QUMO Vega 803i - Discussion | Tablet, 8.0 "

Rep: (120)
DiscussionQUMO Vega 803i
PictureQUMO Vega 803i
Description | Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Specifications:
CPUIntel Atom Z2520
  • Android operating system
  • 1 GB RAM
  • Built-in 8 GB memory
  • Supported microSDHC memory cards, up to 32 GB
  • Rear camera 5 million pixels.
  • Front camera 0.3 million pixels.
  • Screen 8 ", 1280x800
  • Screen type TFT IPS, glossy
  • Capacitive touch screen, multitouch
  • Wi-Fi 802.11n support
  • Support Bluetooth4.0
  • Type of SIM-card ordinary
  • 3G mobile communications
  • USB connection to computer
  • Connecting external devices via USB
  • Audio output / headphone 3.5 mm
  • Automatic screen orientation
  • Accelerometer sensors
  • Built-in microphone
  • Power USB Rechargeable there
  • Capacity used akkumulyatora4000 MAX
  • Dimensions (L * W * D) 212x123x8.5 mm
  • Weight 383 g
Reviews

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 14.07.16, 14:36
Reason for editing: Overview of tablet QUMO Vega 803i. Inexpensive Intel inside

Rep: (491)
Firmware:http://www.qumo.ru/cat...03i/?sphrase_id=121604

Rep: (0)
Android 4.4 firmware to find ...

Rep: (10)
Who uses it? infoy share, as a tablet?)

In general, not much to tell himself) In the use of the tablet a couple of days, the build quality and appearance to 5. stylish charging diode, cable way flimsy, unlike most ZU
Here, in the description given 5MP camera, 2MP but there really is. Tablet running quite quickly, pulling toys normally. Screenshot satisfied.
Now cons .. The most important is the battery, but rather minus 2 main observed - is a fast battery drain, not exactly timed, but my old tablet is held 2 times longer, and the second minus is a long charge, do not know what has caused, but native ZU and ZU from my Nexus charging all night, no less. Well, the third negative is the weak dynamics that are behind. So while all that time to see later otpishu more.

Post has been editedRusikstyle - 16.06.15, 22:43
Reason for editing: typo

Rep: (979)
M

Rep: (1)
* Rusikstyle, over the long charging - I agree. The tablet was in my arms a couple of days, helping a friend set it up, etc. Charging is really very long. The charge comes to about 92% in 3 hours, and more - can hang on the same figure a few more hours ... I think some kind of glitch in the firmware. We must hammer away Help Desk that would look at what was done to the firmware and fix. Technical support in the way Kuma no - look forward to hearing more than a week, do not even notice that the request is accepted, etc.
Well, if you do not take into account the glitch with the charge - the tablet is quite not bad. : Rolleyes: What about a quick discharge - do not agree, I was discharged not so fast. I removed the Yandex search, and more noticed that the native launcher battery eats not Hilo. Launcher I think later put some nid Nova, right now the machine is not in my hands.

More about the firmware, by the way ... some people wrote in a review on Yandex-market updated this model to Andryusha 4.4. Where did he get the firmware, I wonder? Only 4.2 hangs on the site, the OTA update is not present at all. I put a minus the brow.

Post has been editedAlex-es - 25.07.15, 21:51

Rep: (4)
I searched through the entire Internet firmware is not found)) And there is no analogue

prizrak123123 @ 26.07.2015, 19:46*
I searched through the entire Internet firmware is not found)) And there is no analogue

I regret that the entire Internet had wool! And the first message in the subject line reading?

The first report is on the manufacturer's website. But apparently, there is the original firmware, as files from August 2014.
It built some the blasted dialer, which was unable to sync contacts.

synchronization problem was solved. For some reason it was not included in the firmware googlecontactssyncadapter.apk. just download the APK from any normal website and install.

The cap Stock firmware as for me since it is buggy, dofiga shortcomings. 4.4 This is necessary to realize the full potential of the tablet, such as iron, powerful but the same asphalt 5 pulls.

I'm here I can not understand why everywhere write that the camera is 5 pixels when it :-) 2 pixels

And by the way, here wrote about Nova launcher and that he eats less battery. So my situation is strictly the opposite. Native launcher is operating normally and was led and put new - otzhiraet not in themselves. Once again convinced that all of these third-party svistoperdelki evil. Therefore always preferred Nexus.

Rep: (0)
I deliberate purchase QUMO Vega 803i. There are five questions, I will be very grateful if someone from the gadget owners enlighten me.

First question: At work it is sometimes necessary in social networks and online publishing certain information, so important for me to know how QUMO Vega 803i operates smartly on the Internet?

Second question: How well he communicates on Wi-Fi?

Third question: To work often need Skype, whether there are problems with the Skype voice conference on this tablet?

The fourth question: What quality of sound in the headphones gives this tablet? Is it possible it okay to listen to music?

Fifth question: How are things going with a viewing angle of the tablet screen?

Post has been editedIgor Noob - 14.08.15, 11:47

In general, the firmware downloaded to the office site. When you install it hangs at 10% during the phase of the tablet reboot, then there is the next reboot, and the firmware is not. I myself am not a pro, help out friends. Strip off all the screens and pictures if needed.

* grandhero,
Throw a log firmware settings expose: DEBUG

https://yadi.sk/i/d4e1InnziWCkX

* grandhero,
You adb driver installed?

But the fact that it was found in a folderhttp://prntscr.com/85u6t4

Look at the ravine, all I ask from you! But I noticed that the path to the firmware file, there are gaps, and it is not permissible!
The path to the firmware file should not contain spaces or the Cyrillic alphabet!
Take away all the gaps and I ask for a new!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/08/20, 17:49