> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

smclose | Close, but not minimize programs

Rep: (259)
smclose

Description:
A small free utility (8KB) ​​for the actual closing, rather than folding the running applications in Windows Mobile 2003/2005.

Developer: GreenSoftware

Installation: smclose.exe put the file anywhere on your PDA and run it. The software automatically runs after a soft reset socket create a link to the program and place it in the folder \ Wndows \ StartUp.

Download:
Attached filesmclose.zip(2.59 KB)

Post has been editedChieftech - 17.04.09, 04:45

Rep: (124)
on the CAA not seem to plow

Rep: (0)
People as well as this business then delete it right now interfere mus much unnecessarily kvip have no menus and roll out of habit zhmosh close and every time konekt oblamyvaet.Podskazhite pozyazya :).

Rep: (7)
Use your Alt + Tab, and it will roll itself

Dear and on WM6 she who realties work?

Rep: (6)
Friendly krasotulechka))
and from 2003 to qtek S 110 and Asus P535 wm6)) but not in the startup .. there is buggy. just Fails programs. after each reboot lezim to where it is and we press on the logos of it (a white cross in the blue circle) for 2-3 seconds. then say Vindus Mobile "Yes" and rejoice)

Rep: (1)
It's much worse than spb pocket plus! : Nea: The only difference between this free-version. And so it is on a VGA does not plow in WM6, too, turn off normal is almost impossible, but spb pocket plus when hold down the menu opens with the dispatcher tasks and item "Hide". Plus she programa homemade some !! : No:

I have not run: (... there is a program like a switch bar on the Dell h51v all great works except etogo Svicha hell ...?

Hit on the cross quickly - the program is closed, we press for a long time - folds

Rep: (281)
On WM6 raotaet! close cross on the screen, and minimize, such as Core Playe, a red button (hang up) cheap and cheerful! 8-)

Rep: (2)
Super prog!
Thank!

I WM6. I found all plows normally.
Hmm ... even I hurried ... after going into sleep mode PDA continually thrown away reports of malfunction with the proposal to send a report on the Microsoft error.

Post has been editedaad_86 - 14.03.08, 16:04

Respect people !!!

I figured out how to create cab'y. Now, in a fit of manyachestva I pack everything in the world.

This cab: copies in the "Program Files" and throws a shortcut into the Startup. On my WM6.1 works fine.

Attached files

Attached filesmClose.cab(3.14 KB)

supper)) pasibo and already tired of explaining to people why the connection is lost)

Thank!

Rep: (63)
Totally found on poketzone version and raw short close, hold roll.

who would have done the opposite.

Attached files

Attached filesmclose_.zip(2.92 KB)
Attached filesmclose_src.zip(7.36 KB)

Post has been editedlogis - 09.10.08, 13:33

Rep: (745)
logis @ 9.10.2008, 13:32*
Totally found on poketzone version and raw short close, hold roll.

You are welcome.
Attached filesmclose_normal.exe(9 KB)
- close the short, long roll
Attached filesmclose_foreground.exe(9 KB)
- a short roll, long close
Add more Options (long press time in milliseconds)
[HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \ Smclose]
"T_timeout" = dword: 3e8
After the registry changes - do soft reset.

Post has been editedrom_usr - 09.10.08, 19:16

Rep: (57)
Prog good. her cope with the main task. Tupanul once true. It was that if you press on the cross-closed and the button folded the Oak. And then start all bend time to close, and throw right on your desktop. Reset-went fine.

idea of ​​a cool all current prog does not close, teller I can not close. maybe a bit to finalize all could close?

Rep: (24)
i740 wm6 everything works: yes2:
thank

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/04/20, 21:47