> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Lenovo Vibe Shot - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (73)
DiscussionLenovo Vibe Shot
PictureLenovo Vibe Shot, Z90
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Lenovo Fans Club пїЅ

Photo
Reviews
Firmware
useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 16.03.18, 07:32
Reason for editing: size of the original battery

Rep: (12)
Interestingly, both the quality of the photo it will be. Wife has wanted him to replace Huawei P6 :)

Rep: (74)
Is also interested in the device, zhdems.

Rep: (23)
tech.onliner.by/2015/03/02/lenovo-vibe-shot/

itc.ua/news/lenovo-pokazala-smartfon-vibe-shot-s-16-mp-kameroy-opticheskoy-stabilizatsiey-troynoy-vspyishkoy/

Post has been edited522452 - 02.03.15, 12:47

Rep: (47)
I consider it to himself as Sony Z3 Compact main competitor. It is a pity that the Lenovo Vibe Shot will be more - for me 4.6 inches golden mean. On the other hand, the estimated price eliminates this drawback.

live photos, 18 pcs
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

+1 522452 for the links, the post above

Lenovo plans to start selling the smartphone Vibe Shot in June, the smartphone costs $ 349

live photos, 15 pcs.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

live photos,red in, 11 pcs.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 13.12.16, 09:18

Rep: (592)
interesting - an option to transfer to a clean android will?

Rep: (67)
pretty boy! it will be interesting to look at the pictures from the camera to the sales patterns: happy:
and yet no less interesting, what will be the price of the Russian Federation.

Rep: (47)
I already like the fact that it, unlike all modern smarts, can be put on Bochin somewhere realties on the timer and take a photo with him and now (yes, no Self,
as in the good old days of camera phones Sony Ericsson Cyber ​​Shot
Attached Image
)
And we could also take the best from the past and to protect shtorochku fasten the lens. Although it promised sapphire Sklo, but nostalgia, nostalgia ...

Post has been editedMaiOles - 02.03.15, 15:00

Rep: (74)
June 2015 release, eh

Rep: (23)
Overview with precise characteristics (Photo booth) and pictures of the body -https: //hi-tech.mail.r.../lenovo_vibe_shot.html

note on the MR:
http: //mobile-review.c.../2015/mwc-lenovo.shtml

Rep: (9)
I do not want to find fault with the perfect design, but it seems to me that the scope could be narrower do.

: Blush: but rather he was generally sympathetic smaller, such as alpha Sams, Sams a3, sony CD ...

Rep: (22)
Most would really came! A year do not change smart. Already fed up s4 mini. And you want to display and Pobol and lte has to be. The vibe shot so far things are going perfectly! Oh, I have to wait until the fall.

Add another photo
pleased with the presence loop strap, and for the girls what may be features

Post has been editedtega28 - 22.03.15, 09:58

Rep: (17)
Very interesting smart, 5 standards diagonal + good camera and modern nochinka, all you need for happiness))) Here are the current $ 350 for Ukraine is not lifting the price for the ordinary man in the Ukraine has already (((} -.)

Post has been editedV1peroK - 23.03.15, 21:11

Rep: (6)
Here are all smart like, the only thing that I can not understand is why the screen was impossible to deepen and clean it up under the metal, rather than inserting a separate plastic frame, which increases the chance of split screen. We would make a wider frame and the business is ...

Rep: (3508)
Dimensions Lenovo Vibe Shot - 142h70h7,3 mm and weighs 145 grams.

Rep: (80)
I am now the band is back does not like, it is clear that the stylized camera, but that's what I do not like.

Rep: (813)
Shurikz @ 06.04.2015, 11:32*
I am now the band is back does not like, it is clear that the stylized camera, but that's what I do not like.

A bumper or why Flip Case? o.O
Or will you kill a smart without protection? : D

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/02/20, 3:18