> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Xiaomi Red Rice - Firmware

Rep: (124)
Xiaomi Red Rice - Firmware
PictureXiaomi Red Rice, Hongmi, Redmi
Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Xiaomi club | MIUI Themes | Configure Notifications | Bootloader unlocking | Firmware

Important information!

This topic discusses the firmware only Red Rice (RedMi, HongMi) !!! Before writing about any problem, please check your phone model! This can be done inSettings - About phone - Model HM 1W. If you haveModel HM 1WS, then you need to branch aboutRed Rice 1S. It is also worth checking your device for originality.

How to check Red rice on originality
1 way: Make a screenshot of the screen (the button "Volume -" and "Home"). The display resolution of the original Red Rice is 1280x720 pixels. Any other value is evidence of a fake! An example of the original screenshot:
Original Red Rice
Attached Image

2 way: Install an authentication program Anti fake . At the end of the test, you will have hieroglyphs on green background then you have the original.
Original Red Rice
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attention!!! Discussion of fakes, their firmware, translations in this topic PROHIBITED !!!
General information about firmware - READY to read
Warning for those who received a notification of a new available update, and he wants to update
How to properly post if you have compiled your version of the firmware
MIUI firmware file naming convention
Everything aboutRed riceonofficial forum(English)
For versions TD-SCDMA and WCDMA different firmware is used. Redmi 1S firmware is not suitable for our device, as well as Hong Kong, Taiwan and Singapoore versions! Be careful!

Signs of full phone scaling
These items describe the most common symptoms of blocking internal memory in read-only mode. There is no software treatment for this problem. As options:
- Buy a new board for this phone
- Buy a new phone

1) After the removal of the programs and the subsequent reboot, they appear again
2) After deleting the files and subsequent rebooting, the files are in the same places, the process of moving files in the internal memory ends with an error.
3) When flashing to another firmware, the process ends with an error, the phone does not turn on, or you still have the same firmware

Drivers and Utilities
Drivers
Utilities
MobileUncle MTK Tools- an application for updating Recovery and other things
® WSM Tools- Allows you to modify the system (and not only) Android applications without interfering with the applications themselves

Firmware
Firmware for FlashTool 4.2.1 / 4.4.2

Android 4.2.X firmware
WCDMA firmware
TD-SCDMA firmware
Android 4.4.X firmware
Firmware differences(Miui.su, Multirom.me, MiuiPro)
Stable firmware 4.4.2

- v4.4.2_HM2013023_V8.2.1.0.KHDCNDL
- v4.4.2_HM2013023_V7.1.3.0.KHDMICKUnofficial version of WCDMA

- v4.4.2_HM2013023_V7.3.1.0.KHBCNDDOfficial WCDMA Version (Languages: English-Chinese)

Official firmware MIUI8 fromMiui.comRedmi 1 China (WCDMA - HMW)
Official firmware MIUI8 fromMiui.comRedmi 1 China (TD - HMTD)
MIUI7 firmware catalog fromXiaomi.eu(WCDMA version is HM2013023) - discontinued
MIUI8 firmware catalog fromMIUI.su(WCDMA)
MIUI8 firmware catalog fromMIUI.su(TD-SCDMA)
MIUI8 firmware catalog fromMIUIPro.by(WCDMA)
MIUI8 firmware catalog fromMIUIPro.by(TD-SCDMA)
MIUI8 firmware catalog fromMultirom.me(WCDMA & TD-SCDMA)
MIUI6 firmware catalog fromntzeppelin(WCDMA)
MIUI6 based firmware catalogBinbinshe(WCDMA)
Catalogbeta versionsfirmware (WCDMA and TD-SCDMA)
Custom (not MIUI) firmware

Attention!To install custom firmware based on Android 4.4.X, TWRP is required at least version 2.7.1.0, otherwise you will get a bootloop! To install official translated firmware, standard or TWRP 2.5.0.0 & 2.6.3.0 recovery is enough! [/ color]
Instructions

=>Getting Root rights:

=>GApps installation:

=>Work with phone memory:

=>Work with IMEI (NVRAM area):

=>Change of region:

=>Rebuilding bricks, working with Flashtool:

=>Recovery:

=>Miscellanea:

MIUI V6 instructions
[/ color]]Camera recording video in MP4
Healing of the microphone not working
GPS Setup Instructions
For those who do not want to hear the sound of the USB connection in Miui6, and want to see a clock in the switch panel instead of music

Recovery
Miscellaneous / Patches
miscellanea
Patches
Problem solving
Troubleshooting MIUI v6 / v7 beta versions
Useful information

Numbering firmware:
- For example, 6.1.14
- Clarification:
- 2016 Year - 1 month - 14th

Device Search, Mi Account, Mi Cloud High charge consumption and frequent system requests
Settings - Advanced - Battery and Performance - Background Mode - Applications - System Tab
Select one by one - Search for a device, Mi account, Mi Cloud in each of the items to put "restriction of background processes"

The phone finds satellites for too long or does not find them at all
- Enter the engineering mode (hereinafter referred to as the Location / Location tab - YGPS - Information / Information tab - (go to the window or go outside) - Press the AGPS Restart / Reboot button) then the GPS will restart, the data in the gps config will be overwritten which should to contribute in the future to a faster signal reception and search for satellites in your area)
- Settings - Privacy - Location (make sure everything is on and location is happening: By networks and GPS)

If you do not open the MTP device when connected to a computer.
- Settings - Advanced - For developers - Disable and re-enable Developer mode, now the device will be detected.

Problems connecting the phone to a computer (common options)
When the phone is connected to the computer, the device does not appear
The computer responds with sound to the connected device but there is nothing in the task manager or "My Computer".
- Download and run the programUSB deview and clean the drivers that relate to your device

No application preview is displayed in the task manager.
- You need to go to Settings - Advanced - Battery - System Optimization - Enable system animation.

Do not push notifications, application messages?
- Applications need to be added to autoload and put the display of notifications on the lock screen and on the panel in the notification panel settings.
- Settings - Advanced - For developer - Optimization of system memory (must be disabled)
- Settings - Advanced - Battery - Background mode - Applications (further select the application and set the settings depending on your needs)

Cleaning data on a flash drive
- Periodically, when upgrading to a newer version of the firmware, delete everything that does not relate to your personal data from the flash drive, better using a computer, this helps to avoid the appearance of individual errors!

Memory leak, battery crash, errors, reboots Info taken from Miui Mi3 / Mi4 theme.
- If you take developer firmware, there are successful releases and not so much, for that they are for developers.
In most cases, you need to look for a problem in yourself, there is a software that monitors applications for power consumptionWakelock Detector (Post k-four # 20157469)andsee item above .

Stable "," Developer "and" Daily beta versions for developers "- MIUI firmware Info taken from Miui Mi3 / Mi4 theme.
- In the "stable" there is no ROOT-rights, and only proven, working (according to the Chinese) functionality. Releases rarely happen as new functionality accumulates.
There are ROOT rights in the “delooperskie”, all the most recent unverified innovations. Release every Orange Friday.
In the "daily beta" firmware (they can only get people from the beta team), there are ROOT-rights and all the new functionality and all this stuff is tested for errors. Release - daily.

Backup Info taken from Miui Mi3 / Mi4 theme.
- Saving all parameters and settings for the purpose of recovery in case of data loss.

Bootlup
- An endless cyclic reboot of the device, resulting from a system failure.

TWRP
- Modified Recovery menu with advanced features such as: installing various fixes, firmware, the ability to make and restore backup, cleaning Dalvik-cache, etc.

Dalvik cache Info taken from Miui Mi3 / Mi4 theme.
- Intermediate fast access buffer that carries the information most likely to be requested (in this case created by the Dalvik virtual machine). Simply put, Dalvik Cache is the result of optimization of the most frequently launched programs by the Dalvik virtual machine.

Where is the backup made in TWRP:
- (sdcard0 / twrp / backups / device / year-month-date-time /
Backup made by the standard miui program (sdcard0 / MIUI / backup / AllBackup /

What applications can I remove and / or freeze without harming the system?
- Perform actions using the programВ® Titanium Backup (Post 5 [Strogino] # 3802255)
- Mi Cloud (xiaomi service)
- Mi Credit (xiaomi service)
- Mi account (xiaomi service)
- Assistant Xiaomi (xiaomi service)
- Browser (standard browser)
- Video (standard video player)
- Calculator (standard calculator)
- post office (standard mail client)
- Music (standard music player)
- Weather (standard weather)
- Weather provider (only paired with standard weather)
- Search (standard search for files, contacts, applications, etc.) When deleting or freezing, it is replaced with a search from Google
- Google keyboard (only if you are using a third-party climat)
- Talkback (a program for users with visual impairment. Voices of the elements that you click, select or activate)

Wsm Tools not all modules work and / or lead to errors / reloads
- Wsm Tools is designed mostly for MIUI V5 JB 4.2-4.2.2, primarily because of this and some modules do not work, the module has not been updated for a long time and simply does not support working with MIUI V6 KK 4.4.2

The standard gallery slowly scrolls through the photos, sometimes in spurts, the animation jerks.
- This problem is known and periodically the developers are trying to solve it, so far unsuccessfully. You can use third-party type galleryQuickPic (Post nonook # 5804100)or others.

There is no point to transfer the application to the SD card
- Transfer applications to a USB flash drive (sd card) can only be a third-party program, for example® Link2SD (Post member5 # 6404751)orВ® Titanium Backup (Post 5 [Strogino] # 3802255)
- The disadvantage of this method is that application shortcuts will jump after each reboot to the end of the desktop, there is no solution.

My Antivirus detected an infected file in the firmware!
- This file is located here \ system \ etc \ hosts it contains "The database of malicious sites that are blocked "The loopback method or more is known as" 127.0.0.1 www.bugs.com "
So when you’ll surf the internet "through the browser of your device, the chance of downloading a third-party apk is significantly reduced. "
The list of addresses is constantly updated and taken from the server of this program.® AdAway (Fast fatspirit # 9425949)

I can not download files and / or programs from the Play Store via a mobile network, constantly writes "Waiting for Wi-Fi network"
- Desktop - Downloads shortcut - Settings - Set item"With no restrictions"
- Desktop - Shortcut Play Market-Settings - Auto-update applications - select item:Always (data transfer charges may apply)
- Desktop - Downloads shortcut - Settings - Run all

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a button"a complaint"under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editeddestroyer71 - 15.03.19, 11:47
Reason for editing: REINFORMING THE INTERNAL MEMORY | HM2013023

Rep: (63)
Releasedmultilanguage firmware for Xiaomi Hongmi WCDMA

Rep: (0)
Friends, help revive the phone, so that its non-use simply does not give rest :)
Put one of the Russian-language firmware found on the forum. After the reboot, the phone began to flash / ruffle on the screen with the logo, without loading. I tried in Recovery, which is from this topic and in Chinese, all possible settings, dumps, backups, etc. Nothing helps.
I tried fastboot - no use. Miflash does not see the phone at all, although the drivers are installed.
You just need to reset the phone to factory settings: how to do it? Maybe there is some sort of key combination or another way?
Describe, please, in detail, for the second day I'm messing around))

Rep: (71)
Friends, help revive the phone, so that its non-use simply does not give rest :)

Usually in such cases, installing the official firmware through flashtools helps.

Is there a link to a normal instruction?
Where you need to remove the daw from the preloader, where it is not. And which scatter is suitable? from the office. Flash firmware does not see the scatter file.

CrazyBoy96, thanks.
That's just the recovery is not loaded now and an independent wipe does not occur. When choosing a fast mode or recovery, the phone starts to simply reboot.

Posted on 11/10/2013, 15:36:

Maybe someone knows how to make a wipe from the Chinese recovery? ...

CrazyBoy96, recovery from this thread.
I started the flashtools, I threw the scatter into the folder with the unpacked firmware. Imported a scatter into flashes. In the folder with the firmware, the program sees only boot.img
and uboot.img, which is logical. The rest should be in .img? If so, which folders from the firmware need to be done and how? or am I missing something again?

Rep: (9)
Lexx35 @ 11/09/2013, 10:47 PM*
Can there be any software for self-firmware and translation?

Yes there is! For example,jBART

Maybe someone knows how to make a wipe from the Chinese recovery? ...

In the manual with pictures of Chinese recovery there is the item "Firmware successfully installed, now reset to factory settings". Doesn't it help?

Rep: (604)
I want to warn the owners of HongMi (RedRice) that the firmware for the TD-SCDMA version and the WCDMA version -VARIOUS !!!

Proof:http://www.miui.com/extra.php?mod=download/rom&fid=347
Where you can see the separation of firmware for different versions of the device.

for TD-SCDMA version, the current firmware is currently JHA CNAH1.0 (in the link to the firmware is listed as HM2)
for the WCDMA version, the current firmware is currently JHB CNAH1.0 (in the link to the firmware is listed as HM2W)

CrazyBoy96 @ 11/12/2013, 1:44*
It's very bad that in native firmware for the main flash memory serves internal 1GB.
Well, it seems like you can expand ... not?http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/thread-8405274-1-1.html

Rep: (128)
Here is the latest MultiLang firmware 3.11.8 for rice and TD-CDMA versions, and WCDMAhttp://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-mu...g-3-11-8.22684/
Include Russian.

Since there was a theme on the firmware, I will transfer it here so as not to be lost:

ColorOS for Red Rice (referring to the Chinese forum)
Port Huawei firmware - Emotion UI 1.6 for Xiaomi Red Rice (Chinese)
OPPO ROM (JHACNAH1.0 base)

And:
Le Frog OS 5 (aka LewaOS)
http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/thread-8357178-1-1.html
http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/thread-8376915-1-1.html- dated 10/18/2013

Vivo firmware port from IHC
http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/thread-8448318-1-1.html

Samsung S4 Style
http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/thread-8267310-1-1.html

http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/thread-8719231-1-3.html

GettingRoot via Mitools : http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/thread-8245756-1-1.html

Post has been editedAndrey_TypeR - 27.11.13, 16:56

CrazyBoy96 @ 11/13/2013, 1:33 PM*
Andrey_TypeR, it seems like yes, I just can't download it, although I am authorized.

Here, downloadedhttps://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2481075...A5%E5%85%B7.apkI do not know whether it will help .....
PS: From here -http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/thread-8405274-1-1.html
and apparently, this is exactly this program (in Russian description) -http://lenovo-forums.ru/topic/1419-%D0%BF%...D0%B8-mtk-6589/

Staff recovery:Attached filecofface RECOVERY.zip 一 手机 一 键 刷 入 官方(7.37 MB)
(just in case)
I downloaded from here:http://bbs.xiaomi.cn/thread-8143788-1-1.html

Post has been editedAndrey_TypeR - 14.11.13, 21:47

Rep: (7)
ballooon,

I put this

http://caro.miuiandroid.com/3.10.25/multi/..._V6-3.10.25.zip

it wasn’t to go into the network settings menu (by switching to the aglitskiy - it stopped),
did not allow to change the color of the LED notifications ...

something else on the little things ...
I am waiting for a stable release

returned to the official, I'm friends with the English :)

Posted on 11/15/2013 1:04 PM:

CrazyBoy96,

But you can find out why to use the utilities, if in the drain there is a possibility to enable ROOT ???

Rep: (18)
Update:MIUI MULTI LANG -3.11.15 ( List of changes )

Post has been editedCrazyBoy96 - 15.11.13, 18:14

Rep: (5)
Guys, I can not understand! If there is only a stable release for Hongmi, how can you upgrade to the latest version (dev friday)? The name of the WLAN does not change when connected, and so there are not many buns from the changelogs. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? Stable release of this and that week has the same weight, link, and so on. Explain: rolleyes:

R4SH,
OTA update is not available.
Download Friday release, make backup and install according to the instructions in the header.

Posted on 11/16/2013, 1:21 PM:

Last available:MIUI Multi lang 3.11.8

Post has been editedPittie777 - 16.11.13, 13:40
Reason for editing: backup

Rep: (5)
Pittie777
and if you install the official version byreference
but she, as I understand the old?
I do not need a multi-version, quite enough official Roma for 2 languages ​​+ Friday updates via OTA.
foundlatest versionfor rice from 15.11
and by the way, in the previous release the multi-version does not work HDR photos, there is simply no such item in the camera

Post has been editedR4sh - 16.11.13, 13:44

R4SH,
Try it. According to your link, as I understand it, the firmware for TD-CDMA and write that an update is available through OTA.
How to update through OTA, I hope everyone is up to date: go to the "About phone" menu and check for updates.

Rep: (18)
R4SH, getting root ->installation of custom recovery.

efr07, hardly .... i.e. do not count on it ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/17/19 20:12