Ramos i9s / i9s Pro - Talk | Tablet, 8.9 ''

Rep: (12)
DiscussionRamos i9s / i9s Pro
PictureRamos i9s / i9s Pro
Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications:
  • CPU - Intel Z3735F (22 nm) 1.33Ghz
  • GPU - Intel HDGraphic Gen7
  • RAM - 2GB DDR3L
  • Screen Size - 8.9 "
  • Resolution - 1920x1200 capacitive Multi-Touch
  • Gravity sensor (G-sensor)
  • Bluetooth - Support BT4.0
  • Network mode - GRRS / GSM / Voice
  • GPS - GPS / GLONASS / AGPS
  • Windows 8.1 / Android 4.4.2 (i9s pro), Android 4.4 (i9s)
  • USB 2.0
  • Interface Power - MicroUSB: 5V / 2A
  • Video Output - Video Output Micro HDMI
  • Audio output - 3.5 mm
  • Dimensions - 233.8mm * 145.7mm * 8.55mm
  • Weight - About510g
  • The amount of memory - 64GB
  • MicroSD - Maximum support 32GB
  • Battery capacity - 8000mAch
  • Video playback time (WiFi off) - Web browsing 8:00, 6:00 Online Video
  • Audio playback time (WiFi off) - Headphone, saving about 20 hours from the screen
  • Cameras - 2MP / 5MP
  • OTG function
Additional photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Instructions:
Reviews:
Additional Information:
To date, the most recent version - with Dual OS - Win8.1 / Android 4.4.2
While that confuses a lot of weight - 510g, which is very much for this size tablet.
Price - about $ 236 for the Dual OS, that more competing Chuwi V89 and Onda v891w.
The assets - potentially better quality housing, good battery life and no major problems judging by Ramos i9.

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedMagnifikus - 18.11.16, 08:30
Reason for editing: Ruth rights Ramos i9s Pro 1

Rep: (645)
I also look to the i9S Pro, but there is also confused by the price and the lack of built-in 3G module.

katynmbdr @ 19.02.2015, 10:39*
I also look to the i9S Pro, but there is also confused by the price and the lack of built-in 3G module.

Yes, it is strange that 3G is not dug such a price. Although I still captivates the assembly and materials (although I can not confirm that good) compared with the same Onda v891w - judging by the review at Muska her low price justifies the low quality of materials ...
And yet I was still confused by weight, compared to the "standard" in 300-360gr for 8-8.4 "(for example, LG g pad 8.3) 400-420gr well, but not the 500! While here at all strange previous i9 weighed 440gr and there is a significant increase. Although it can and plus, because the battery is c 6500mAch to 8000 increased.

P.S. said tests Futuremark - very good results!

Post has been editedRaz (e) r - 19.02.15, 17:53

He added another link to the review with ramosfans.com.
In general, it seems their official forum, and there is a lot of any information. If after the holidays Ali gave some share at a discount of 10% from $ 200 (which is often), it would be all well and would take just :)

P.S. There you find something similar to the instructions for obtaining root added to the cap.

Post has been editedRaz (e) r - 24.02.15, 01:59

Rep: (2)
I did not find for sale with dual Booth - only or with Windows, or with the android, I wonder whether there is a firmware otdelno dual boot

searover @ 25.02.2015, 11:23*
I did not find for sale with dual Booth - only or with Windows, or with the android, I wonder whether there is a firmware otdelno dual boot

Version with dualbutom called Ramos i9s pro. At the office. Online and offline, there is something about the setting apart of the system, but do not know if this is ...

Rep: (11)
Who are already using this unit? Optional external 3G / LTE module which is suitable, and how it works, such a module on Androyd? And as the machine?

Post has been editedstrax74 - 29.03.15, 13:47

I got a device (i9s pro) four days ago. purchasehere.
with the tablet box was sealed in the film, although the tablet in both axes have already been switched to the Russian language. I believe that the box with the device been opened by the seller for the initial setup and interface translation into Russian, then was sealed again, besides lying inside the adapter for earthing-pin.
The choice of system for loading control volume buttons. + Choice - confirmation. If nothing ever after, after the timing (there is a progress indicator) loaded axle, which was incorporated last.
Russian language in Windows had to adjust a little bit deeper, because some elements of the interface slipped characters, as well as creating a new user and its first input the default system was in Chinese. Using the tips of thisarticlesshoals corrected and now all the rules, as originally installed the Russian version. According to the Windows - it works, update the put. Games did not put, because they do not need.
With the Android situation is not so rosy, the Play market is, but gugloservisy cut, so no running of their applications (including Youtube, others do not need special). Android version 4.4.4. How to write descriptions, set Lewa OS. Not very familiar with the left, but somehow it seems to me that there only by Leva launcher. All Chinese applications carried by a standard method. I leave only one labeled as a colored letters M, since it is responsible for re-initialization of Windows, where appropriate, and also to update dualbuta (???, shifted so gugloperevodchik). She firmware update of the settings description of the action in both Chinese and English are two buttons with slogans В«Online updateВ» and В«Local updateВ». Online update provides Unknown Error, local updates feed until nothing. Information on rue this particular model yet never found, and the experiment is not particularly desirable. Antutu 33.7 kilopopugaev. GPS / GLONASS catches. Drive with Android seen from Windows, the disk D. Distributed disk space so, microsd not poklyuchena.
Attached Image

Side faces of the housing of aluminum. The screen is not OGS, but qualitative, subjective, rather than on the i9. Waiting here covers still on itfrom hereandfrom here. Housing height and width slightly less than the i9. Maybe a bit messy all written excuse, not a writer. If you have questions, ask.

Rep: (74)
* OKV2008,
The most important thing
1 How are things with the assembly (backlash, the creaking, something falls off))
2 Touch (Glass - plastic)
3 Using WiFi
Screen 4 (dead pixels, etc.)
5 Of course the battery ... there really 8000?

Post has been editedFerum_Konstantin - 14.04.15, 20:33

* Ferum_Konstantin,
1-2. The assembly is excellent, all the cast, on both sides of the glass. Moreover, the front and rear glasses immediately qualitatively pasted protective film. Minus that on film no oleophobic properties, or almost none. I am they have not yet rented.
As for the glass / plastic leaning against the glass.
3. WiFi is not outstanding, only 2.4G, within the apartment 72-135 Mbps, no dumps.
4. The screen is good, color and brightness are excellent stock. Dead pixels noticed.
5. The battery holds up very well, much better than on the i9, it seems like a real 8000. During the evening are planted only 25-30% is 3-3.5 hours of active use.

* OKV2008,
Tablet certainly looks cool, but the fact that there is no 3G, it is certainly bad. Well and separate jacks for DC. 8000 8.9 "is a good thing. I wonder how should the android as if taken assembled by Intel BayTrail and a gash on the tablet. If you delete the section D, then get a full 64GB under Windows, or to reduce the dimension D, for example up to 16 or 8 GB, too it would be nice. Although this is only my words. Do a couple of real photos plz. and wait, can still fall below the dollar, and then I'll think.

* Ferum_Konstantin, for me built 3g is not critical, since to distribute a mobile 3g router, I wait for him to replace 4d. It is more convenient, you can distribute smart, Planche and laptop. And if you travel with the whole family, and then they smart planshiki.
Photos do, just cover one already on my mail is the second coming.

With regard to the removal section, hell knows how it all arranged. Alternatively, you can just use the android. There, they occupied just nothing. And it is better to take already i9s only win 8.1. But there's only 32GB. Incidentally put micro sd 64GB exFat, windows sees android - not. It must be formatted in a different system.

and there is a separate firmware for it? or is there a hidden what section?
if glyukanot dual bottles - have something to sew it ???

yes, and black variants dualbutom there?

Post has been editedsearover - 15.04.15, 20:32

* searover, have firmware updates and online ramos.com.cn. Once all the Chinese, it is necessary to translate gugloperevodchikom and better English if translated into Russian, may be obtained from reading the dislocation of the brain))). There and archives for android firmware and Windows and manuals for this. In general if the itch that you can understand).

Black version I think not.

saw the black, but only with Windows, whether it is possible to alter dualbut that is the question ...
and delivery - how long it took ???

* OKV2008,
And yet, how things are going with the connected charging with on-screen charging rules? And kit.planshety (some models) suffer no charge!

* searover, black i9s 32GB or only with Android or only with Windows. As for flash, I do not know. 25 days delivery, taking into account that I live in Yakutia. Russia will quickly to the center.
* Ferum_Konstantin, I did not pay attention, look. When enabled, but it blocked charged accurately.

then found files for i9s pro - Windows, Android, bios
http://dl.vmall.com/c0fgu4b7ia

Post has been editedsearover - 17.04.15, 00:19

Rep: (1048)
M
The topic has been moved to subsection “Ramos �
Since your phone is not yet in the DevDB database, you cannot add it to the description and select it in the profile.
You need to fill out an application for adding a device to DevDB at this address:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ devdb / pad / new /

Rep: (8)
Namuchalsya. Worked Play Market. Root was. I tried to substitute through RootExplorer. Nothing came. More precisely it so happened that can not boot. Stitch comes out. As it turned out, the driver did not get properly (this is understood, but I could not resist).

There are two firmware for your device to Android: i9s-wifi-user-20140911.rar and LeWa_Flash_RAMOS_I9S_WIFI_14.12.23.21.zip. You can still find and OTA update, but it's not my case.

Windows did not try to flash, maybe there is no need in it.

The main problem is that most of the discussion is on Chinese websites and in Chinese.

Result: Please LeWa. The problem was resolved. Flashes Chinese places, but not essential.

People, if you need to add something to the cap, write over the LAN, since I eventually chose Chuwi v89 here and do not come near

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/03/20, 9:19