> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

2 pagesV  1 2 > »  

> Modifications of software and decorations for Explay JoyTV
Nesmeyan
Message#1
16.02.15, 20:07
Local
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 391
Check in: 11.11.09

Modifications and decorations for

Explay JoyTV download

Description | Discussion | Modifications and decorations | Firmware | Forum Rules

Rules of conduct in the topic, recommendations on the design of posts. Read a must.

1. Before making a message with decorations, it is recommended to check whether widgets, icons, live wallpapers, wallpapers, etc. have already been placed on our forum.
    If this is already on the forum, give a link to the profile topic.
    In the case of a replay, the files will be deleted.
  2. If you want to share files that are absent from the forum (Launchers, icons, widgets, programs, wallpapers, live wallpapers, etc.), do this in profile topics and sections.
    In this thread, leave only the link to the file posted.
  3. All laid out decorations (themes, skins, icons, etc.) must be decorated strictly according to the template! Otherwise, messages that are not designed according to the specified template will be deleted without warning.
  4. Offtopic and flood prohibited and punishable!
  5. Widget search is conducted inFinding Themes, Widgets, Wallpapers, etc.
  6. Search programs are conducted inSearch for programs for Android OS
  7. Wallpaper looking inScreen wallpaper
  8. ...
  9. ...
  10. ...

Patterns of modifications and other decorations
Copy the content into your message and fill

Template for modifications:

[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] Firmware [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the version / number, code / deodex
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: The most complete description of the mod
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Template for other decorations (icons, widgets, programs, etc.):

[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert a screenshot here (if any) [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download link [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Give a link to download

Jewelry catalog
Topics

Embellishments

Icons

Modifications

Bootanimation

Instructions, useful links

Remember:
Everything you do - you do at your own peril and risk!
The authors of the modifications and the Administration of the forum is not responsible for the performance of your devices!

Be mutually polite! On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant. If you want to thank the user for the published decoration, clickPicturenext to his reputation. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture

Post has been editedNesmeyan - 10.04.17, 22:52
Nesmeyan
Message#2
16.02.15, 20:56
Local
[offline]

Messages 391

Post for additions.

Post has been editedNesmeyan - 16.02.15, 20:57
Nesmeyan
Message#3
16.02.15, 21:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 391

Television

Attached Image

Description: Repainted in gray all the elements of white. Very much the eye cuts white when viewed in the dark.
Installation: This is a system apk, so we transfer it to the folder with pens/ system / appon the device.
Link to download : Attached fileMtvPlayer.apk(328.96 KB)

Py.Sy.: this apk can be put to anyone who has an analog TV tuner (the other day I personally checked on Explay Advance TV and Sky). You can set it as an update, or you can set it as a system one with the replacement of an already installed one.

Post has been editedNesmeyan - 24.02.15, 18:49
Reason for editing: Py.Sy.

--------------------
art0502ver
Message#4
23.02.15, 12:53
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 7646
Check in: 05.03.09
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

M
The topic has been moved to the section.Other devices.
Nesmeyan
Message#5
09.03.15, 23:53
Local
[offline]

Messages 391

Getting Root.

Tip: Do it strictly according to the manual, then there will be no need to discuss your mistakes in the subject.

This method will fit 1 in 1 toExplay ATVand 99% to other gadgets with droid 4.4.2 and higher on MT6572, from whom it is not possible to get root using the usual methods.

We will need:
JoyTV - 1 pc.,
BB - 1 pc.,
Worker Internet - 1 pc.

First we need to make some preparations. We do in order.
1) Install the attached archive with BB on the BBAttached fileKingo_root.rar(17.56 MB)
(after installation, do not run). Then, with a guide or total commander, we replace it with my files from this archive.Attached filefiles.rar(3.15 MB)
on the wayC: \ Program Files \ Kingo ROOT \ files \
2) Remove all the drivers from the system that you previously set for JoyTV. It should be like this:Attached Image
3) We connect the usb-lace to our gadget and how the new device will appear, we refuse to automatically install and select "install from a specified location" and indicate our driverAttached filedriver.rar(8.12 MB)
. (After rutting, when the gadget will reboot, on some systems it may also be found a new device, we indicate the same drivers).
4) Disconnect from the usb-lace. We go to the phone settings, we shake to the bottom until the "About phone" puck, we go and at the bottom we see the item "build number" and tap on it until the inscription appears: "You became a developer". Then we tap the touch button "back", and above the item "About phone" we see: a new item "For Developers" has appeared. We go into it and there we activate it with a slider, and then below we put a check on the item "USB debugging". Exit settings.
5) Connect the usb-cord to our gadget, and monitor its screen, after a couple of seconds, a window will appear with the inscription "USB debugging" and below is the RSA: fingerprint digital key and blah blah blah. We put there a checkbox on "Always allow debugging from this computer" and press the "OK" button.
6) Disconnect from the usb-lace. Then we start the dialer and dial in the dialer*#*#3646633#*#*The number will disappear, and after a few seconds the engineering menu will appear. Scroll to the left tabs to the tab "Log and Debugging", there we press "User2Root", and in the appeared window we press once the "Root" button. We leave from engineering. (Note that the “Root” button is valid for no more than 5 minutes. If you dig longer, repeat point 6 again.)

Now proceed directly to the very rutting. We start previously downloaded and installed Kingo-Root (this window will come out
Attached Image
and press the "Remind Me Later" button, otherwise a different version of the kinggo root without the files I sent will be installed, and for the last time we connect the usb cord to our gadget.
Then everything is simple, Kingo-Root will download the necessary driver for itself, and then write that you do not have root.
like this
Attached Image
Attached Image

Then click the "ROOT" button with the mouse and wait for the end of the procedure.
Like this
Attached Image
Attached Image

You can disconnect usb-lace.

Lastly, after restarting the gadget, look for the appeared label "SuperSU", launch it, go there to settings - scroll about half down, and remove the checkbox from the item "Create a name-based division of spaces." (after that you will need to restart again. to take effect).
In the future, with each new connection to the kinggo root, there will be a window like this:
Attached Image

Py.Sy. :: Dear Copypaster, if you copy here the text in whole or in part for other topics or for other Internet resources, please indicate this post as a primary source. Thank.

Post has been editedNesmeyan - 18.03.15, 18:25
Reason for editing: grammar mistakes.

--------------------
Aleksey999
Message#6
15.03.15, 16:12
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 56
Check in: 28.09.08
Google nexus 5

More simple instructions for obtaining Root rights to Explay JoyTV

Will need
1) KingoROOT (latest version)
2) Phone with a charged battery
3) Straight arms and patience

Sequencing.
1) InstallKingoROOTlatest version on your pc
2) On the phone in the settings in the "About phone" section, we repeatedly click on the line "Build number" before gaining access to the section "for developers"
3) In the "For Developers" section, enable USB layup
4) Connect the phone to the PC and install the drivers that are laid outNesmeyan(thanks again for that)
5) Then we start the dialer and dial in the dialer*#*#3646633#*#*The number will disappear, and after a few seconds the engineering menu will appear. Scroll to the left tabs to the tab "Log and Debugging", there we press "User2Root", and in the appeared window we press once the "Root" button. We leave from engineering.(Note that the “Root” button is valid for no more than 5 minutes. If you dig longer, repeat point 6 again.)
6) Connect the phone to the PC and run KingoROOT. The program will curse that the root will already be received and will offer to receive it again. Click "Root Again". We wait when the message appears that the root has been successfully received.
7) After we launch SuperSU. He scolds that you need to upgrade. We agree tonormalinstallation. We are waiting for a couple of minutes. After saying that everything has been successfully updated, we restart the phone again.

Congratulations. You now have root rights.

Thanks againNesmeyanFor the files laid out and the method of obtaining root rights.

Post has been editedAleksey999 - 15.03.15, 16:13
Nesmeyan
Message#7
18.03.15, 16:38
Local
[offline]

Messages 391

How to ease the system
..or delete unnecessary files, thereby freeing up system space.

I was looking for a way to deodex the firmware. And in one Chinese forum I came across a clone of our joey-tv. After a brief introduction, I found out that the deodexed firmware was already on the clone. I had some kind of guess. I decided to check it out and applied it to joey-tv. And, oh, a miracle, the guess was right. On the joy-tv, the Chinese also installed a deodexed firmware. Just left the system coke files. So, after you rutane your device, feel free to delete all files in the app, priv-app and framework folders with the extension ".odex". Then delete the entire contents of the dalvik-cache folder along the path: the root of the file system / data / dalvik-cache and reload the gadget. After the reboot, android applications will be optimized. From this point you will be free in the system of order on 88.7 meters.

Post has been editedNesmeyan - 18.03.15, 18:16

--------------------
draiver999
Message#8
31.05.15, 13:49
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 953
Check in: 09.11.14
HTC Incredible S

Nesmeyan @ 03/18/2015, 19:38*
I was looking for a way to deodex the firmware. And in one Chinese forum I came across a clone of our joey-tv. After a brief introduction, I found out that the deodexed firmware was already on the clone. I had some kind of guess. I decided to check it out and applied it to joey-tv. And, oh, a miracle, the guess was right. On the joy-tv, the Chinese also installed a deodexed firmware. Just left the system coke files. So, after you rutane your device, feel free to delete all files in the app, priv-app and framework folders with the extension ".odex". Then delete the entire contents of the dalvik-cache folder along the path: the root of the file system / data / dalvik-cache and reload the gadget. After the reboot, android applications will be optimized. From this point you will be free in the system of order on 88.7 meters.

But there is no firmware with root and free memory?

--------------------
REMOVE THIS WORLD FOR FULL !!!
ReDeX46RuS
Message#9
07.06.15, 17:41
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 4
Check in: 02.06.15
Explay ATV

* Nesmeyan,On the Explay ATV phone, for some reason, the root2user function cannot be selected, I press it and nothing happens, what could be the problem?
Cot_v
Message#10
22.06.15, 14:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 194
Check in: 01.07.13
Doogee x5

* Aleksey999
I have in the "for developers" debugging of dimmed light via USB — I cannot put a check mark = what to do?! Tell me, PLIZ !!!

--------------------
Explay A350TV->Explay JOYTV->Benefit M2C->Highscreen Pure F->DOOGEE X5
Cot_v
Message#11
22.06.15, 18:57
Local
[offline]

Messages 194
Doogee x5

* Aleksey999
I do not understand 7 point-SuperSU should appear or should it be downloaded separately?
I checked, I do not have SU, but there is a root, I checked it with 2 programs that require root.
Appeared KingoUser apparently analogue SU

Post has been editedCot_v - 23.06.15, 12:02

--------------------
hizor
Message#12
14.07.15, 21:48
User
[offline]

Messages 72
Check in: 18.02.08
Explay JoyTV

How to add widgets to the lock screen?
Nesmeyan
Message#13
15.07.15, 23:21
Local
[offline]

Messages 391

How to add widgets to the lock screen?

On the lock screen, tap on the clock and without removing your finger, make the swipe down (the clock will move to the center), then release your finger and make the swipe to the right (the clock screen will move to the right) and you will get a new, empty, 2nd table lock with the addition of an add in the middle. If you make a swipe to the left, the camera will start.
Py.Sy .: After adding the widgets to the second or third ... the ninth table, you can remove the first one by simply holding it, having previously scrolled through to it.

--------------------
girom
Message#14
20.07.15, 18:18
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 30
Check in: 11.10.12
Fly Wizard IQ245

Cot_v @ 06/22/2015, 20:57*
* Aleksey999
I do not understand 7 point-SuperSU should appear or should it be downloaded separately?
I checked, I do not have SU, but there is a root, I checked it with 2 programs that require root.
Appeared KingoUser apparently analogue SU

The same situation is right there appeared in the system two programs Superuser and Kingo root.
downloaded from the market SuperSU installed launched unchecked as mentioned in the theme reboot, again launched SuperSU asked to update the binary file I update after the window comes out that the installation failed restart the device, try again. I was absent

Post has been editedgirom - 20.07.15, 18:19
hizor
Message#15
23.07.15, 21:05
User
[offline]

Messages 72
Check in: 18.02.08
Explay JoyTV

* Nesmeyan,
As for the camera is true, but the clock does not react at all. I tried it on another kitkat device (Asus fonepad 8) - it works, on JoyTV from the lock mode you can only open the camera. Apparently this functionality is trimmed or I'm doing something wrong.

Post has been editedhizor - 23.07.15, 21:35
Cot_v
Message#16
04.09.15, 23:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 194
Doogee x5

King Root rut without problems :)

--------------------
Cot_v
Message#17
05.09.15, 10:58
Local
[offline]

Messages 194
Doogee x5

* Nesmeyan,
Is Explay a Chinese company?http://explay.ru/company/news/6791

--------------------
Storo
Message#18
07.12.15, 16:47
Novice
[online]

Group: Active users
Messages 47
Check in: 17.03.12
Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017) SM-A520F / DS

I want to share how I restored imei after firmware formatting:

1) for starters, we get root (the instruction fromAleksey999)
2) then swing and setFlyTweak's
3) run and go to the tab number 4
Next, we drive imei (look at the sticker under the battery) and fix the result by pressing the corresponding button.

P.S. After a general reset, imei flies again.

Post has been editedStoro - 07.12.15, 16:48
boatsurfer
Message#19
27.12.15, 21:23
User
[offline]

Messages 58
Check in: 08.11.11
Explay JoyTV

Nesmeyan @ 03/18/2015, 17:38*

comrade! Which phone is the Chinese equivalent, please tell me:?
DANTE-SINDROM
Message#20
16.02.16, 23:28
User
[offline]

Messages 66
Check in: 28.10.12
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016) SM-A710F

And you know, is it possible to somehow optimize this application so that it can launch us to any other device and use it?
Television

[attachment = "5833101: Screensh ... 20-41-56.png"]

Description: Repainted in gray all the elements of white. Very much the eye cuts white when viewed in the dark.
Installation: This is a system apk, so we transfer it to the folder with pens/ system / appon the device.
Link to download: [attachment = "5833154: MtvPlayer.apk"]
Py.Sy.: this apk can be put to anyone who has an analog TV tuner (the other day I personally checked on Explay Advance TV and Sky). You can set it as an update, or you can set it as a system one with the replacement of an already installed one.

2 pagesV  1 2 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 19:32