> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Warranty Repair PlayStation 4 | What they are not talking about or Sony warranty repairs

Rep: (328)
on noises hundreds of decabels stronger

This is either such humor or it kills people. Because by “hundreds” is meant from 200 to infinity, for comparison, the 89-95Db electric lawnmower, 120 is a jack hammer (and not a drill, but such a solid one, with which the asphalt is hammering), and 130 is a pain threshold, imagine what will happen on hundreds?

Rep: (1477)
Is this or such humor

He is ;)

Rep: (23)
Colleagues is the speaker’s beep, heard loudly at a distance of 2 meters, for example, the same problem occurred when turning off / entering sleep mode on a regular PS4 a couple of times (3 short beeps) later read that it doesn’t have time to synchronize with the network. But one lingering on the firmware, which means it does not google anywhere.

Posted on 12/15/2017, 16:47:

The squeak is the same as when turned on only long. It appears randomly but not often and in the game it may appear, it was recently turned off.

Rep: (921)
The squeak is the same as when turned on only long. It appears randomly but not often and in the game it may appear, it was recently turned off.
then only TP, the prefix clearly wants to report something.

Rep: (0)
Happy guys! I bought ps4 pro in MVIDEO, not even a week has passed when you are in the game (tanks) the roofing faucet fan roofing felts BP. The question is, do they exchange it for me with another one or send it to the SC for repair referring to those. Complicated product?

I went to mvideo after work, explained the problem with clicks and that it has not been 14 days from the moment of purchase, they said bring it and send it for quality control, Tell me what actions there will be, just inspection of the defect or with the next repair, or to replace the console? By the way, yes, plastic is really very easily soiled and difficult to clean!

* Izinik,
Your console will be returned to you with the words "We repaired", but in fact you can’t even touch it.

* Dyuss , * Dyuss that is, you want to say that it makes no sense to hand over? I really don’t really want to stay on holidays with my nose))))

* Izinik,
with
with clicks
probably not.

* Dyuss , and you don’t know how critical these post-noisy noises are? Or just auditory discomfort?

* Izinik,
I have nothing to compare.
I have a few tricks and all without noise and without squeaks. Yes, I never play with my ear against the console. I play 1.5 - 2 meters from the TV.

* Dyuss , so I didn’t lean back))) at a distance of 1.5 meters it is audible when the sound is minimal in the game. And so would not even be steamed))))

I handed it over to the store (mvideo) for quality control, I will wait now, as soon as I take it, I will check it and unsubscribe.

* Izinik,
It would be nice if you just replaced it.

* Dyuss Well, I will hope!

Izinik @ 12.29.2017, 23:10*
I handed it over to the store (mvideo) for quality control, I will wait now, as soon as I take it, I will check it and unsubscribe.

Greetings. A similar problem, I got the new revision firmware, crackling under load in destiny 2, prey, dishonored 2, very strong. Replaced by another, the same trouble. I will call in those Sony support.

* Nikevs , Holiday greetings! So I have a new console for the new revision, then someone said that 70% of such a marriage goes, someone says that it began to work like that after the 5th series updates, and someone says that this crack appears in games that are patched to the pro version! I'm honestly a little disappointed in sony! And do not tell me where you got your console and how did it turn out to replace it with another?

Holiday greetings. He simply changed it, said that the color did not fit, M. Video store, they gave white without problems, but this did not correct the situation. Wrote in those support. They will call tomorrow. Too much discomfort from cod. But there is no clear answer. And it is not entirely clear if this is a massive problem, why there is no solution.

Post has been editedNikevs - 30.12.17, 00:02

* Nikevs , damn it))), but they sent me to the PC because of this problem!

Posted on 12/30/2017, 09:05:

* Nikevs , but this crackling sound is not so audible! Yes, in some sort of a resident, it’s free or a little big planets like him!

But in Destiny and Prey it’s just not really loud. Okay, we will wait for an answer from Sony.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 5:46 p.m.