> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Windows Phone 7 Software Catalog

[WP8.1] ZeDK - Your Budget | personal finance management

Rep: (15)
ZeDK - Your Budget
Version: 1.12.3

Last update of the program in the header:15.03.2015

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Description:
ZeDK is a simple and fast application for entering data about your expenses and income. View statistics by month in a convenient way.

The basic principles of the application:
- fast expense / income entry
- separate accounts (if a loan, then available funds are displayed)
- convenient transfer between accounts (including loan repayment)
- viewing payment statistics by months (histogram - amounts by categories)
- annual statistics
- budget (cost planning)
- goals (count the date or contributions to achieve the goal)

Additionally:
- subcategories
- login password
- built-in calculator
- export / import to OneDrive

Russian interface: Yes

Download:
Marketplace Web: http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=992d324e-2736-49c4-8466-e4b4fb12d07a

Posted 02/13/2015 12:01 PM:

I will clarify some nuances: an application under WP, is fundamentally free and without advertising.
It is under development, but the main part is ready.

For those who are among the hundreds of similar applications already confused - The main task of the application:
- the ability to quickly make an expense / income
- view your accounts with the withdrawal amount
- viewing statistics by category with a visual percentage scale

Open to tips and ideas for the app. Both in design and in functionality. If anyone has experience using such applications, I will be glad if you share your experience for innovations.

Post has been editedZeLDER - 22.04.15, 10:08
Reason for editing: 1.12.3

Version 1.2 is available in the market

Added: export and import data in OneDrive (for backup or for transferring data between devices)
Bugs fixed (some devices didn’t run the application)

Update version1.4 (2015.309.1413.3875)

Added budget. Fixed some bugs, as well as added icons at the request of the reviews.

Rep: (3)
You can make the headings of the first letters in pivot lowercase and in the drop-down menu too.
Attached Image

Indeed so everywhere. Thanks for the tip, I'll fix it.

Version available1.6

Added annual statistics and at the request of the subcategory.

Thank you for constantly updating the app. More from wishes:

• make an application tile informative, with a new icon;
  • flat icons (I can help with the pack);
  • background + color from phone settings;

EddieRG512 @ 03/30/2015, 1:03 PM*
Thank you for constantly updating the app. More from wishes:

make an application tile informative, with a new icon;
flat icons (I can help with the pack);
background + color from phone settings;

Thanks for the suggestions.
Regarding the new icons, flat icons and colors with the background, I thought to improve the interface, but this is not my specificity. If you change the icons, then the whole design of the application, and under a different color scheme (the last item). For this, I need help) But at the moment I want to finish all the main functionality of the application, so that the final picture would be visible, what to draw the design and so on.
Later here I will be interested in this.

Rep: (17)
ZeLDER @ 03/31/2015, 18:11*
Later here I will be interested in this.

Without a good design, do not achieve the popularity of the program.

Version available1.10.1 (2015.406.1646.1910)

Added "Goals". To calculate how much to pay monthly (or daily, or every week, or once a year) before a certain date. Or another strategy, specify the amount of one-time payment (also, for each or weekly, or once a month) and the date of achievement of the goal is calculated. If along the way the conditions were violated (made a larger / smaller amount than indicated or some other), then everything will be recalculated for you.
To achieve the goal, you can select the account involved in the calculations (optional), or a category (optional).

Example. You still have an outstanding loan. Debt 76,000 rubles. You roughly expect to pay 20,000 rubles a month.
To do this, create a goal, specify a credit card, specify the category “loan repayment”, indicate the final amount of 80t rubles, and the strategy “every payment”, indicating a one-time payment = 20,000 rubles.
Thus, a goal will be created and the loan repayment date (~ +4 months) will be calculated. If at some point in time you put on the credit card more than 20t rubles, the date will be updated.
No matter how cumbersome and difficult it is to read, it's better to try it once and you will understand how convenient it is.
Screenshot
Attached Image

Do not hesitate to unsubscribe about errors and comments in the work of the algorithm and so on.

Post has been editedZeLDER - 06.04.15, 20:07

Version available1.12.3.0 (2015.419.938.2154)

Added: login password, built-in calculator.
And some additions (icons, etc.) upon request.

Thank you for the great program!
I would like to make a few suggestions.
1) I would like to be able to set budgets for income. This will allow you to monitor advances made before the salary and see the implementation of the income plan.
2) it may make sense to make reminders for payments specified in the Goals. It will help for example on the day of profit not to forget to postpone or pay the same loan. Maybe (I don't know if it is technically possible) to use the built-in calendar for this.
3) I would like to see the Goals tab when launching the program - an additional motivation to minimize spending. In general, I would like more emphasis on motivation and control, for example, we introduce the consumption, choose a category, and an overrun is approaching it, a warning window appears.

P.S. A quick note: When setting a budget, you cannot select a subcategory. For example Car-Petrol. Only the car is selected.

Post has been editedsan077 - 05.06.15, 22:45

Rep: (0)
Good day! There is a problem. My Nokia 520 has a broken sensor, I really need to download data from the ZeDK program installed on the phone. How can I do this via the Internet or USB ??? I would be grateful for the answer to the box [email protected]

Rep: (8)
When entering the amount, if English is set, the dotted separator is shown, the program does not accept the amount with a point, you have to switch to Russian in another field and then a comma appears in the amount set and the amount is accepted.
I use it while I like it, but I would like to have the opportunity to paint in more detail, for example, when the check is common, but it is necessary to write down the price of a certain thing separately (invested). When editing expenses, you cannot change the account.
Well, there is not enough import / export to the file (:

Post has been editedCupx - 15.07.15, 18:05

Rep: (11)
Greetings Only having tried a bunch of analogs, including expensive ones, I realized how great the potential is in this application of yours, although at first I did not see it. I am ready to help my experience with all personal screenshots, as well as the design and structure of the application. I myself am engaged in the development of websites and web-designer, constantly improving my skills :) I started to master application development myself, but so far I had to temporarily postpone.
I hope you answer me, it will be cool to create one of the best applications in terms of simplicity / functionality / quality ... the more so because I myself need this, and in general people on WP really need it, judging by the reviews in the store :)
Comments and suggestions, here's what you can do now:
1) Synchronization with OneDrive on Nokia Lumia 735 WP 8.1 Update 2 (official) does not work, gives an error (by the way, soon Windows 10 Mobile)
2) I would like to be able to move up and down the categories of accounts and expenditure items in the list, otherwise you have to change the entire branch to change the order
3) It would be a great idea to add a pie chart of income and expenses.
Icons and design in general looks very friendly and clear, although this is not Android, although it is possible and even better. I will help with this and others, if there are not so many ideas, the functionality and possibilities will also become clear in the process of use.
And it will be quite cool if the desktop universal version for Windows 10 will appear, but this is not the most important thing now, although it is also necessary.
PS: And then, if necessary, it will be possible to release the Donut version as an author’s support, which will not differ from the free version, i.e. This is a kind of support for the author, this model is very successful in the Financisto application for Android.
P.P.S .: I apologize if I spammed in lichku: D, but just seriously it can be the best application with user friendly interface)

Great app !!! Respect the author! It would not be bad if it were possible to upload information in the Excel type format so that it could be opened on a PC.

After the transition from Android to WP, I finally found a worthy application for accounting for finances. Thanks a lot to the author. But I could not realize the export of data ................... while I wrote from the fifth attempt, the data was uploaded to the cloud. Everything is working.

Good afternoon, I have been using your program for almost a year, but I had a misfortune to reset the phone to the factory settings, after that I can’t restore the accounting data from the drive.
Phone Microsoft lumiya 532DS, Windows 10, build 10.0.10586.71, version ZeDK 1.12.9 when exporting from the driver writes Data not saved on the device.
Thanks in advance with respect OtVinta.

And about the bugs, it does not contribute tenths in the English layout, for example, we write a parish of 10.10 (with a dot) rub. will give the error "you must enter the amount", go to the Russian layout, enter 10.10 rubles. (with a comma), everything is OK, not critical, but inconvenient.
Thanks in advance with respect OnVinta.

About the calculator. The built-in, which appears when we poke on the input line - in some strange way, the axis determines which division sign to use. Although it seems the system does not change with the country and the region. For this, I added a calculator icon next to it, which opens the application calculator, where I already correctly display the point.

Regarding OneDrive (export and import data to the cloud). Again, there is no exact data why it is not possible to write data to the device. I will fight it. I will add the OneDrive authorization sign in / out button - how a crutch can help. And in general, it is planned to create a website and external service for these purposes. And also to synchronize data with other devices (according to the plan, the application under the tablet).

Rep: (8)
I updated the phone from 8.1 to 10, when restoring from a backup at the stage of receiving data, it gives the error "the URL contains the resource 'content', which isn't supported". If you click "create a copy" is successful.
How can I recover data from a copy in addition to this button? Slipping the archive in the right place for example. There are files in onedrive (in the zedk folder and just in the root). Version 1.14.1.

Post has been editedCupx - 22.05.16, 12:08

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/27/19 21:47