minutes run and the money from the account too ...
three times it was, it's time to go to stock

Three times now I specifically tried. Suppose subscriber B calls subscriber A (for subscriber A - MIUI), then subscriber B hangs up. Subscriber A says "Call completed". Minutes do not run. Or did you mean something else?

--------------------
■ 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will ■Problems with MTP?■ Eating popcorn, read4 ... ■
kwassa
Message#41
04.03.15, 22:31
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1294
Check in: 29.08.11
Xiaomi Redmi 4A

Decker @ 03/04/2015, 10:26 PM*
Subscriber A says "Call completed". Minutes do not run

and I had written the "current call ...." min, sec
And this inscription is not active, you can not click on it, as well as complete the call

and such bjaka was far from each incoming, but only three times in a few days
Decker @ 03/04/2015, 10:32*
I have a clean MIUI ... i. neither XPosed nor other features / hacks are involved. How many did not try to repeat the bug - does not work. Try a clean MIUI from the cap.

so other features / hacks just don't work there
Another MB deal in notifications, they were included and, perhaps, did not work correctly

Post has been editedavava - 07.03.15, 09:04
Reason for editing: Message Merge

412 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19, 11:59 PM