GPU: Intel HD Graphic (Gen7)
RAM: DDR3 2GB
ROM Flash: Nand Flash 32GB
WiFi: 802.11b / g / n + BT 4.0
Size: 15.1 cm x 8.0 cm x 1.0 cm, ultra-thin
Built-in rechargeable battery: 3000mA

Firmware

Instructions

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMyppp - 12.06.17, 21:49
Reason for editing: Recovery Instructions

Rep: (2)
AirX @ 20.03.2015, 22:56*
Got a bad game! After some BIOS manipulations (attempts to boot from a flash drive and update Windows), this device was skirted. Shows no signs of life other than a red light bulb.

I read somewhere about a similar problem on a tablet with Windows, shoot daw and no video stream. it is necessary to restore to the touch. Naidu will throw off the link

AirX @ 20.03.2015, 22:56*
Got a bad game! After some BIOS manipulations (attempts to boot from a flash drive and update Windows), this device was skirted. Shows no signs of life other than a red light bulb.

Here is a possible problem and the way to solve itmethod of repairing the brick in the case of reckless manipulation with the BIOS

Rep: (0)
Thanks. The principle is clear. Here bios little friend, I will try.

That would be one sfotkal last page BIOS. It is necessary to find the touch reset line.

Twin
Beelink P1

AirX @ 22.03.2015, 22:16*
That would be one sfotkal last page BIOS. It is necessary to find the touch reset line.

Sort ofherelaid ODSs similar device.

BIOS found pictures similar devices, found that they are different. So while nothing happened.

AirX @ 24.03.2015, 23:05*
BIOS found pictures similar devices, found that they are different. So while nothing happened.

Or maybe it's a warranty case? Do not shake the seller's time?

I moved here, to discuss the twin
I propose to combine themes.

Rep: (4)
interesting and vensmille one plant produces? or as it is customary in Chinese. I would like to understand the defect rate, and quality.
And yet, it 1s somebody tried to put? go wood periphery? Printer type checks, barcode scanner

Rep: (118)
Is it possible to put the device ubuntu?
Wind with a storage capacity - not pleasant. A soul price heats :)

Rep: (3)
Orderedhere, Wait, I already second planschet on this platform, I am satisfied, that thing took my sister to the office, with Zadie Glue on two sides by scotch monetoru and ala candy bar out, the owners say, in truth there is activated wines 8.1 legal ?, seller writes that, yes, do not know whether to believe, the tablet was without a license

Posted 04/17/2015, 8:33:

* yurivasilyev,
there UEFI boot loader, while not as

Rep: (18)
exo77 @ 01.04.2015, 16:41*
And yet, it 1s somebody tried to put? go wood periphery? Printer type checks, barcode scanner

Also in this aspect I think ... Since the Wind full, it should all go. The main thing that would be compatible with wood Vin 8.1.

Rep: (18)
yurivasilyev @ 11.04.2015, 21:02*
Wind with a storage capacity - not pleasant.

It's all depends on the goals. I have a desktop on i5 + 16GB RAM, OS - SSD ... Well, in the end is always open uncountable number of pages in four of chromium, a dozen applications and all - resources at the end ... And if you need to study, and the real work ( paper to write, to count in Excel, Skype, Lingvo, three or four tabs in Chrome) - 2GB is quite personal work. I see for Chewie Vi8.

Rep: (5)
guys, please test sopkast (3500-5000) and stream torrents on this device. thank you in advance

Rep: (3)
Interested in this device
And it would be desirable to learn Power WiFi like antenna korotkovata saaaamuyu little (well, as would all write that there must be a router strong, but it is as lucky in other apartments in my it is planned to put in the same room) and score one of the USB external whistle not I want to

and more people are complaining about the USB (supposedly fall off after half an hour of work, because overheat (Peoples Council hairdryer to warm them, but there would be more answers and advice are not present), is this true?

Thanks. Will vzaimovezhlivymi, thing interesting))): rolleyes:
PS found only one photo in a disassembled state
Attached Image

Post has been edited-SunLion- - 26.04.15, 20:34
Reason for editing: Photo under spoiler

Rep: (4)
Also in this aspect I think ... Since the Wind full, it should all go. The main thing that would be compatible with wood Vin 8.1.

but fact of the matter is that the usefulness of Windows open to question. But already I ordered the other day will come, I will unsubscribe. For most of the office computer then it should be. Not to the terminal type and complete with scanner and NIM was.

http: //ru.aliexpress.c...tml? recommendVersion = 1

Here 64GB memory

and the touchscreen does tie can not?
such as cars bylaby fiscal media, diagnostics + + and anything

http: //ru.aliexpress.c...ry-pi/32297145212.html

like this
and 7ku to fill possible?
I was in the service station diagnostics, programming work, for some of the equipment have to buy a new laptop or separately placed on the Dev that not a very comfortable, with a cost of byloby easier to buy a few of these, and one monitor with tachem.
Only under 8koy almost nothing works, and resources for my needs above the roof.
well with Panas can comparehttp: //ru.aliexpress.c...creen/32334682990.html

Post has been editeddjalil - 03.05.15, 19:58

Good day.
Long I toyed with this pear. And then came Sergei, play it a little bit ...
It was successfully switched one of the BIOS parameters. I do not remember exactly, but it seems to have changed the parameter valuexhci mode with the "enable" on "avto".
As a result, we have: The keyboard does not respond. OTG cable did not help anything. The prefix is ​​loaded and falls directly into the efi shell. Axis on the console there because deleted not right ..)) A USB flash drive to boot, apparently, is after efi shell.
In general, I am looking at a black screen.

The device has been broken down in search of batteries .. what a naive))

Prompt, with a side stick tweezers to reset the bios or run a keyboard ??
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been edited-SunLion- - 15.05.15, 14:46
Reason for editing: Photo under spoiler

say that a clone bilinka ..
on it thereoverview
there and about reset seen

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/11/19, 12:52