Lumia 920 after replacing the glass with a Chinese sensor buggy (it does not immediately start working) | Lumia 920

Rep: (0)
Lumia 920 after replacing the glass with a Chinese sensor buggy (it does not immediately start working)

Lumia 920
OS and firmware: Officially updated via phone 8.1

Description of the problem:
Good day to all. Faced such a problem: after replacing the glass with the Chinese sensor of this new Chinese glass, it cruelly bluntly, starts to work not immediately but after some time interval of 3-4 seconds, when the screen darkens a little. When you use it, there are no complaints, but the backward touch button starts to cruelly buggy and stops working altogether. Sometimes during unlocking the sensor does not work at all and you have to restart holding 2 buttons.
After reading all the forums, etc. I came across information that non-flashing controllers are installed in Chinese glass and therefore you need to roll back to some old firmware ... I would like to at least know what firmwares to roll back and how))) preferably officially without strong hemorrhoids)
Thank you all in advance!

Post has been editedPilot GA - 16.02.15, 18:06

Rep: (13)
The same garbage! It works with a delay of 3-4 seconds when the screen begins to darken. Also buggy proximity sensor. I painted it with a marker and put a piece of foam tape between the sensor and the base of the board. Problem on the sensor is gone. Well, with a delay in tachu, I think only a replacement for the original. difference in a thousand rubles: (

Wore the device to a familiar repairman (master good, time-tested), said that the problem is in the processor, everything is tied to it. Threw up the "original" face - the result is the same.
Roll percent did not, it is dangerous. Sensors nothing to do with the firmware too.
Conclusion: it is possible that the Chinese has a tach (a very, very Chinese one), an error in pinout, as a result of which a problem occurs with the process. The conclusion is certainly strange, but my logic cannot formulate another explanation.

I had a similar situation ... I decided to save, I took a touch of China cheap with mobiraund. 3 seconds did not work after switching on and out of sleep, buggy periods ... I ordered another touch in the same place on mobiraund, the current is 2 times more expensive (see the Chinese original ...) works like fine ...

The same problem - the touchscreen glued non-original, 3 seconds. overclocking;
I assume that the trouble with the temperature is heating up - and the bottom buttons do not work;
and almost instant tild at -30.
Tell me
Was this problem solved? I have a similar situation, first I ordered a Chinese sensor, it also worked, then I ordered a new original sensor, and it also works
Post has been editedbigmir7 - 02.25.2015, 15:20

Does it still make sense to change the entire display + sensor to the original one?

Similar problem.
Have you tried to play with the firmware?

NCS test results:

Test name:
Touch interface self test

Test description:
The test verifies the data and control lines between the MCM and the touch controller.

Result:
MINOR

Result (detailed view):
TOUCH_TEST hw fail interrupt

Data description:
Detailed result contains HwFails bitmask. Zero means all the codes are:
- SELF_TEST_HW_FAIL_CONTROL 0x0001 (No communication with a device at all)
- SELF_TEST_HW_FAIL_BIST 0x0004 (Component internal self test)
- SELF_TEST_HW_FAIL_INTERRUPT 0x0010 (Interrupt line fails)

Method description:
Touch driver identifies controller through control interface.
Interrupt is generated for low threshold.

Rep: (1)
In my first Chinese tache, everything worked without problems, but the strip in the center of the cloud did not work. The Chinese sent me another touchscreen - it has a problem, as described above, after turning on the screen (after unlocking or ringing), the touchscreen works with a delay of 10 seconds when the screen goes out a little. If anyone has solved the problem - unsubscribe. Maybe someone knows how this interval, when the screen goes dead a bit, reduce ??? After disconnecting the battery. Touch worked fine. But a few locks - and again the same hnya.

Hello.
I think I know the answer. In any case, in a few words about my dances with a tambourine.
The native touchscreen was covered, bought in the store for big money - it's like a buggy with everyone with a delay and a memory of touches. Rolled back to the factory - do not care. Ordered from the eastern brothers - set, everything works. Not a single glitch. I decided to somehow scrape the scotch, as the dust between the screen and the touch appeared, began to wipe the removed touch on a soft surface at the same time, broke, damn it, across. I ordered again, but it is sold from another one, since the first one no longer had such a touch in the range. The product came, I installed - again the standard glitches. In general, as it turned out, both the native and the second purchased worker have version Rev.2. And the first and third purchased, buggy - Rev.3
Attached Image

Now, apparently, I will order again. I wrote ten best-selling messages asking for a version of the sold tachets.

Post has been editedAntoger13 - 12.07.16, 22:21

Rep: (7)
Lumia 909 (1020), came Chinese glass with a screen.Ordered here. Put, included everything is in order. The next day I gave it to the owner - they returned it with complaints that the touch was buggy. As I understand it, the bar on the left side of the screen from the button back to the top of the screen spontaneously works. I made a hard reset, the glitches were gone, everything worked perfectly. Today at lunch the story repeated. It is less buggy, but the touch sometimes works once. Checked the marking board, match 100%, right up to revision. Does it make sense to flash, roll back, etc.?

Rep: (24)
I ordered a touchscreen from Ali on the Chinese in exchange for my wife's broken phone. According to reviews, the lot is excellent. Changed without problems. The backlight buttons are lit. But the tach itself does not plow :)

Tried to perform a hardress, but something does not work. Without a tach, it is normal not to turn off, disassemble and assemble for each reset attempt - this is a real mockery ... Is there a way to make a hardware without the ability to turn off the device? If you press VolumeDown + Power for 10 seconds, it goes into reboot, and if you do not release VolumeDown, an exclamation mark appears. In theory, if at this moment you press Up, Down, Power, Down, then the hard-drive should happen, but I just start booting the system.

Rep: (78)
* Balancer, Volume - and Power to hold until vibration, then let go of everything and immediately Volume - to the great!, Release and Volume +, Volume -, Power, Volume - alternately.

Rep: (24)
RandomWP @ 10.29.2016, 08:31*
release and Volume +, Volume -, Power, Volume - alternately.

I wrote above that did not work. At the time of pressing VolumeDown, a reboot began.

Everything turned out to be simpler - the thing was that the battery charge was less than half, although the power cable was plugged in, the hardware still did not pass. Charged to 100% - everything was reset.

But it did not help. Touch still does not work. Apparently, got married :)

There was such a problem with this Nokia, before replacing the tach checked everything works. Replaced, included. all OK. Here I was distracted, it was blocked, after blocking the touch did not work anymore. Disconnected the battery, turned on, all the rules to 1 block. In short, I tormented this body for a long time, it turned out that the clamp that clamps the loop of the wheelbarrow, the screen and the battery, where it was apparently squeezing the loop, took it off, all the rules work. Touch is also China. Maybe someone will help.

There was a similar problem with lumia 820, after replacing the touchscreen. Everything that I found, read, and that I could, I experienced. Somehow, and suffered with a delay, especially oppressed when an incoming call. I put the old firmware on Russian, then I found Ukrainian, and everything was surprisingly correct! Maybe Russian crap?

Hurry up. After downloading updates, everything was back to normal. Before that, I could not "hang up" after the connection, I got a little tired. what updates will fix.

Good day friends! Help please solve the problem. I have a Microsoft Lumia phone. The native sensor works fine, but the touch buttons (back, home and search) refused one by one. Tell me, this is a software or mechanical problem. Thanks friends!

Posted 02/21/2019 14:05:

Good day friends! Help please solve the problem. I have a Microsoft Lumia phone. The native sensor works fine, but the touch buttons (back, home and search) refused one by one. Tell me, this is a software or mechanical problem. Thanks friends!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/27/19, 19:38