> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Rats Mobile [Online] | [Strategy] Mixthele Action, Strategy and Tamagotchi (online)
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 38 ] ** [46,34%]
Good [ 29 ] ** [35,37%]
Average [ 10 ] ** [12,2%]
poorly [ 1 ] ** [1,22%]
Terribly [ 4 ] ** [4,88%]
Total votes: 82

Rep: (0)
Rats mobile
Version: 3.23.3
Genre: Strategy

Last update of the game in the header:15.08.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
At the beginning of the game, you will be headed by a gang of Rousie, who dream of climbing the top of the cheese paradise. You will need to pump rodent abilities

Description:
Rats are a crazy mixture of Action, Strategy and Tamagotchi. At the beginning of the game, you will be headed by a gang of Rousie, who dream of climbing the top of the cheese paradise. You will need to pump up the abilities of rodents, help them to steal cheese, throw strangers and recruit new members of the gang. This and much more expect you in a unique, not like that game about rats!

Picture
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.de.intenium.rats.

Features: Online

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Normal work on 512MB memory devices is not guaranteed!

Download:
Version: 3.23.3 with GP (Kenny)
Version: 3.22.8 Update with GP (Kenny)
Version: 3.22.0 Rats-2 (rats 2) [Online] (post serzh555.85 # 62875341)
Cache
Before installing, please read the topicInstalling games with cache [FAQ]
sdcard / Android / obb
Attached fileair.de.Intenium.rats.rar.(20.27 MB)

Link to play with a company

It is possible to play one account online and on a smartphone. On the smartphone was not registered via Facebook, but through the development site. Then everything was logged on the development site. One disadvantage - on the computer English version :)
Past versions:
Version: 3.02.4. Attached fileair.de.intenium.rats-2.apk. (49.83 MB)

Post has been editedKenny - 15.08.19, 02:26
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 3.23.3 with GP

Who liked the game unsubscribe. We are waiting for options how faster pumping rats. There is a version of the game for the computer on the site alawar.ru

Post has been editedstimix - 02.03.15, 19:56

Rep: (232)
Cute. Cool. Farming is harsh - at the beginning there is little cheese, then it seems easier.Link to play with a company .
It is possible to play one account online and on a smartphone. On the smartphone was not registered via Facebook, but through the development site. Thenon the website of developmentIt's all like that. One disadvantage - on the computer English version :)

Post has been editedCo Shev Nick - 01.03.15, 17:52

Rep: (1)
Hacking possible?

Rep: (232)
alex02798 @ 03/01/2015, 15:42*
Hacking possible?

Farm cheese is possible. :) If you hack - it will be bored.

Rep: (7)
Ko Sick Nick @ 03/01/2015, 17:46*
Farm cheese is possible

Do you assume or tried? If you tried what?
I tried the applications, Game Killer could not anything, and Game Hacker can only change the number of cheese for a second, then drops to normal values.

I tried nothing to do anything !!! NIDE APP itself break the campaign !!! I am a diaper picking but not for so much)))

Rep: (7)
Please share information, what is a promotional code in this game ??? : blush:
By clicking the Buy $ button, pops up with a proposal to enter promo code ....
And in general, that's all.
The ID is not passed for it, and something like that does not succeed in the menu.
I climbed the site of developers, about rats a word, in another game from them, promo code is displayed in the window - shopping menu.

Rep: (3)
Not so long ago this game came out for VKontakte, maybe someone knows hacking?

Rep: (-1)
In the same time, the identity is already

Rep: (10)
So with hacking, even something to hack something and how?

Is it possible to hack the game?

It seems the whole team of comrades tracks hacked versions of games. In the internet, I could not really find anything on our and at the progenic sites. If anyone knows about pliz in a personal, write off))

There is no hacking. There are only loopholes for donat's multiplicity, but also money can be taken back;)
I wonder - write in Vatsap 89850438310
Everything will explain everything.

You can hack / cheek. The bug has not yet fixed.

Rep: (18)
Benbell @ 01/20/2016, 22:05*
You can hack / cheek. The bug has not yet fixed.

So share with the people.

L3TO @ 01/22/2016, 09:44*
So share with the people.

Well, well, the develops will not want for all nafig. No. I prefer to use this choke yet.

Moreover, I wrote - write to Vatsap and tell everything. I don't need to pay money for it.

Post has been editedBenbell - 27.01.16, 02:29

Benbell @ 01/18/2016, 04:18*
There is no hacking. There are only loopholes for donat's multiplicity, but also money can be taken back;)
I wonder - write in Vatsap 89850438310
Everything will explain everything.

There is no such number in Vatsape

Rep: (37)
Cheerful time cleaner. Cheese - our all :))

Rep: (-2)
You can update, but I began to write not supported on your device.

Rep: (4)
Drawn beautifully, everything looks cool.
BUT!!!
At first it seems everything is easy, and then I noticed a cool figovine: even if the chance of digging cheese 60-70%, then your chances are in fact equal somewhere 40%. I died to the 7th LVL and everything, I constantly can't poke a lot. If one piece, then nothing, but if the second, third and if, as I have already written the chance, it seems to be in my favor, then one FIG, as a result, almost always fail.
Most likely, this is what the script works (well, or something like this), which, as if rolls you to the zero value of your cheese and knocks out a sign, they say to tackle on rawls. Here are rats that ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 22.01.21, 12:08