> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Home plugin | HTC Today screen plugin

Rep: (80)
HTC Home Plugin.
With 3 tabs.
Attached Image
For RUS.
With 5 tabs.
Attached Image
For ENG.
For RUS.
With 6 tabs.
Attached Image
For ENG.
For RUS.
With 6 tabs with a modified appearance. Download(archive for ENG and Rus).
With 6 tabs v2.0.720719. Download.For ENG. To earn on RUS, we rename HTC_HDlg.exe.0409.mui to HTC_HDlg.exe.0419.mui and HTCHome.dll.0409.mui to HTCHome.dll.0419.mui.
With 6 tabs for wm5. Download.
ENG VGA option

The appearance of the plugin (it does not matter how many tabs) can be changed. To do this, copy the new files to the plug-in installation folder (usually this is just a Windows folder) by first disabling the plug-in on the screen today. After reboot, turn on the plugin back You can change the background of the plugin, the weather icons and the numbers of hours. Additional sets of backgrounds, icons and clocks can be downloadedfrom here.

OEM-software HTC Touch
OEM soft

Post has been editedKikujiro_SPb - 11.04.15, 15:22
Reason for editing: restored screenshots

Rep: (2)
CDK ,
Would be more logical to make a separate topic HTC Home and the rest of the pribludy HTC Touch :) (Album, Keyboard)

Rep: (187)
ntwolf ,
if someone will throw me links to the posts - any where, I will be very grateful.

Also take a look themeFlood of HTC-oem software- that there may remain a valuable

Rep: (788)
Sanchezz aka crow ,

What are you talking about???

CDK ,
that HTC Today Plugin (HTC Home Plugin?) it's time to allocate a separate topic

I for: victory:

Rep: (23)
Shiva
RespectedShiva , Please sew the last nefiksenomu Kaiser home this native of Imperial Russian:
http://ifolder.ru/3925894

Rep: (19)
German_G ,
Give a link to HTCHome

Shiva ,

http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/11522/Unfixed_HTC.Home.v2.0.814.722_RUS_Shiva.rar

Shiva ,
Home added to the archive dll and exe, in Houma like version is slightly different.

http://ifolder.ru/3926468

Rep: (19)
German_G ,
Here, everything works.

Attached files

Attached fileUnfixed_HTC.Home.v2.0.814.722_Original_RUS_Shiva.rar(1.25 MB)

Rep: (70)
The people who he uses six button HTC Home Plugin, how to kill tabs without third-party software ????

Rep: (43)
Denis_crossbow ,
in the settings screen now has a HTC Home

Rep: (16)
Prompt and maybe someone has only watch from the HTC Home! If there throw please!

Rep: (3068)
chindiasov But only of hours there, the HTC part of this program consists of hours and they are not alone.

Rep: (87)
Football, 07.11.07 11:35:09
chindiasov But only of hours there, the HTC part of this program consists of hours and they are not alone.

I would be the identity has not given up her watch but he plyug stupid just horror

Rep: (788)
chindiasov, And is there not a watch, HTC part of this program consists of hours and they are not alone.

And it repaired under the Unique VM6 or where?
Do me Wait ask ofmozulla . On it the same glitch.
Again (Problem not only on me was) plyug half is not visible.
Do not hit if missed. I guided on the soap with a subscription.

Tried 4 different boar. 2 from JUVS-a.

Post has been editedHanzo - 08.11.07, 01:15

Rep: (3117)
People! Please give a link to the HTC Home Plugin v2.0.814.722 the original English version!

Sorry! I found myself :)then he

Rep: (7)
Rialto
One of the best released versions Home, off tabs, etc. (2 and above I have also not put).
Not overlooked Do you have a version of this miracle with a Russian translation? Simply copying dll from other similar rusifitsirovanyh home version (1.5) has not produced the results ..

Post has been editedslfly - 08.11.07, 07:00

Rep: (9)
BORMOGLOT @ 07.11.07 22:46:38
Football, 07.11.07 11:35:09

I would be the identity has not given up her watch but he plyug stupid just horror

post-27-1192332609.jpg
Now under the skin for BatteryStatus Home plugin.
And here is the link if you like itrapida.ruandslil.ru

It is possible to leave only the clock line: victory:

Screen old, so do not pay attention to empty figure she had tweaked a common style numbers.

Post has been editedbanan4ik - 08.11.07, 10:54

Rep: (96)
So a work HTC Home for VGA or no?

Rep: (5)
e202 @ 08.11.07 12:02:08

Undead, 08.11.07 21:25:26
So a work HTC Home for VGA or no?

and stupidly larger picture does not roll?)

in my delle Once installed, it does not even appear. Zoom will understand why if there is not)

Rep: (2)
got a question:
htc home set on your device, thought to be a button in the upper right corner to close the application, and it is not present (
I rocked different version- it does not work at the plug, then menus do not have this (
tell me what to download. and the choice is very large)
(Write in a personal best to not litter theme) :)
advance pasib)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/08/20, 14:48