GPU: Intel HD Graphic (Gen7)
RAM: DDR3 2GB
ROM Flash: Nand Flash 32GB
WiFi: 802.11b / g / n + BT 4.0
Size: 15.1 cm x 8.0 cm x 1.0 cm, ultra-thin
Built-in rechargeable battery: 3000mA

Firmware

Instructions

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMyppp - 12.06.17, 21:49
Reason for editing: Recovery Instructions

Rep: (3)
Could it be worthwhile to rename the theme in a mini-pc on the z3735 or is there an atom baytrail-t? Simply, there are many more similar solutions and I want to compare and choose. For example, I do not see the need for a "hospital" in the battery.
Here are more similar solutions:Woyi CX-W8
MEEGOPAD T01
Artway Wintel A8

Rep: (120)
* Koshon for this purpose it is necessary to create a separate topic, and discussions can be combined only with complete similarity of devices

Rep: (2)
Koshon @ 02.28.2015, 20:44*
For example, I do not see the need for a "hospital" in the battery.

as option with bespervoynik)))

There is also the presence of Ethernet rj45 and there is an option with 64 GB memory rom

Rep: (35)
With a gigabit grid or a compartment for hdd 2.5 there are analogues?

r-myan @ 03/04/2015, 12:47*
with gigabit grid

will this go?

Rep: (3)
M.Baldastov At the expense of besperiboynika then I thought, too, but at the same "uylikim" UPS retailing for conventional computers still somehow in vain. Of course, as a bonus nice, but you never know when the lottery with leaked / battery exploding happen. But all this water, that's better: whether to wait for version with 4 GB of operatives (ceteris paribus processor) or with 2 edible? It is assumed juzat for his father, who will master the basics of the computer: on an Internet climb - the Old to find what he needs, Kintz see on Skype to talk, etc. simultaneously to both faylopomoyki held, hung torrents. Just on the first atom can still remember as a 4 conductor tabs give defecate percent, although what I compare what generation .. ...

Koshon @ 03/05/2015, 20:09*
Is it worth waiting for versions with 4 GB of RAM (with the other processor being equal) or with 2 edibles?

On such a processor, you should not wait - 2 GB is its limit.

about loads - I have a tablet on this processorsuch
The screen resolution is 2048x1536 - everything seems to work fine and does not lag, it seems like there are enough operatives

Rep: (0)
I purchased this device. After an hour of work, two big USB fell off. I use OTG now. I want to reinstall XP, while in vain.

Rep: (1046)
M
The topic has been moved to the "Media consolesпїЅ

AirX @ 03/15/2015, 16:43*
I want to reinstall XP

Why XP?
How did the USB fall off physically or in the system?

USB fell off in the gland. The seller asks for a vidos and promises a new comp.
XP wanted to try for the experiment, apparently it will be necessary to reinstall the eight.

USB fell off in the gland. The seller asks for a vidos and promises a new comp.
XP wanted to try for the experiment, apparently it will be necessary to reinstall the eight.

XP is not interesting (and he will not get up without tambourines and UEFI shamanism will drink blood), here’s a dual block with android and eight, interesting.

Only I was going to remove the vidos, as the device repaired itself. Just not a floating defect.

Probably not done somewhere.
Did not try to disassemble?

Found out. When it heats up, the USB stops working. Disassemble while reluctant.

AirX @ 03/16/2015, 16:42*
Found out. When it heats up, the USB stops working. Disassemble while reluctant.

The problem of the Chinese industry is known, you can try to solve it by heating with a blow dryer assembly.

Rep: (10)
make a review

Rep: (9)
My version works. But the battery controller shows a complete nonsense. Runs on battery 4 hours at minimum load. I put this Windows herehttps://yadi.sk/d/58R1eYKWeciMz,3 weeks flight is normal.

Unfortunately I can not boot from the flash drive. I tried everything. What to do?

Got a bad game! After some BIOS manipulations (attempts to boot from a flash drive and update Windows), this device was skirted. Shows no signs of life other than a red light bulb.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/11/19, 12:52