> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

HTC Home plugin | HTC Today screen plugin

Rep: (80)
HTC Home Plugin.
With 3 tabs.
Attached Image
For RUS.
With 5 tabs.
Attached Image
For ENG.
For RUS.
With 6 tabs.
Attached Image
For ENG.
For RUS.
With 6 tabs with a modified appearance. Download(archive for ENG and Rus).
With 6 tabs v2.0.720719. Download.For ENG. To earn on RUS, we rename HTC_HDlg.exe.0409.mui to HTC_HDlg.exe.0419.mui and HTCHome.dll.0409.mui to HTCHome.dll.0419.mui.
With 6 tabs for wm5. Download.
ENG VGA option

The appearance of the plugin (it does not matter how many tabs) can be changed. To do this, copy the new files to the plug-in installation folder (usually this is just a Windows folder) by first disabling the plug-in on the screen today. After reboot, turn on the plugin back You can change the background of the plugin, the weather icons and the numbers of hours. Additional sets of backgrounds, icons and clocks can be downloadedfrom here.

OEM-software HTC Touch
OEM soft

Post has been editedKikujiro_SPb - 11.04.15, 15:22
Reason for editing: restored screenshots

Rep: (515)
HTC Home plugin

Attached Imageimg-43918-Screen001.png
Attached Image

Allocated in a separate topic discussion HTC Home plugin

OEM software for HTC Touch

OEM software from other devices

Post has been editedRashpill - 05.01.08, 18:27

Rep: (990)
New HTC Home Home! For eng firmware!
If you have rus firmware then rename the files: HTC HDlg.exe.0409, HH_0409_WeatherCities, HTCHome.dll.0409 to0419
Added new bookmark!

img-43918-Screen001.png
p.s. Please unsubscribe!

Attached files

Attached fileJUVS_HTC_Home.rar(1.21 MB)

HTC HTCHomeplug KAISER 1.12.0.0
img-44338-attachment.jpeg
the bottom ply))
If you have rus firmware then rename the file: HTCHomeplug.dll.0409 to0419 !

Attached files

Attached fileJUVS_HTC_HTCHomeplug_KAISER_1_12_0_0.cab(196.58 KB)

Rep: (81)
HTC Touch Home Plugin (v. 1.0) Rus | by Yaros | by dattad | v. 0.9
Plugin for Today from HTC Touch
* Fully Russified, including the names of cities, added the city of Krasnodar Region, but the weather for them does not load for an unknown reason, with the exception of the city of Krasnodar (this is not a problem of this version, there is reason to believe that this is the problem of the AccuWeather server itself)
* There are no marks like "by Yaros", etc. - everything, as in the original, only the translation is changed
Installation instructions in the archive
_____
I did this particular plugin, since the one where the additional two bookmarks are added does not work on the RoverPC S5 (WM 5.0 AKU 2.2.1). Same, but Russified - also (I don’t even know the person from whom he earned). My version works and, in principle, I almost like it. In the near future I plan to switch to WM6, but for now you can use this plugin quite normally on WM5.0. If there are any problems with the work \ questions \ suggestions - please unsubscribe by any possible means.

Attached files

Attached fileHTC_Home_Rus.zip(1.21 MB)

Rep: (5)
NTS HOME 1.5
img-44690-htchomehy4.jpg

http://slil.ru/24642226

HTC Home 6 tab
for RUS firmware!
Thank you so muchmUn : victory:

Attached Image

if u use TFLO be sure that you have already deleted this reg entry
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ OEM \ MASD]
"QuickDial" = "1_0_xxxxxx_xxxx"
5s tabs (except quick dial) and SR

Attached files

Attached filemUn_and_JUVS_HTC_Home_rus_0419.cab(1.92 MB)

HTC Home 6 tab
for ENG firmware!

if u use TFLO be sure that you have already deleted this reg entry
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ OEM \ MASD]
"QuickDial" = "1_0_xxxxxx_xxxx"
5s tabs (except quick dial) and SR

Attached files

Attached filemUn_and_JUVS_HTC_Home_eng_0409.cab(1.92 MB)

Rep: (19)
Russian version 6-button plug-in HTC Home!

img-45270-Screen001.gif

Russified everything except the names of cities, entered in the search in Latin letters.

Attached files

Attached filemUn_and_JUVS_HTC_Home_Shiva_Rus_Version.cab(1.92 MB)

Post has been editedShiva - 25.07.07, 21:52

Rep: (10)
appeared6Tabbed HTC Touch Home Plugin, added media player tab.
I have not tested it yet because I have not installed backup yet.
authors: Helmi_c, luv2chill
installation a little through g.
Copy all files to the Windows folder and apply the reg file.

Attached files

Attached fileHTC.6.Tab.Home.Plugin_WM5_.rar(1.43 MB)

Rep: (149)
Hurray, I first earned 6 tabovoy custom version.
I have WM5.
The number and order of tabs are set here:
HKLM / SOFTWARE / HTC / HTCHome / Tabsetting

Actually, here is a cab that works exactly (the one that does not plow in my cap):

Attached files

Attached fileHTCHomeWM56Tab.cab(1.88 MB)

Rep: (10)
Naryl on the vast expanses - htc home plugin customization, a software that changes the look of a home plugin. (changing the order of the tabs does not seem to plow)
I myself did not test for it is not necessary, but who can come in handy
-Automatically disables / unloads plugin upon startup, enables / loads upon exit
-Change the "appearance" of the Home Plugin (background, clock, icons, weather icons)
-Options to change tab ordering, music player, and today postition locking
-Backup / restore of your launcher shortcuts, contacts, weather
settings, cities database, plugin options) of the Home plugin
-Option for alternate weather selection (custom cities !!!)
-Option to create / delete shortcut to the program
-Custom theme support
-Support for plugins that install to \ HTCHome and \ Windows

Attached files

Attached fileHTC_Home_Customizer_v07.zip(3.55 MB)

Rep: (146)
Andreich777 ,
Well, what is not clear about the screenshot? Update NETCF

Added @ 10.08.2007, 11:38

Andreich777 , with the plugin from the header the same thing, probably there is something with the dll. Try to put this one and unsubscribe. Him Rialto threw up.

Attached files

Attached fileHTCHomeWM56Tab.rar(1.19 MB)

Rep: (23)
Mocky @ 08/06/07 13:36:06
om-by , is it possible in HTC Home Plugin to screw the PocketAlarm and PocketWeather plugins to the alarm and weather buttons, and CorePlayer to the player’s button? I don’t have any without them! :(

Gute Frage - given the fact that I have never set myself HTC Home Plugin, and I'm not going to. And to understand, without having the subject itself - the quality of disassembly will be very approximate.

So, offhand - if you look inside the executable code (WinHex + PE Explorer).

Weather - AccuWeather URL is hard-coded in the code:http://wap.accuweather.com/?pid=wapv3&ad=htc. Also - in the resources - there are tuning dialogs of the weather.
I would rate the PocketWeather as a problematic option. Home Plugin has everything for its weather.

Alarm clock - again, the key names \ Software \ Microsoft \ Clock \ 0..2 are sewn up in the code - there the system holds data for regular alarms. It seems that Home Plugin simply duplicates the management of regular watches. PocketAlarm has never been used by me; if his settings are different in other places - he is resting; if there are the same - will catch.

The player - looked at the code fluently, nothing rushed into my eyes. But - from the post at the beginning of the topic:

To bookmark music.
[HKLM \ Software \ HTC \ Music Plug-in \ MusicPlayer]
1 = WMPlayer
2 = AudioManager

Very bad symptom; it seems that the programs used as players are again rigidly set, and you can only choose from them.

I am glad if I am mistaken - let them correct me :)

Added by:
Although ... if you associate CorePlayer with audio files? This may be the case if notspecific player, and the system file handler of this type.

Rep: (249)
img-44338-attachment.jpeg
Who does not fully display the HTC Home plugin on Russian firmware (in the screenshot is the bottom) - replace the Windows \ HTCHomeplug.dll.0409mui file with the file from the attachment.

Attached files

Attached fileHTCHomeplug.dll.0419.zip(6.04 KB)

Rep: (16)
You can find out the version on the BB (right click on the file - properties). Maybe there is a CCP and what kind of prog, I do not know.
HTCHome.dll 2.0.720.719
HTCUti1.dll 2.21.0.0
WmpPluginToday.dll 1.0.427.714
HTC_HDlg.exe 2.0.720.719
HTC_HPrf.exe 2.0.720.719

Before installing, remove the previous version (if installed) or disable it on the site (if it was already in the firmware). If Windows is Russian in the Windows folder after installation, rename
HTC_HDlg.exe.0409.mui to HTC_HDlg.exe.0419.mui
HTCHome.dll.0409.mui to HTCHome.dll.0419.mui

On version 2.0 of the brakes do not feel. What with the plug that without. In the eye unnoticed.
There are no settings in this area. Everything is controlled through the registry.
The date on the first tab will be in the formThu, Aug 23, 2007 :

Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ nls \ overrides]
"SSDte" = "ddd, d MMM yyyy"
"SLDte" = "dddd, dd MMMM yyyy"

SLDte is not necessary, so to the heap :)

Rep: (56)
In the Attachment Home v.2.720719 with the ability to customize tabs through the registry, an integrated patch to adjust the brightness, in general, with xda

Attached files

Attached fileKaiser.HTC.Home.v2.0.720719.cab.cab(1.37 MB)

Rep: (149)
Who knows why the weather in the Home plugin may not work?
I even took the worker dll myself and patched it. What would insteadhttp://htc.accuweather.comweather was taken fromhttp://weather.not2advanced.com(one friend raised a server for this)
But still, the weather is not updated via GPRS, although the connection establishes and through this connection, both ICQ and Opera work normally.
And the weather updates only when the PDA is connected to the PC via activesync.
I'm thinking, maybe my GPSR is somehow crookedly tuned?
And another question is why in the GPRS settings after connecting to the computer there always appears a tick "use proxy" and is it IP 10.14.0.36?

Shl. patched dll in attachment (no need to use pocket host with it)
version 1.5.620.722. I only work with her Home plugin. Customizable version.

Attached files

Attached fileHtcHome.dll(261.87 KB)

Rep: (39)
New! ! ! nS 6 tabs v2.0.720719
(Img:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/uploads/img-45270-Screen001.gif)
For ENG firmware | Download
For Rus firmware | rename: HTC_HDlg.exe.0409.mui to HTC_HDlg.exe.0419.mui; HTCHome.dll.0409.mui to HTCHome.dll.0419.mui

Russianversion

Rep: (19)
HTCPlus running! This plugin, I remember it like many :)
thankfluxist from xda-developers.com

Attached Image

Attention , on Russian firmware there may be problems.

Attached files

Attached fileHTCPlus_2_0_28938_1_Fixed.cab(346.2 KB)

Rep: (459)
mR.gnomE Try to install this file, then HTC Home.
After installing HTC Home: go into the Today settings and turn it off, then go back to the settings and turn it on

Attached files

Attached fileSdkCerts.cab(4.6 KB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/01/19 5:55 PM