> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia E4 / E4 dual - Discussion | Smartphone, 5 "

Rep: (141)
DiscussionSony Xperia E4 / E4 dual
PictureJasmine, E2105, E2115
Description | Dual description | Discussion пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

useful links
Drivers.
Instructions

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedNikCher - 22.02.16, 08:42
Reason for editing: Full root of the phone, and even in pictures

Rep: (1)
* Nyatsuru,
Well, as the impression of the phone, the camera is like? The pics I can not really understand, like not bad, the phone screen should normally look like, on the computer to be honest not much. In a connected in the hands of a skewer, pleasant, but did not like the display as it acts on the body. I think its a girl to buy, she schya dns on the atom which is like Sonya better, but confuses quality of photos, do not look a gift horse in the mouth, but do not want to give fufel. I observed the samsung galaxy grand prime, like the best, but with Samsung tachvizom curves. Here I sit and think, what do you say?

Rep: (2)
* d [man], Well, the camera here and not the flagship of course, but for the price I honestly she arranges. Then after my Xperia E. In general, if a road is not a smartphone with a good camera it is better to take what some lyumiyu sorry vindofon. And for selfie or cat sfotkat thing is, I think.

In the hands of the phone is good, but the back cover is not much skolzkovata, but not greasy. By protruding frames you can get used, and the fact that the volume rocker is located at the bottom of my phone's frustrating, because when I take the phone or intercept time to time so it Zaden. I hope to get used. Well, the rest is very comfortable and slim phone. Frames on the edges is not large, it gives me.

And Samsung is better not to touch, not to forget and to remember not aware of Samsung. Better to take the Chinese than the Samsung. IMHO of course, but still.

In general, if not particularly find fault with the camera, the reasons for refusal, I do not see the purchase).

Post has been editedNyatsuru - 11.03.15, 11:32

Rep: (7)
so guys nobody has a backup yet?

Rep: (10)
I did not like that sticks out like a screen, that is, the glass but would like to know Che for glass
and what kind of device supports lte

Rep: (449)
* Nyatsuru,
With bend MTK Droid tools.
MTK Droid Tools
Do I need to update modrekaveri !!! Although for Flesh tool also come down. : Yes:

Post has been editedMaks-Mix. - 12.03.15, 01:59

Rep: (38)
SaidGadzhi @ 11.03.2015, 23:12*
and what kind of device supports lte

Here is a description from of.sayta Sony:
5-inch (960 x 540 pixels)
Scratch-resistant glass
Buthere You can see that get up with him.
BUThere learn what supports LTE.

Post has been editedIvazin - 12.03.15, 19:41

four days to take this machine. good impressions leaves. Battery otpahal three days at a sufficiently active use (it pleases). fully support the description Nyatsuru, all so long and have nothing to add, it is necessary to further torture.

Rep: (38)
sergei70 @ 12.03.2015, 20:12*
and yet have nothing to add, it is necessary to further torment

Unsubscribe on the work, using as TO-GPS , network connection , an earpiece and the call in details .Apparat gaining momentum at sales (at Sony EXPERIA E4g approach), many will be helpful to know about these budget models. : Thank_you:

Rep: (71)
I took the machine a week ago DUAL version.

Impressions:

Screen - large. Easy to read, play games with small elements.
System - sympathetic (paging, conversions, calls, SMS), except perhaps the camera - dolgovato start.
Work with two SIM cards is implemented well. But I would like to in the dialer buttons were named by the operator simok, not 1 and 2. When a call comes a query with a call.
Battery - a big plus (as a lot of reading) Quietly stand 2 days with a tail. (Prior to this apparatus sony Z, HTC ONE DUAL (M7) - kept the day)
Weight - no more.
Body - Solid, squeaks and there is no backlash. I hope and never will.
Speaker - the sound is good, but quieter than my previous devices.
Vibra - strong typing with vibro not comfortable.
Earpiece - as normal, hear me without any problems.
Connection to the network - the norm, there was no continuity, but in the zone of uncertain reception was not.
Location is quite fast.
Camera - is rather weak.
Options - laughter and only. All at a minimum - the device is charging, lace her 10cm instruction and all.

Draw your own conclusions.
My opinion - the device is good, but its not worth the money. He 7-8t.r price.

Post has been editedq19 - 16.03.15, 15:54

OTG is able? MTK or do not know how OTG? Does he have a notification light? I watch reviews Choate did not see

Post has been editedd [man] - 13.03.15, 10:46

d [man] @ 13.03.2015, 12:44*
Does he have a notification light?

Indicator is. Color. To the left of the camera.

OTG not tested - no cable.

Post has been editedq19 - 13.03.15, 11:02

Rep: (0)
Dear friends! And how on this unit include push-notification? This is my first device on Android. It's a message to the VC, which I learned only by going to the app itself ...

Rep: (20)
* bulspa10,
For the VC does not always receive notification - defect applications.

Rep: (6)
And in Naushki sounds? Ato was thinking xb450ap will strain or not.

Rep: (147)
q19 @ 13.03.2015, 10:33*
My opinion - the device is good, but its not worth the money. He 7-8t.r price.

Under the old rate it so much and would cost

Posted on 16/03/2015, 10:31:

bulspa10 @ 13.03.2015, 18:24*
Dear friends! And how on this unit include push-notification? This is my first device on Android. It's a message to the VC, which I learned only by going to the app itself ...

personal settings / notifications
Well, if stamina mode is enabled, check the exception there, when enabled stamina, not all applications to connect to the network
about glitches VC written above

Rep: (255)
Share photos with the front camera, found no test (Hmm, and from the back, too :))

Rep: (12)
Make a backup, it is necessary for porting

* +18,

Pictures front camera
Attached Image
Attached Image

pictures main
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedq19 - 18.03.15, 07:02

Applications on the external flash drive
Attached Image

Rep: (16)
Vkontakte does not send a message notification, if it is completely closed. Go to another client

Post has been editedwoofkaf - 18.03.15, 10:45

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/02/20, 6:55