> Attention

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PocketClive | ZX Spectrum emulator

Rep: (112)
Pocketclive - free ZX Spectrum emulator for the Pocket PC PDAs. Redesigned from the linux emulator FUSE.

Attached Image

Voozmozhnosti PocketClive:
- Support for 256 colors
- A simplified way to search for images of memory ZX Spectrum
- Support for 48k, 128k, Plus2 and Plus3
- Support for audio beeper and AY
- Download Memory image formats and .z80 .sna
- Save images to the memory format .z80
- Fast loading .tap file format, simple download files .tzx
- Kempston joystick support
- Added option POKE

If suddenly the file * .TZX not loaded - change the file extension to * .TAP

For those who do not know what POKE:
POKE - Spectrum is a team of direct recording to memory.
With this command you can change the program memory (games). POKE - is the main tool cheater at the Spectrum.
People were huge lists of addresses and values ​​to be written to these addresses to the game working "correctly".
An example of such a list: _ttp: //uk.geocities.com/leetonks/Speccy/pokes.html
an excerpt from it:
=== STAINLESS STEEL ===
[Address], [value]: [comment]
46 837, 183: lives
46957, 183: lives
48003, 183: car shield
47969, 183: shield

How to use POKE:
At the bottom of the screen - the menu bar there is a smiley :) in the box. If you click on it, the emulation stops and a window will appear with two text fields and 2 buttons. The Address field, enter the memory address in the Value field type value and push button POKE !.
If you change your mind to patch memory, press the Cancel button.
Talking about the birds: the game at the Spectrum were not written by children and not for children.

Attached files

Attached fileARMV4Rel.rar(220.88 KB)

Post has been editedKlev_ - 01.01.08, 20:03

Rep: (36)
UnrealSpeccyPPC
Look here, and about the people who wrote the game look closely movie O.oThe history of computer games
lot uznaeshhttp://findfilm.com.ru/moskva2/film/1744.htm(Not Publicity)

>Filosov
There I was. I read the whole topic. But the emulsion somehow I do not really like. In addition, there was no opportunity.
Nostalgia is a terrible thing. 17 years ago I played in StainlessSteel toy on the Spectrum. Who decided to refresh impressions. Found the din and ... she launched this emulsion. She worked fast, very fast. Therefore, to play it has become quite difficult. Whether I was 17 years ago jet, then it became whether the brake is now.
I decided to take a correct emulsion - added to make life easier POKE option.

And about the one who wrote the game will answer as follows:
Once upon a time, when even bourgeois technique is not sold in stores have lived such people - engineers. They worked in closed factories (SRI). There has been a lot of unnecessary electronic components and had a bit of spare time. These mysterious people had a good radio engineering education (MEPI, MIPT) and they themselves without any problems could assemble computers themselves. Than actually doing. One of the products of their life was in my hands, and he lived until his final years as obsolescence 7. A software they wrote for themselves and their colleagues (sometimes out of boredom).

Rep: (44)
Klev_ ,
can you write reviews of the Spectrum emulator and configure the Spectrum games to our magazine:Creating a new magazine on emulating the PDA

Rep: (36)
Klev_ I come from a time when computers were large, and small programs: victory:.
Just over the hill to write games for sale children have what to the article and says in the film
(Actually a funny movie, I recommend, just link to jump somewhere ...: censored:)
About Clive I I started with him, and stopped at the Unreal

Added @ 26.12.2007, 18:59

Incidentally ZX in soybeans while also collecting his own hands, we had a lecturer who developed his scheme but IBM286 (c sparks) won :-P

Rep: (2)
Emulator pleased! Another would add the ability to reassign the joystick buttons on the PDA hardware buttons that would be super.

>Mcloud
And they appointed. Joystick PDA - it Kempston-joystick Spectrum.
Or need to remap buttons onscreen Claudia on hardware buttons?

2 Klev
I mean, that's what the emulator "thought" that the input comes from Kempston, and I had the opportunity to appoint himself what hardware knokpi PDA corresponding button Kempston. In other words, the fire button (fire) must redirect to another PDA button, as standard joystick is made PDAs so that you can operate it with only one hand, and the Spectrum arcade damn uncomfortable to press with one hand on a tiny joystick PDAs and ogya button in the center of the joystick. Wow, I hope clearly explained :)

P.S. I Qtek9100, possibly in other typewriters joystick more convenient and all that I have written is not true?
P.P.S all a Happy new Year! :)

>Mcloud
At Spectrum joystick as far as I can remember only one button - fire. And once it is assigned 3 hardvarnogo button.

Blame! I did not realize ponazhimat other buttons - really fire zamapen three knokpi PDAs
Thanks for clarifying:)

Rep: (11)
People! Please help me with the launch of games.
I run the emulator. I pulled the drawer button and select the desired game (expansion .tzx). I clicked on the play, and then there was "sound." After a while, it disappears, and then nothing happens.
What's the matter?

No need to press play.
It should be at the command prompt, type Load ""
To do this, press the keys on the soft keyboard is in the following order:
1) Symbol Shift
2) J
3) Symbol Shift
4) P
5) Symbol Shift
6) P
7) Enter

The download will start the game. After a while the game is loaded and should appear saver.

Rep: (1)
as well as to run the emulator z80 images? and what a floppy disk image in the bottom left corner of the emulator? When I click on it I eject from it and tightly erases the top bar of the CCP.

Post has been editedLeo-alex - 27.01.10, 19:49
Reason for editing: wrote twice the same

Rep: (3)
Leo-Alex @ 27.1.10, 19:45*
as well as to run the emulator z80 images

Uh, he somehow I was somewhere less than a week ZX Spectrum discovered for myself, but as I understand it, the images z80 - these are images Sohranki game from a certain place, so the game does not need to "start" and "continue", it is desirable to have a the image of the original game. With PocketClive I somehow did not understand, so useUnrealSpeccyPPC- here, like, easier emulation: happy:

aurum79 @ 27.1.2010, 19:01*
Uh, he somehow I was somewhere less than a week ZX Spectrum discovered for myself, but as I understand it, the images z80 - these are images Sohranki game from a certain place, so the game does not need to "start" and "continue", it is desirable to have a the image of the original game. With PocketClive I somehow did not understand, so useUnrealSpeccyPPC- here, like, easier emulation: happy:

Yes, Unreal speccy well emulate, but it does not support the Del key. In addition, I want to play it on Pocket Clive.

Prompt, whether it is possible to remove the FPS counter in the upper part of the screen? Sometimes he closes the necessary information. :(

Rep: (29)
One thread is able to run on TEXET TN-606? WIN CE 5.0 480x272.

Rep: (0)
people! Prompt Speccy emulator with support for 2 things:
work in the landscape (this is when 800 * 480, not 480 * 800)
and support for multitouch (when there is only onscreen buttons - found no emulation, which fulfills press on several at once)

Rep: (7)
Moeet eymouthiers up and running, but I did not make it - how to download a program.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 2:49