> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia E4 / E4 dual - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "

Rep: (141)
DiscussionSony Xperia E4 / E4 dual
PictureJasmine, E2105, E2115
Description | Dual description | Discussion пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

useful links
Drivers.
Instructions

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedNikCher - 22.02.16, 08:42
Reason for editing: Full root of the phone, and even in pictures

Rep: (16)
There is no such at Andryusha

Rep: (4)
For half an hour 7% ate. More precisely for 8 (((be shaken? Can use another cord to charge?
Attached Image

Post has been editedchuvi1488 - 22.03.15, 06:56

Rep: (22)
* chuvi1488,
I use another cord because of inconvenience to the standard.
The only notice that when you charge your phone does not play, the sensor no longer respond to the touch (I can not say because of what it is, because from the beginning has used his cord brakes if a sensor with a standard ispolzovantem Lace I Do not Know)
P.S. With such a problem as you have, I have not yet encountered.

Post has been editedbesnoff - 22.03.15, 07:56

Rep: (0)
The theme of charge. Bought the phone several days. More battery is not discharged three times. But yesterday when charging the phone could not reach a 100% charge. During the hours of 2, 99 burned, though in this case I did ispolzoval, but after a long time he did not display 100%. In the morning, look, 100, but after a 10 minute charge down by 15 percent, while I sat on the internet via WiFi. After that, the sharp drop in the charge stopped all day phone worked fine. I emptied it completely, at night put on charge. In the morning I look - 100% charge, but it took 20 minutes and the charge has fallen by 15% and steadily kept at 85. In this case, I used the Internet and download applications. Help razobratsya what was happening. Naprugu viewed through battery mix. 4.20 -4.30v. Stamina is disabled for now.

Post has been editedxSYSTEMx - 22.03.15, 08:42
Reason for editing: addition

Rep: (20)
I became the proud owner of this phone! Yet like everything. When first I picked up a bit like a back cover material, but after 5 minutes I began to like it. Thank you all for your feedback and first impressions of this smartphone.

* xSYSTEMx,
Try to turn off your phone and turn on again. E1 bought more and there is also such a situation - being charged for the first time all night, and the charge was 90, restart your phone and charge up to 100% and there were no more problems.

Rep: (3)
Disappeared from the applications menu Real Racing 3 and Asphalt 8. Restart did not help. I had to just delete the settings. Who is it? And why the application is not fully transferred to the sd-card, and only 50-60 mb?

* Sanek789 I did. It was the same. Well, Wisam first time noticed. Today will see. Not that this is very annoying, because the battery keeps well. Just want to know what it is.

* DeadFamous,
After each reboot disappear c desktop applications are on the SD, they do not have the same menu.
Personally, I just throw them after the restart on office desk

It should be one game at 1.5 gigabytes, and a couple of programs 50-60mb. A memory remains just 300MB, what's the problem?

Rep: (12)
* DeadFamous,
The problem is that Android 4.4 by default does not allow applications to write permissions to the storage card. The custom firmware solves this problem in our own - without dancing with a tambourine can not do.
At home I did so:
1. Got Root-rights
2. Installedhttps: //play.google.co…tails? id = nextapp.sdfixand allowed the right to write to the card
3. InstallВ® FolderMount
4. In the program, click "+" enter the name of the application, click "Source" and select the folder to cache the game, after the program itself offers a place of exile on the memory card - Press "OK", the program copies the data to the card. At the end of the copy, press the button next to the application name, it should be green. All application cache on the map)

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 06.04.15, 21:39
Reason for editing: In the header

My memory was gone

* DeadFamous, Screen, please.

And can I marry? Barely pull up evening ((
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (262)
* chuvi1488,
Change the battery mode
Settings>Power supply

* +18,
Enable stamina? I thought, and without this feature should work norms

People that know about the custom firmware? Cyanogenmod is?

Shows that 300MB free. But when I want to download anything should even 10 wrote that the memory is full

Rep: (48)
* chuvi1488, do not worry, this is not a marriage. screenshots drenched you clearly indicate that the smartphone is a good battery life. 4.5 hours of screen with mixed use, it is a good result, believe me. (You can even lift his hat as a vivid example of the excellent battery life).
People that know about the custom firmware? Cyanogenmod is?

MT6582 chipset is no CyanogenMod

Post has been editedzamaleeff - 23.03.15, 21:47

* zamaleeff
Today, the whole day of testing phone-enabled stamina. Special difference has not noticed for some reason
Attached Image
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/03/20, 11:14