> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

RoverPad Tesla Impulse 8.0 16Gb 3G - Discussion | Tablet, 8.0 "

Rep: (18)
DiscussionRoverPad Tesla Impulse 8.0 16Gb 3G
PictureRoverPad Tesla Impulse 8.0 16Gb 3G
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
  • Tablet PC Type
  • Tesla Impulse 8.0 Model
  • Black colour
  • Screen size 8 "
  • Screen resolution 1280x800
  • The screen cover is
  • IPS screen technology
  • Type of touch screen capacitive
  • Multi-touch screen is
  • Android operating system
  • Processor / Chipset MediaTek MT8382
  • The number of processor cores 4
  • Processor frequency 1200 MHz
  • Mali-400MP2 video processor
  • The size of RAM 1024 MB
  • 16 GB internal memory
  • Memory card slot available
  • Type of micro SD memory card
  • The maximum size of a memory card is 32 GB
  • Wi-Fi support is
  • Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n standard
  • Bluetooth support is
  • Bluetooth 4.0 version
  • 3G wireless module
  • Work in cell phone mode
  • Rear camera is
  • The number of rear camera megapixels 5.0
  • Front camera there
  • The number of megapixels front
  • cameras 0.3
  • Opening hours 4 hours
  • Battery capacity 4000 mAh
  • Built-in speaker is
  • Stereo sound
  • Built-in microphone is
  • Navigation system support
  • GLONASS is
  • GPS receiver no
  • Automatic screen orientation is
  • Accelerometer sensors, G-sensor
  • Qwerty virtual keyboard
  • Connecting external devices via USB (OTG)
  • USB type micro USB connectors
  • No video outputs
  • No MHL support
  • Audio interfaces audio output / headphone
  • Connector type mini-jack headphones 3.5 mm
  • Headset connection
  • Body material metal
  • Dimensions, weight
  • Width 120 mm
  • Height is 209 mm
  • Thickness 7.3 mm
  • Weight 300 g
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Firmware
Useful

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorEnlightened grandfather
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionEnlightened grandfather

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 12.07.16, 23:25
Reason for editing: Aoson-M82T firmware with more than 6 gig. for applications

firmware 4.4.2https://yadi.sk/d/bHYXsMjoeY52U
SP flash toolhttps://yadi.sk/d/T91jP-WMeY58e
drivershttps://yadi.sk/d/8sCZOgZBeY599
a fix for the firmware, it seems to cure the eternal disappearance of the tablet into itself, rename topreloader_c80_jqx_tesla https://yadi.sk/d/CtZypPVGeY5K5

It is stitched like this:
Install the driver on the PC.
If Eight - disable driver signature verificationhttp://www.windxp.com.ru/win8/article_44.htm

On the "My Computer" icon, right-click "Manage", on the left, select "Device Manager".

We connect the tablet to the PC.

An unknown device should appear in the device manager, it can disappear periodically.

-on "unknown device" click the right mouse button
- go to the driver tab
-have refresh
- perform a search on this pc
- show the folder where the downloaded drivers for the PC were unpacked
- we select from the Win7 inf folder the corresponding bit depth
-Unpack, run SP_Flash_Tool
- specify the file Scatter-loading File from the folder with the firmware.
-Set the bird - DA DL All With Check Sum
Press the Firmware Upgrade button
-connect to the computer off (!) tablet.
The firmware will start automatically. It takes about 3-5 minutes. Upon completion, a window appears with a message and a green ring.

Every third tablet is defective, the tablet does not turn on after a reboot or shutdown.
Run
SP_Flash_Tool
Specify the file Scatter-loading File from the folder with the firmware, leave a tick in front of the preloader,(the rest is all clean) click download '
We connect the tablet to the computer that is turned off (!).

As we see the green circle, disconnect the cable and on. the tablet

getting root on the deviceVRoot

fix to write to sd cardhttps: //play.google.co…tails? id = nextapp.sdfix

Post has been editedDimanmok - 20.03.16, 11:33

Rep: (1045)
M
The topic has been moved to subsection “Roverpad�
Since your phone is not on DevDB yet, you cannot add it to the description and select it in the profile.
You need to fill out an application for adding a device to DevDB at this address:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ devdb / pad / new /

Rep: (4)
took from the SC for the 2nd time (repaired by the way 1st time 4 days, 2nd time 56 days)
because I took the discounted price per day for 2500 - there is no alternative for such money, I decided to keep the tablet myself
It was done 3 days ago by this instruction - while everything is ok

Instructions for the automatic assembly and installation of CWM recovery using MTK Droid Tools http://mdforum.ru/showthread.php?t=14930

MTK Droid Tools

I installed it myself according to this instruction, the recovery instead of the Chinese krakozyab, became as it should be in English v5.5.0.4, I saved the system without any problems.

engineering menuSvsEngRunner \ for all MTKor recruit a team*#*#3646633#*#*

Post has been editedDimanmok - 09.02.15, 18:17

such situation
Flash 4.4.2 firmware with a replaced file from the rover
I want to put the root through Vroot = brick
What are my options?

* eh_ppc
after being ok, flashing again onlypreloader , we do not turn off the vroot on the computer. As the preloader was flashed, we turn on the tablet and connect it to the computer, vroot will finish the installation.

* DimanMok,
does not flash like this .. says everything should be selected
and does not want to sew without cutting

* eh_ppc
not flashing preloader?

* DimanMok,
not.
maybe I’m doing something wrong - if I’ll uncheck all the checkboxes, I’m reluctant to flash, asking to put everything back.
and after the brick without pressing the rezet, I still can not flash anything, there is no firmware

* eh_ppc
put a tick - DA DL All With Check Sum, and clickdownload , warning pops up click yes.

Rep: (1)
I took from the SC for the 2nd time (repaired by the way 1st time 4 days, 2nd time 56 days) because I took the discounted price per day for 2500 - there is no alternative for such money, I decided to leave the tablet myself 3 days ago according to this instruction - while everything is ok

And it did not help me, again a brick. : Shok: I think that this is a software glitch, since it is fixed by flashing a file of 100 kb. Iron is not buggy.
It is interesting only why the Roverists cannot eliminate it, they are already laying out the third firmware.
In general, all this is sad, tomorrow I will go to take the device, I also don’t have the headphone jack, and the device is very pleasant.

A new firmware for Tesla Impulse 8.0 has been released on their website dated February 13, 2015ftp: //ftp.t-service.pr...pc-m819 (no% 202gis) .rarthat strangely firmware 4.2.2 ..... feels much more stable on sensations, errors that don't pop up, shut down and reboot without problems, can already cured, scaling, testing.

P.S Ah, no ... Again brick

Post has been editedDimanmok - 14.02.15, 18:08

Rep: (0)
The day before yesterday I bought the same treasure, today I took it to the SC, because last night it did not turn on after shutdown) a creepy tablet, was taken immediately and sent for an exchange for another product or for a refund, paid in addition and bought a DEXP smartphone, tesla will now bypass the party)

Tell me, what is the situation with the scraping? Is it treated at all?
And then he was going to buy this brainchild of tablet magic, and ran into a ton of negative reviews ((
It really hurts the design)

2 guyverone - It is being treated, today it took 2 times from the ASC with the words "Software Replacement".
The question is how? I did not see his computer in any.

Posted 02/21/2015 10:34 PM:

2 DimanMok - And in the last flashing patch it?
Or is this patch not working?

Rep: (2)
Good day! My computer does not see the tablet after scaling, as a result I can not put the driver. Can someone tell me how to be? (

* alegrig
Patchil, all the same, after some time, it is scorched, by the way, he noticed that it is being contorted mainly if the reboot is pressed, not the shutdown.

* vihodest Press the restart button and the “+” volume (test point) together, then connect it to the computer.

Post has been editedDimanmok - 22.02.15, 07:21

Rep: (2)
No one came across analogs of this device?

Rep: (3)
vihodest I have also been searching for a Chinese relative of the original for a long time; it looks like an Aoson-M82T
unfortunately, for the filling I can not say for sure, but something close

I have a hardbrick (after another resurrection by firmware). How to make the computer to see?
Is there any custom recovery that I can sew from the card?

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 11.03.15, 15:54

dimover9000 @ 03/11/2015, 15:35*
How to make the computer to see?

Press the restart button and the “+” volume (test point) together, then connect it to the computer.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/12/19, 14:45