> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Home plugin | HTC Today screen plugin

Rep: (80)
HTC Home Plugin.
With 3 tabs.
Attached Image
For RUS.
With 5 tabs.
Attached Image
For ENG.
For RUS.
With 6 tabs.
Attached Image
For ENG.
For RUS.
With 6 tabs with a modified appearance. Download(archive for ENG and Rus).
With 6 tabs v2.0.720719. Download.For ENG. To earn on RUS, we rename HTC_HDlg.exe.0409.mui to HTC_HDlg.exe.0419.mui and HTCHome.dll.0409.mui to HTCHome.dll.0419.mui.
With 6 tabs for wm5. Download.
ENG VGA option

The appearance of the plugin (it does not matter how many tabs) can be changed. To do this, copy the new files to the plug-in installation folder (usually this is just a Windows folder) by first disabling the plug-in on the screen today. After reboot, turn on the plugin back You can change the background of the plugin, the weather icons and the numbers of hours. Additional sets of backgrounds, icons and clocks can be downloadedfrom here.

OEM-software HTC Touch
OEM soft

Post has been editedKikujiro_SPb - 11.04.15, 15:22
Reason for editing: restored screenshots

Rep: (59)
mR.gnomE @ 02.09.07 22:18:26
motorR, 02.09.07 04:04:43
2 smart1
You posted Kaiser_Comm_Manager_10_Buttons__RUS not HTC_Home nC 6 pcs tabs v2.0.720719.Mozhet re-flood, and I've got one here that has not idet.HTC_HDlg.exe.0409.mui in HTC_HDlg.exe.0419.mui; HTCHome.dll.0409.mui in HTCHome.dll.0419.mui not changed pomaglo.

support .... perezaleyte who has plizzzz !!!!
* "+" Guarantee:-R

in attach

Attached files

Attached fileKaiser.HTC.Home.v2.0.720719.cab.zip(1.37 MB)

Rep: (462)
That's done ... can someone like that.
HTC Home v2.0 Cartoon (4 Tab) | Download for WWE: Attached fileimg-52077-HTC_Home_v2_0_Cartoon.rar (930.16 KB)
| Download for RUS: Attached fileimg-52078-HTC_Home_v2_0_Cartoon (RUS) .rar (930.38 KB)
Attached Image

* it is not russifitsirovat version, it simply just works in the Russian firmware

Rep: (516)
TypeX, 14.09.07 20:35:52
zhalko good plugins (

I can offer to install a version for WM5 six tabs, which works on my WM5 (do not remember where downloaded). After installation it is necessary to rename HTC_HDlg.exe.0409.mui in HTC_HDlg.exe.0419.mui; HTCHome.dll.0409.mui in HTCHome.dll.0419.mui. The files in the Windows folder on the device. Next, go to Start-Settings-to-day elements and uncheck the HTC Home plugin, restart your device to go back Start-Settings-to-day elements, and put a check mark back. It should work. Excuse me if I describe what we know and so.

Attached files

Attached fileHTC_Home_WM5_6Tab.rar(1.19 MB)

Rep: (990)
Pile on quick hand kabikHTC Home Kaizer 6-tab GISMETEO + Pocket Hosts (Integrated in Hom Plyug) c O.o clogged data

After installing plyuga, to access this bookmark launcher, launch Pocket Hosts and click ADD (although all the settings have already been registered, but check! I have everything OK!)! Then, in the weather settings to select the desired city!

label from Pocket Hosts can optionally be removed from plyuga as he has it on the menuStart>Programs>Hosts

img-54022-pc_capture2.jpg img-54024-pc_capture1.jpg img-54020-pc_capture1.jpg

In order to appear the 6th tab, remove the registry key:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ OEM \ MASD]
"QuickDial" = "1_0_xxxxxx_xxxx" - restart plyug!

To bookmark music.
[HKLM \ Software \ HTC \ Music Plug-in \ MusicPlayer]
1 = WMPlayer
2 = AudioManager

The enclosure version rus & eng firmware! : Victory:

Download HTC_Home_Gismeteo
-----
HH_0419_WeatherCities.xml for the Kaiser, 6 and stowing plyuga !!!
Eng firmware to renameHH_0409_WeatherCities.xml

how to install:
1. Turn off the plug
2. Replace the xml file, copy the folder \ WINDOWS \

---
Hometown modet you to add and edit the file HH_0419_WeatherCities.xml
Only the Kaiser and 6-scale plyuga !!!
to make changes, use the following example:

<city ​​name = "Moscow, RU"Loca ="27612"Land ="Russia"/>
    - Moscow, RU - in the boot options has no effect :) call it what you want!
    - Russia- in the boot options has no effect :) call it what you want!
After editing, do not forget to save the file inutf-8

Download <b>HH_0419_WeatherCities_xml.rar:</ b>
---

During implementation, download weather from Gismeteo, thanknewspalm Picture

Rep: (990)
Atserg ,
Jonn ,
Only version of the Kaiser! Before installing, it is desirable to disable plyug! : Victory:
0419 - firmware for rus
0409 - firmware for eng

Attached files

Attached fileHTC_Home_Weather_Gismeteo.rar(15.86 Kb)

Rep: (150)
Repackaged HTCHome 1.5 (6Tab) for WM5 devices (2.0 does not want to have work for me)
Now, in my version:
1) All the pictures are placed in the directory \ HTCHome
2) Now you can choose the order and to the right of the tabs in the Settings window tudeynyh plug-ins (no need to go into the registry)
3) Patched htchome.dll, must now be worked korrektro utility for the brightness of devaysa launcher. (But I do not work :()
4) Patched htchome.dll, now the weather is taken from weather.not2advanced.com, without any Pocket Hosts (thh N2A)

Added @ 30.09.2007, 17:44

e202 As well as the thread can do to version 1.5 also worked through gismeteo?

Attached files

Attached fileHTCHome_6Tab_WM5_RialtoMOD.rar(1.24 MB)

Damn, I do not put the cab (one of the test version)
Moder, replace the post link above this.
In fact, here's a fully working cab

Attached files

Attached fileHTCHome_6Tab_WM5_RialtoMOD.rar(1.24 MB)

| CJ | 01.10.07 @ 13:17:49
Rialto ,
put. On the Weather tab does not open the selection window of the city. She rolled to a previous version.

Yeah, I do.
Here pofiksennaya version (fully working):

Attached files

Attached fileHTCHome_6Tab_WM5_RialtoMOD_new.rar(1.25 MB)

Post has been editedRialto - 02.10.07, 20:42

Rep: (363)
I found this new version of HTC Home Customizer v.10b5.
Zvinyayte if it was

Attached files

Attached fileHHCv10b5.rar(2 MB)

Done that were taken from the weather Gismeteo (thanks JUVS),
everything else is the same:

1) Works on WM5
2) All the pictures are placed in the directory \ HTCHome
3) Now you can choose the order and to the right of the tabs in the Settings window tudeynyh plug-ins (no need to go into the registry)
4) Patched htchome.dll, must now be worked korrektro utility for the brightness of devaysa launcher. (But I do not work sad.gif)

Attached files

Attached fileHTC_Home_WM5_Gismeteo.rar(1.21 MB)

Rep: (19)
For all who were waiting for, I spread Russified HTC Home plugin version 2.0.814.722. We can do without the screenshots :) Plugin for Russian firmware, one English - rename 0409 in 0419, well in general as usual :-P

Attached files

Attached fileHTC.Home.v2.0.814.722_RUS_Shiva.cab(2.15 MB)

Sloven ,
Standard.

German_G ,
Hold on :)

Attached files

Attached fileHTCHome2_MUI_RUS.rar(5.92 KB)

German_G ,
SantaFox ,
Russification was for version 2.0.814.722 with fixed lighting. Kastomayzer I worked when HTCHome lay in devaysa fundamentally, though on a different version. As for the backlight - if nefiksenom works - the spread Russian, the same version but without the fix.

Attached files

Attached fileUnfixed_HTC.Home.v2.0.814.722_RUS_Shiva.rar(1.26 MB)

Rep: (95)
In the archiveONLY iconsfor HTC Home Plugin Customizer
Unpack, put in the appropriate folders. : Wink_kind:
Icons hours, weather tab.
Added @ 21.10.2007, 15:32

by_tony ,
pasib..Ya had drained from loosely all that was.
I checked the archives: in my symbolically bolshe..na 2 or 3 position.

Attached files

Attached file___________ HTC_Home_Plugin_Customizer.rar(5.08 MB)

German_G @ 24.10.07 13:23:36
Shiva ,

RespectedShiva , Prilep pozhuluysta translation here this Kaiser.
This works like a watch.

pleess)

Attached files

Attached fileHTC_1_.Kaizer.Home.Plugin.with.Tabsetting.Shiva_RUS.rar(1.2 MB)

Rep: (101)
In general answer himself on svoyzhe question. All found on the site HDA do not know how the other VGA, but I still have a problem - the fonts are too big and look cropped. Maybe the problem in the firmware, swing the evening HDAshnuyu and try to update. If you are interested, here is the link for H7500 SHM6:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=338409
in the 2nd post links to the firmware and add-ons, which are the following gadgets:

Addons RAR includes:

extra codecs for tcpmp
MackDaddy Theme
PK 3.0 Sounds (collection of great ringtones and sounds for txt incoming etc ..)
My own custom audio mananger skin (see pic to see how it looks. I believe we are also first to make a new skin and it looks great in vga and this rom)
HTC HOME CUSTOMIZER by emunutz
HTC Home plugin for 96dpi (the one i use and downloaded from emunutz's site)
Remove X-Black branding on home screen
Shantz Today Changer 1.52
Task Mananger 2.0.30470 for those who still like htc x button
Temporary solution for comm mananger in 128 and 96 dpis. isnt full screen but is more usuable than stock and is from touch dual.
pRSSReader 1.3.3 VGA

P.S .: Correct reference

Rep: (101)
Gentlemen designers!
How to tweak in the HTC Home plugin (in VGA) strips with the date and under the clock? How to make them more widely, in the sense of the above? Either reduce the font?

Attached Image

Rep: (0)
HTC Plus on 15th Russian firmware does not go to the Today screen, like the present settings, and most do not. I want to try, I can advise someone what?

Rep: (18)
As in the Home tab in HTC Today Plugin in line with the operator and add the date day of the week?
Attached Image

Rep: (187)
M
Among us there is an opinion that the HTC Today Plugin (HTC Home Plugin?) It's time to allocate a separate topic.

Ideas / objection have?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/05/20, 22:42