> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

RoverPad Air 10.1 3G - Talk | Tablet, 10.1 "

Rep: (2)
DiscussionRoverPad Air 10.1 3G
PictureRoverPad Air 10.1 3G, rk3188
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
  • Black colour
  • Android 4.2.2 operating system
  • MTK8389 processor
  • The number of processor cores 4
  • Processor frequency 1200 MHz
  • RAM size 1 GB
  • Type of DDR3 RAM
  • The size of the internal memory 8 GB
  • Memory card slot available
  • Memory card type micro Secure Digital, 2 slot sim
  • Screen size 10.1
  • Screen resolution 1280x800
  • Type of touch screen capacitive
  • Multi-touch screen is
  • Wi-Fi is
  • Wi-Fi 802.11n standard
  • 3G support is
  • Mobile internet 3G, EDGE, GPRS
  • Rear camera is
  • The number of rear camera megapixels 2.0
  • GPS receiver is
  • A-GPS support is
  • Body Material Plastic
Photo
Attached Image

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather at QMS .

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 12.07.16, 23:24
Reason for editing: Screen Resolution 1280x800

It can be seen at one me this tablet? Quiz Info found my rover Fly Flylife Connect 10.1 3G only 1sim.Vobshem tablet is not bad especially since I took him by the CSN in 3500 is now Ishu cover on it.
Attached Image

Post has been editedNoreg - 01.03.15, 10:53
Reason for editing: Screenshots under the spoiler

Rekoveri everything in China, something came out a translation is not yet watched.
Attached Image

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 27.07.15, 12:50

By the way who are interested to get Root v.1.9.3 without problems now I want to find out why it is impossible to put on. SD card somehow nebyllo settings only inside. And though the device in the body sees my USB flash drive and there is a choice here and ambush pamiti native lacks the will to rewrite the files I would get both.

Rep: (5)
What was Ruth, if not secret?
There is a tablet, but with different percents, probyval simple methods (without a PC) did not work.

Fram Route without bb.
What's your percent?

Rep: (5)
mtk6572
Ruth eventually got through Kingo Root with the company.

So I nepoymu a tablet you have? After mtk6572 two nuclear.

Rep: (3002)
M
I cleaned the topic of flooding and offtopic. Hid photos and pictures under spoilers. The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather .

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/05/20, 18:24