The section "Personal Experience" is a discovery.

Rep: (403)
Here we sit and discuss the program for the CCP. There are many thousands of them. And we are all interested in what exactly is on each PDA and how the owner uses these programs, why he chose this program, and not the other.

We create a special section, where in the form of a blog, active users of the forum will have their own topic in which they will tell you about the programs they have installed, the secrets of the settings, their screenshots.

And they will interactively replenish and update information in their "blog".

I think this section will be very useful.

Get new threads can ALL!

Recommendations for management:
1. Start a topic called “Your name is my experience using a PDA”
2. Open in the PDA, the menu - "delete programs" and rewrite all the programs that you have, for example:Imate PDA2k - Imater - my experience using a PDA
3. There you will describe your system of doing business, tasks, contacts - You tell how you group them. How to get new ones. Desirable detail.
4. Tell what programs you are not happy with and what.
5. Take a screenshot of your Today.

In general, tell your experience.

Other users may:

1. Ask questions to the author of the section. Thus consult a specific user of the desired program.
2. Advise him to change some program for another and why.
3. Advise him to pay attention to another data breakdown system.

Also in this section, you can describe the complex situations that have happened to you and your device, and how you solved this or that problem. ;)

Rep: (116)
I think this is all discussed in the topic about this or a friend program) it is simple to duplicate here the boom all that is written there (IMHO superfluous

LSQ ,
You must understand. What is discussed is a sea of ​​programs. People get tired of putting tons of programs on their PDAs. And sometimes there is no time to do it.

And after analyzing what exactly is in each PDA, we can conclude which programs should really be tried.

Here, for example, the program TreeSize - it flashed and got lost among tons of programs, and I wouldn’t have known about it if my friend wouldn’t recommend it on ICQ.

And then there will be, a reasoned explanation of what exactly, this program has attracted the person.

Can you imagine what tons of programs will be described here? ))) and if in the section with the programs you can use the productive search, then it is practically useless here! The most popular programs will be repeated a million times, and such small ones, like the one you mentioned, for example, will get lost in the same way ...

Rep: (237)
Beginners will be very useful! And not only for beginners - there is always something to learn from each other. There are always nuances of using this or that software, organizing the work of C and ON PDAs ... IMHO, good!

Rep: (201)
LSQ @ 01.21.06 13:49:52
Can you imagine what tons of programs will be described here? ))) and if in the section with the programs you can use the productive search, then it is practically useless here! The most popular programs will be repeated a million times, and such small ones, like the one you mentioned, for example, will get lost in the same way ...

Absolutely agree.
By the name of the user in the subject of fig what you understand. It’s a chore to search for Vasya’s device. And to sort out all Vasya to a specific model, moreover so that, for example, pocketAge stood on them ... the task is no longer simple ...
Easier to make sections:
  • hx4700
  • qtek S100
  • loox420
  • etc.
And in each section already write. But then everyone will hang around in their sections and communication will be less ...

When you are going to poke, what do you do there?

Often there is a discussion: What do you have?

Why didn’t this question arise in any other forum?

Personally, I am very interested in what SithMaul, Gnom, Karamalik, Nitrogen, RASTA ... have.

And it is not necessary to read carefully all the topics in this section, only those people whom you consider experienced.

Added @ 21.01.2006, 14:01

didex ,
I suggest, then do so:Imate PDA2k - Imater - my experience using a PDA

Rep: (371)
Imater , and is not it easier to make the transition to the blog link PDA in the profile ? Immediately go to the desired user and PDA model.
Personally, I am very interested in what SithMaul, Gnom, Karamalik, Nitrogen, RASTA ... have.

Important: A list of all your programs in the PDA. Census.. :
_http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2498
People get tired of putting tons of programs on their PDAs. And sometimes there is no time to do it.

People will never tire of shoveling tons of software (as long as software exists). Everybody is always looking for an alternative. It becomes like a sporting event. Time ... It is always not enough. They will get out and sacrifice something.

2d0x
Isn't it easier to make a transition to a blog?

So be it! So it was planned. But the topics themselves will be in this section.
When you click in the profile or in the name of the PDA under the avatar, it will automatically jump to this section.

Added @ 21.01.2006, 14:21

Guys .. help. Those who are active on the forum .. help out .. start writing.

I know that this is difficult, but I still remember how 1 year ago, I was rescued by a similar list, when the names of programs flashed before my eyes.

Rep: (237)
Imater , will be done! But, for example, it takes me about a week for me to write with high quality, and not anyhow.

By the way, how is it generally planned to single out those who have this topic full of those who haven't? Probably the color of the device inscription under the Ava?

I've written in 20 minutes. I will write periodically.

Rep: (1013)
Ima, the basic idea is clear, I am confused only by its implementation. The next step after collecting such data will be? I think that it should be ... and we come to the rating system.

And what prevents to collect statistics on each item of the "program specialization", and then connect all the data and offer people to solve certain needs a ready-made set of programs? Or not a set but a choice of several programs?

Example:

Section - "Data Archiving"

Sprite -savagemessiahzine.com
SannySoft - w3bsit3-dns.com
SK-Tuls - w3bsit3-dns.com
etc.

Already there is such a tree in the programs, there, or in a separate section, add the results of ratings and sort them by these results. To the users, explain that “from above” are always programs that more people use on their PDAs.

Added @ 21.01.2006, 14:56

Now it has become quite difficult to search for certain software, and if we build up partitions it will be even worse.

I think you need a "different" implementation of your idea.

Rep: (371)
It may be easier to "paste" into the caps of the "voting" by the principle of "I use-do not use / stop using". Then the general use rating of the program will be immediately visible in the subject. And the statistics of "voting" for specific users display the buttonPDA in the profile. Blogs can be left for, for example, that set and demolished for uselessness. By the way, drawing up a list delays, did not even expect excitement. Again, recovering or upgrading versions is easier.

I agree. All the day I thought and understood that this section cannot be replaced. He is very helpful.

Not so much a dry set of programs is interesting as a description by the author, how he uses them and for what he chose.

And the hit parade of programs for the intended purpose, in the proposed Tab version, will be

Who prevents to search - disable this section in the search form.

An interesting venture.
I think even start writing. Just something LJ reminds me of, in the IT field.
But in the section you need to give the author the freedom to present the material. I do not really like the principle of the list. Therefore, I will describe my experience a little differently.

Freedom is complete. This is your territory, you set the rules yourself.

The main thing to tell about your experience and discoveries in the field of PDAs.

Rep: (17)
Lenso, 01.21.06 13:04:53
What to write to all? Or just brainy?

It seems to me that it’s not worth it, for example I don’t know, (Chukchi reader: yahoo:) Those who can really help beginners should write patiently answer stupid and frequently repeated questions and not send F SEARCH otherwise I don’t see any sense in the occupied space on the server .

Rep: (54)
The idea, in my unenlightened view - i.e. typical IMHO, - interesting.

Useful experience of using the entire installed package in the complex, rather than individual programs! And in dynamics: "I used to use THIS X before, but now I switched to THIS Y, because ...". This will allow both beginners and experienced not to step on the old rake. Everyone chooses for themselves, as a rule, not a random "ton of programs", but carefully chooses the most convenient one. Everyone has their own arguments and logic. And each is right in its own way!

I will give an analogy from a completely different area. It is believed that philatelists change not by individual brands, but by collections. Also, the collectors of paintings change the "wall to wall." The composition is chosen over the years, something changes, moves - and so on until there is nothing to change and it is time ... to change the entire local collection. :)

Isn't it true that we ourselves also polish our own set of programs, squeeze everything out of the animal to the maximum, and then ... buy a new one even better, and start all over again? : D

By the way, the questions of colleagues after reading verses can greatly help in finding a solution that escapes so far - sometimes a simple hint, advice, humorous irony is enough. We are imperfect and we are "your own pusher"!

I am for. I will prepare my story.

I do not agree with the opinion that "we dig in a pile of materials." First you need to give birth to this "pile". If we act as database administrators and prescribe in what "cell DB" of what to record, we risk creating an ideal database without ... the data itself - interesting unformalized stories about their favorites, their preferences and character, the invaluable practical experience of their training and feeding. :)

Rep: (417)
Yes, a normal idea, if it is properly implemented and cleaned from all sorts of "Rasta, krymne kryag on your prog program ....". But to see if a few talented communicators have EzDial instead of a standard dialer, then for a beginner there will be an occasion to think and try this program. In fact, it will be a miniforum of the owner of a branch or a blog - even though you call it a pot. In general, I think about how to write it the other day.

Sithmaul ,
let's leave and come back quickly, we need bison kpkvedeniya :)

Tell me please, this section really helps?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/20/19, 05:27