> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia E4 / E4 dual - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "

Rep: (141)
DiscussionSony Xperia E4 / E4 dual
PictureJasmine, E2105, E2115
Description | Dual description | Discussion пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

useful links
Drivers.
Instructions

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedNikCher - 22.02.16, 08:42
Reason for editing: Full root of the phone, and even in pictures

Rep: (48)
* chuvi1488, as it should be, this is normal. Just marketing.
Although flagship STAMINA mode works well.

Rep: (0)
I own and without stamina could not land. Although the bugs with a counter charge are 100% quickly squander somewhere up to 90% and then discharge is slow. Strange bug. The smartphone runs from 5 am now charge 47%, almost the entire day hanging in the internet, two hours listening to music. In general flight until normal. Stamina Sedna spices not included. Another question: is it possible to make a louder speaker, and then compared with wt19i they do not sing ..?

Rep: (4)
Well, in general, something like that. I expected more, but it is quite a decent figure for me. Online Half-day 3d, half day vayfay. A couple of hours razgovorov.sots.seti, serfing.nu and play for about an hour
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Posted on 03/23/2015, 23:21:

xSYSTEMx @ 23.03.2015, 23:51*
I own and without stamina could not land. Although the bugs with a counter charge are 100% quickly squander somewhere up to 90% and then discharge is slow. Strange bug. The smartphone runs from 5 am now charge 47%, almost the entire day hanging in the internet, two hours listening to music. In general flight until normal. Stamina Sedna spices not included. Another question: is it possible to make a louder speaker, and then compared with wt19i they do not sing ..?

The device is much in use? I 2dnya

On the 18th day. And I forgot to say. Running one Sim.)) With two battery should eat more

Rep: (16)
Stamina is the only exit lock in an Internet application with the screen off. If you sit all day on the phone, that he would not live till evening.

Post has been editedwoofkaf - 23.03.15, 23:36

Rep: (440)
zamaleeff @ 24.03.2015, 09:29*
MT6582 chipset is no CyanogenMod

Oh-you?
http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=sprout

Rep: (28)
zamaleeff @ 24.03.2015, 04:30*

What is stamina you know? She turns off the data and freezes the job except SMS applications and phone calls when the phone is off-screen TV with more than 10 minutes. If tetelefonom use constantly, the stamina will not work.

Posted 03/24/2015, 1:13:

zamaleeff @ 24.03.2015, 04:30*

What is stamina you know? She turns off the data and freezes the job except SMS applications and phone calls when the phone is off-screen TV with more than 10 minutes. If tetelefonom use constantly, the stamina will not work.

Rep: (48)
* Spirit268, I say the same, just marketing.

doomerss @ 24.03.2015, 00:43*

Rather CyanogenMod is, but it is only for Micromax

Rep: (7)
Mmm, bought yesterday, set up, transferred all the data from the ZR, all right, for the night is discharged by 2%, taking into account the fact that the taking out of the box are not charged.

Cache application goes to the card itself, when installed.

Hmm, who quickly sits think the whole joke ON Auto Brightness mode, it continuously drives the screen's battery sits

And so let's see what will give a week of use.

Rep: (38)
Take a lookhere That can get up to the sensor !!! Just do not understand why ??? By the way, this guy was still here such a .

Rep: (28)
zamaleeff @ 24.03.2015, 21:12*
* Spirit268, I say the same, just marketing.

Rather CyanogenMod is, but it is only for Micromax

Well, no, actually it works. For a night out 0% of the battery, it is very good.

Rep: (71)
I did not find a branch about E4G.

A month ago, E4 twisted in his hands, trying to objectively compare it with the exploited and Xperia V Z1S. It is clear that not all the parameters, but for those that are important (the camera front, weight, Accum, adequacy and shustrost menu), even very much. In particular, the front camera is very pleasant, it is better than V, and no worse than Z1C. Screen size, excellent work of the sensor.
Then a week later (somewhere in the beginning of March) he heard the news of the release of LTE variants. I thought that just a chip,not . Looked review from mobile phone - so it turned out that the glass screen and the other a slightly different pose, slightly smaller size and weight less important.

Make a reservation today at Sony Store, tomorrow will be on hand. it is clear thatprice overpriced (although it depends on the store) and should be at the level of 5-6 TR But what to do if such a course is now, and the children's joy is priceless.
Bought instead Xperia mini schoolboy.

Post has been editedgaoo - 26.03.15, 16:30

Ivazin @ 26.03.2015, 00:05*
Look here, you can get up to the sensor !!! Just do not understand why ??? By the way, this guy was still here that.

Hmm, and what caused the question ??? : D
Came the phone, it is new, it must be torture, to scratch, beat, chew, drop, in general - "People's test of strength"

Posted 03/27/2015, 8:05:

gaoo @ 26.03.2015, 14:07*
Then a week later (somewhere in the beginning of March) he heard the news of the release of LTE variants. I thought that just a chip and no. Looked review from mobiltelefon - so it turned out that the glass screen and the other a slightly different pose, slightly smaller size and weight less important.

Hmm, the good to compare two different phone?
they initially different processors and hardware functions, respectively .....

And yes, yesterday for the first time after purchase to self-switching unloaded, put on a charge and sleep in the morning found a cheerful piece:
- application on the screen and in the menu is not at all, I mean those who endured to the card
- In the setup menu>phone application sees them
- After the editor of desktops can get shortcuts to applications
- transfer from the card to the phone's body has not given the result, I think you have to transfer and reboot
- Summoner varior remained, though, and the whole body sits on the map, and 20mb sit on the phone

Batoh @ 25.03.2015, 16:46*
I transferred all the data from the ZR

A ZR nothing like ?! Totally two different device.

* valerjan1963,
Broke I did, the herringbone screen went, repair of 7000, what is most interesting E4g like this the same for the brain as ZR, but without water protection))) well, Eshka is now a pleasant alternative, yes, no lte, but it does not matter, just slower traffic will fly into the pipe))))

Post has been editedBatoh - 27.03.15, 23:51

Rep: (71)
Batoh @ 27.03.2015, 08:05*
Hmm, the good to compare two different phone?
they initially different processors and hardware functions, respectively .....

The sense is, for the constructive and design, they are 99% identical.
The difference in the processor is not important except for the presence of LTE. What other hardware functions have different (this function rather than the characteristics?).
I'm more worried about the weight and quality of the pictures in a new single-layer screen. It will be better than e4.

Post has been editedgaoo - 28.03.15, 09:26

Batoh @ 28.03.2015, 01:50*
Broke I did, the herringbone screen went, repair of 7000, what is most interesting E4g like this the same for the brain as ZR, but without water protection))) well, Eshka is now a pleasant alternative, yes, no lte, but it does not matter, just slower traffic will fly into the pipe))))

The question has disappeared.

* gaoo
I'm here now, very Upset, but if you zalezesh on a well-known resource and pois vpisheshsya processors both, you will see that just the processor even allows pozhderzhki lte, and Eshkah more and RAM small, compact its two gig , but what follows from filling all subsequent vvide sample screen, camera, speed)

Rep: (38)
Here pretty is not a bad video obzor.Mozhno add to his cap.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/05/20, 17:39