> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

RoverPad Pro 7.85 3G - Talk | Tablet, 7.85 "

Rep: (0)
DiscussionRoverPad Pro 7.85 3G
PictureRoverPad Pro 7.85 3G
Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
  • CPU : MTK8382, ARM Quad-core, Cortex-A7, 1.2GHz
  • Screen : 7.85 "IPS Capacitive Multi Touch Display 1024x768
  • Graphics : Mali-400
  • Ram : 1G
  • ROM : 8G
  • Communication : Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, 2 3G SIM-card, BTv4.0, GPS, MicroUSB 2.0
  • Stereo speakers
  • Camera : 0.3Mp / 2Mp
  • Accumulators : 3.7V 4000mAh
  • The size : 202 * 131.3 * 7.5mm
Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 27.03.18, 17:32
Reason for editing: Instructions on firmware

After the purchase stood the need to expand the internal memory as marked by the application was only 1 GB and after installation ~ 10 application memory becomes clogged and the transfer of applications to the internal SD card is not much help.
I will try to describe in detail the steps
1. Downloadingdrivers
2. Turn off the device disconnected from a computer
3. There are several ways to install the drivers:
1. Run exe from archive depending on the system (32/64) and connect the device to a computer
2. Open the Device Manager, and then connect the tablet to a computer and quickly go to the Device Manager
there should appear the device (you have a few seconds, then disappear) and install it on the driver archive. (

4. The cap has a link to the theme of. firmware. There is a program and instructions for the firmware. We are doing all the instructions.
5. Now use the same program are sewn modified markup files:Attached fileStock razmechennyy.zip(1.6 KB)

6. And finally, change the inside and outside SD card is similar to paragraph 5:Attached fileboot c changed fstab.zip(4.25 MB)

You perform all activities IS AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Rep: (1048)
M
The topic has been moved to subsection “Roverpad�
Since your phone is not on DevDB yet, you cannot add it to the description and select it in the profile.
You need to fill out an application for adding a device to DevDB at this address:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ devdb / pad / new /

Rep: (1387)
CWM has collected for you, I myself do not speak according to the tablet so that you check all trust:
CWM_recovery v 6.0.3.2
Attached filerecovery.img(5.26 MB)

performance tested respectedkolya090894
set using proshivalschika "SP Flash Tool" and then you can get through Ruth CWM beg zip.arhivom:Attached fileUPDATE-SuperSU-v2.02.zip(1.2 MB)
standard instructions so that I will not write!
All tests were conductedkolya090894 for which he deserves great gratitude to you in the form of raising the reputation!

Post has been editedserg2327 - 15.03.15, 21:57

Thanks to the author! Firmware has become! And "runoff razmechennyy.zip (1.6 KB)" did not: S_NOT_ENOUGH_STORAGE_SPACE (Error code = 1011).
Help! ato really Sd-ha does not help.

! Nf @ 17.03.2015, 15:40*
pasibo author! Firmware has become! And "runoff razmechennyy.zip (1.6 KB)" did not: S_NOT_ENOUGH_STORAGE_SPACE (Error code = 1011). Help! ato really Sd-ha does not help.

try to download off. firmware, then replace it with a zip files that laid* xrossx, and I ask the program "SP Flash Tool" through the button
"firmware / upgrade"with all the marked section
do not forget that the firmware zatrutsya all the data and may also overwrite the NVRAM section which stores imei and a lot of useful things, so it is better to make a backup etogo partition by using theMTK Droid Toolsjust in case!

Post has been editedserg2327 - 27.03.15, 07:32

Thank serg2327 but to no avail. And by the way thanks for the CVM, and root access! Protests in person - all works on RoverPad Pro 7.85 3G.

Thank serg2327 for CWM, but I work part. problems mounting sections. later throw off the screens. It works only backup.
I am the drain firmware out of the box to make patches to the memory via CWM. If someone has not shilsya can explain how to make a backup.

xrossx @ 10.04.2015, 02:12*
I am the drain firmware out of the box

Look atftp://ftp.t-service.pro/PRO785%203G/
I did not check ...
I have another problem: I can not find a touchscreen, can someone come across the Chinese or Russian?

Rep: (1)
Takya same trouble! I can not put the drain markup writes S_NOT_ENOUGH_STORAGE_SPACE (Error code = 1011). !! Who ever decided to Roble?

And I did not understand how to stitch rekaveri fleshtulom?

Post has been editedFOXTEL1982 - 16.05.15, 14:03

Rep: (4)
FOXTEL1982 @ 16.05.2015, 13:53*
Takya same trouble! I can not put the drain markup writes S_NOT_ENOUGH_STORAGE_SPACE (Error code = 1011). !! Who ever decided to Roble?

And I have the same error.

Tablet factory reset and deleted Navitel, Ingres berdz, 2GIS. Free memory for about 750 meters.

Post has been editedWellMaster - 04.06.15, 09:42

xrossx @ 09.04.2015, 21:12*
I am the drain firmware out of the box to make patches to the memory via CWM. If someone has not shilsya can explain how to make a backup.

It turned out to make the patches?
I have instructions.

Got Root using KingRoot Version: 4.1.0.249 (KingRoot (Post by maksnogin # 40287391)

I tried to partition the memory of this prog (RoverPad AIR S7.85 3G - Talk (Post smokos # 28108651)
Before attempt to obtain root - zero reaction.
After receiving the root - repartition result - gathering firmware.
Restore the firmware of a cap (3AIV235-MIPI-MR792D1H1CW1-12-5-Rover - 1024-2x16-.rarbetter use firmware camera-fix, the previous camera was not working)

Do not repeat the error.

Question repartition relevant. It is also relevant to the question of flashing mod.rekaveri (MTK Droid Tools does not see the body).

Post has been editedWellMaster - 04.06.15, 09:42

Go ahead:
Recovery.img replace the files included in the standard firmware file from postsRoverPad PRO 7.85 3G - Talk (Post serg2327 # 38695632)
I ask mod.rekaveri received.

Then, perhaps, we can try and get Ruth, please zip-file of the same message.

With marking the only question.

Rep: (3)
Guys, tell the Chinese twin brother of this device. Lost plug SIM slot, and in it the same antenna. Service Center asks 700r for it !!!!

Please suggest how to insert the SIM card

Subject dead. It seems that very few people are interested in this device.

The lid is removed easily if its hook toward the rear wall.

xrossx @ 09.04.2015, 20:12*
Thank serg2327 for CWM, but I work part. problems mounting sections. later throw off the screens.

I tried to correct CWM, test:Attached filerecovery.img(5.26 MB)
Of course the notion that for the full citation needed screen block map ..!

I read the topic concluded that many do not have enough knowledge to flash a new layout through fleshtul, decided to make a patch for CWM
Thus, the re-initialization of memory, increased application under section up to 3 gigs:Attached filepartition_3g.zip(237.28 KB)

instruction: sew the patch through CWM rekoveri!
Attention!when flashing occurs reset to the factory as well as you will lose all the data that were stored
on a device (being formatted fat section!) I advise you to make a backup before flashing and then recover from it, as well, to save all important data / files on your computer!

Post has been editedserg2327 - 20.11.15, 17:35

serg2327 @ 20.11.2015, 17:34*
I read the topic concluded that many do not have enough knowledge to flash a new layout through fleshtul, decided to make a patch for CWM

Oh, this information would be a month before ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/05/20, 19:17