> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Found Atari Lynx emulator - help with the launch | another pocket console on your PDA

Rep: (44)
Here I downloaded the Atari Lynx emulator from emulendia - a pocket console that quickly dropped the skates before the gameboy, but the graphics are not the worst.

thankBlack combinefor mini-faq:

1) Emul threw the folder \ Program Files
2) I threw the bios into my device
3) Threw Roma

Everything works on WM 5, 6

Attached files

Attached filePocketLynxarm.zip(66.15 KB)

Post has been editedStalker-Kostyan - 01.02.08, 13:09

Stalker-Kostyan @ 12/28/07 11:36:45
I choose ROM cartridge

Here are the ROMs:

Attached files

Attached fileRoms.rar(21.9 MB)

Post has been editedStalker-Kostyan - 28.12.07, 10:40

Stalker-Kostyan, 12/28/07 11:36:45
I tried to shove the BIOS (used in the emulsion on the BB)

Here is the BIOS:

Attached files

Attached filelynxboot.rar(583 bytes)

Rep: (91)
Stalker-Kostyan ,
Vga is the same :)
Bios need to cram

warez3000 ,
Are you sure that it is BIOS?
I downloaded the emulsion on the BB - that’s where the BIOS was needed. Here - without BIOS in the archive. This is just my assumption that the BIOS is needed, but on the BB-shnom emule all ROMs normally start ..

Post has been editedStalker-Kostyan - 28.12.07, 17:32

Stalker-Kostyan ,
Tada find the device for 2002 Windows and try to run: rofl:
But seriously, maybe you need a way to register, and without Russian books, you must

warez3000 ,
I'll try ..

Rep: (5)
Here I found the instructions
PocketLynx is an Atari Lynx emulator for PocketPC.

Installation Instructions: Simply connect your CE device to your PC and copy the pocketlynx.exe file to your device. PocketLynx requires the GAPI library from Microsoft to work. You can download the library from www.pocketpc.com.

Copy the required GX.DLL to the “Windows” directory on your Pocket PC. And Rom files should be located in the "My Documents" folder. You can find them (rom-files, that is, games) with any search engine, asking something like “rom files for Atari Lynx” and so on.

Note: to download games, Atari Lynx boot rom is required. Put this boot rom file in the root directory of your device and name it lynxboot.img (so the emulator can find it as /lynxboot.img).

gluk147 ,
for info +1!

updated cap

PocketLynx requires the GAPI library from Microsoft to work. You can download the library from www.pocketpc.com.

I can not find ... :( can someone post it?

Try this one if I don’t fit

Attached files

Attached fileGx.dll(8.5 KB)

warez3000,
I already have this file in dad windows, though smaller. Need to change it? I would not like to do XP later ...

Rep: (671)
I already have this file in dad windows, though smaller. Need to change it? I would not like to do XP later ...

it is better to leave yours - they are unified.

even if something is wrong, the games / full-screen applications will simply not run.

GreateVK,
But how then can I run this emulsion?

Stalker-Kostyan ,
I changed this file many times and there was nothing :)

tiger ,
still do not run ....

Pocket PC ARM, Pocket PC 2002

Here is the answer to all questions ;-)

warez3000,15.01.08 18:20:16
Pocket PC ARM, Pocket PC 2002

Here is the answer to all questions ;-)

Where is that written?

GAPI Installation
Some emulators, like many other "advanced" programs that actively use the graphics subsystem (for example, Pocket Doom and Pocket Quake), require the GAPI library, the Pocket PC Game API, that is, the game programming interface, to work correctly.

The current version 1.2 of the library, and you can download it on the website of Microsoft. After you download the requested file, which is a self-extracting archive, which weighs less than 100 kilobytes (gapi12.exe), it is necessary to start to execute. The result will be a few folders: ARM, MIPS, and SH. Each of the folders, it is not difficult to guess, containing the binary files for the appropriate processor, which are equipped with handheld computers on the PocketPC platform. For all new models of the files you need to look for in ARM folder. Next, copy the files to the Windows folder on your PDA. Done!

here can still be useful

Added @ 15.01.2008, 18:24

Stalker-Kostyan @ 01/15/08 7:21:32 PM
Where is that written?

yes at least on LDCs :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 09/05/20, 9:25