> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

QUMO Vega 803i - Discussion | Tablet, 8.0 "

Rep: (120)
DiscussionQUMO Vega 803i
PictureQUMO Vega 803i
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications:
CPUIntel Atom Z2520
  • Android operating system
  • 1 GB RAM
  • Built-in 8 GB memory
  • Supported microSDHC memory cards, up to 32 GB
  • Rear camera 5 million pixels.
  • Front camera 0.3 million pixels.
  • Screen 8 ", 1280x800
  • Screen type TFT IPS, glossy
  • Capacitive touch screen, multitouch
  • Wi-Fi 802.11n support
  • Support Bluetooth4.0
  • Type of SIM-card ordinary
  • 3G mobile communications
  • USB connection to computer
  • Connecting external devices via USB
  • Audio output / headphone 3.5 mm
  • Automatic screen orientation
  • Accelerometer sensors
  • Built-in microphone
  • Power USB Rechargeable there
  • Capacity used akkumulyatora4000 MAX
  • Dimensions (L * W * D) 212x123x8.5 mm
  • Weight 383 g
Reviews

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 14.07.16, 14:36
Reason for editing: Overview of tablet QUMO Vega 803i. Inexpensive Intel inside

Rep: (10)
When the tablet proshotsya, it should automatically from droidbuta go or need to manually do it in?

Rep: (487)
When the first part proshetsya (ifwi, os image) it should boot into droidboot and firmware should proceed automatically!

Delete all spaces, the same thing. The tablet will reboot and the installation goes no further. Planche stands on droidbute

Post has been editedgrandhero - 18.08.15, 02:37

And droidboot download?

Yes

In general, let's do so, throw off screen the firmware files, and tomorrow I'll write you a script to manually install the firmware!

http://prntscr.com/85ueqbSo?

Rep: (0)
People advise pliz program for the Root rights to this planshela and then have the prog 30 pereprobyval and nefiga (Navitel stsuko not remove (

* Babenas13,
Try it, I'm just so Intel received!
http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ Pages / g ... root-temp-cwm-t2975096

Post has been editedOlegaslav - 22.08.15, 23:06

IntelAndroid-FBRL-12-29-2014.7z writes archive is damaged (

Rep: (1)
* Igor Noob,
Here, read the full review on the tablet, if still relevanthttp: //compi-life.blog...07/qumo-vega-803i.html. By the way, in an Internet practically no review for this model, found only this review.

Post has been editedcherva70 - 25.08.15, 19:23
Reason for editing: In the header

Rep: (22)
Why do I have the same model, but is written 2MP rear?

* pasha5230,
all camera 2 MP. Just in the specification of the model error - it is written that the 5 MP. On of.sayte in characteristics clearly indicated that the camera is 2 MP -http://qumo.ru/catalog...anshet-QUMO-Vega-803i/. My comments above look, there have review, the review is also a 2-megapixel.

Post has been editedAlex-es - 27.08.15, 17:53

* Alex-es,
just the pictures in the header 5mgp.a then updates are available to him?

* pasha5230,
the pictures in the cap - perhaps a photo of the prototype of this model. The final model for all with 2 MP. OTA updates are not present in this model at all. Help Desk Kumo promised new firmware upload on the site, but most likely they will not.

Post has been editedAlex-es - 27.08.15, 18:36
Reason for editing: typo

Compiling CWM recovery, CyanogenMod for x86 devices [instructions, tools, discussion]

Post has been editedpasha5230 - 27.08.15, 19:31

* Alex-es,

Thanks for the reply and the link, there really is a sensible review ... However, I decided not to buy 803i, shall get Qumo Altair 705i, I think he is better suited to my needs.

Post has been editedIgor Noob - 28.08.15, 21:53

* Alex-es,

He surrendered his tablet to the store. Examination recognized battery marriage. Money back.
Thus here ..
PS bought Samsung SM-T350 Galaxy Tab A 8.0)) All clear)

Ruth put through vroot
* # * # 4636 # * # * This combination allows you to get into the service menu
Games and Apps for Asus Zenfone 5games running on z2520

Post has been editedpasha5230 - 30.08.15, 20:20

Unsuccessful firmware Qumo vega 803i

Description of the problem:
Loaded device Qumo vega 803i to 55% began to flash here it was, in the Phone Flash Tool climbed error is not enough to do how to charge the battery? the indicator lamp does not light please help.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/09/20 at 20:35