PC Work Limit | Limit the time of playing at a computer to a young hacker

Rep: (20)
People, tell me what you can come up with? as a child who, on a campaign, cannot limit himself, forcibly limit the time he works at the computer?

I know that he already knows how to do something - they set limiter programs for him (they just set the timeboss, maybe something else), he hacked it.
He considers this a game, they say, the more difficult the prohibition is to hack, the better he is ...

I don’t know how he did it, but I suppose that I just got admin rights on my computer, and then ...

So far, I have only come up with an administrative pressure option, like scolding, picking up a screw, etc.
Is there a software alternative?
Again, it’s only an option - to make it a user, disable the boot from external media in the BIOS, seal the computer. To immediately see if climbed - well, then again, scold, pick up and more ...

Post has been editedctich - 16.02.15, 11:47

Rep: (71)
* solo111,
If possible, you can set a timerthis typeto the wire going to the computer or directly to the computer if the station: o)
P.S if you break me, do not blame me: o)

Post has been editedakupernog - 05.02.15, 18:18

Rep: (1967)
* solo111,
As I understand it, have you tried this?
http: //windows.microso...controls#1TC=windows-7

Rep: (2728)
* ctich it is only a computer to seal, if there is access to the firmare piece of hardware, any protection is removed by resetting the password: D

Shoore @ 02/06/2015, 14:32*
any protection is removed by resetting the password

I limited it on mac os through parental control + creating a limited account + setting a password on the admin account, though there the child understands only how to sit and play games on the Internet 24/7: D
So it is possible to chop off usb ports / dvd through the BIOS, make limited accounting + parental control, and how then will he throw off the admin password? : scratch_one-s_head:

Ctich @ 02/06/2015, 18:14*
how will he then reset the admin password?
Reset BIOS: D

Rep: (107)
Corrupt the BIOS. Disable booting from media. Guest accounting. On the router, the time limit for mac
+ soldier belt new: D

Sneres @ 02/06/2015, 18:28*
BIOS bias. Disable boot from media
Comp in the safe, brew safe, throw out the key, on the general electric meter timer: D
In general, the soldier belt is the most effective means, not necessarily new.

* akupernog,
What will prevent a child from disabling such a timer himself? As I understand it, it doesn’t even lock with a key? Yes, and the computer can be damaged so ...

* ctich
I haven’t tried anything yet, have tried before me. Just, given that they told me about him, it won’t help, he can easily get admin rights, as they wrote above.

Sneres @ 02/06/2015, 18:28*
Corrupt the BIOS. Disable booting from media. Guest accounting. On the router, the time limit for mac
+ new soldier belt

The belt is not an option here.
You can also add a lock to open the computer case, say, digital)))) (And then when you disconnect the boot from flash drives, password BIOS and parental control - it can also work, HZ.) But since he’s alone at home quite a lot of time - who knows, maybe he will pick it up))

By the way, another question - is it possible somehow in Windows Seven (well, let's say he got admin rights) to selectively delete entries from the event log (for example, enable auditing - when the computer was on and off, when someone went in and out systems)? exactly selectively?

Post has been editedsolo111 - 07.02.15, 12:25

Just, given that they told me about him, it won’t help, he can easily get admin rights, as they wrote above.

But do not you overestimate the boy?(as they say, each cow praises its calf, maybe here parents just idealize it, and the whole hack was just a boot from the installation flash drive with a set of utilities ....)
I think it is worth trying first, and then something to be wiser.
Yes, and in order to reset the BIOS password, it will be necessary to disassemble the system unit, hang up the lock corny and let him try to open it with a screwdriver: D

the whole hack was just a boot from the installation flash drive with a set of utilities

hang a lock

I wrote about this message above.

Rep: (4)
There is a child, appears in the weekend, spend all weekend at my computer. After his computer - Mamai passed. It does not look that pushes that installs and where to install. Asked him to be careful, do not download and do not put games and other crap on the C drive, he began to swing to drive D, but puts everyone in the same folder. Additional "non-intrusive" tick during installation still is not looking. Completely prohibit the use of a computer can not, the child is not mine, I'm asked his parents. But as the need to do something so that he could not in any way harm my computer. The requests do not help, you need to act more firmly. Let's start with what I think is easier to do - to ban anything to download at all. How to do it? So he can only play within the game and in contact? Oh yeah, I'm blonde, please take this into account.

Rep: (18)
* lanser_zareka,
Create a simple account, not an administrator. The admin password is more complicated.

And what will it give?

Rep: (1947)
* lanser_zareka, will give control.
Working with User Accounts in Windows 7 - A Detailed Guide (Part 2)

Solo111 @ 02/05/2015, 15:15*
Is there a software alternative?
On each computer:Setting Parental Control.

* pasha_550
Thank you, of course, but .. You would first read the topic, from the very beginning. Parental control will give a ride for children who do not understand computers, and since the guy has already managed to get admin rights on the computer, what is your parental control for him?

I didn’t point out that the blonde)

but .. You would first read the topic, from the very beginning.
I read (and I have the right to ignore unformed links))).
the guy already managed to get admin rights on the computer
It is unlikely that he discovered something new: either the admin was not turned on, or he did not have a password, or the password was simple, or he reset it. Those. he took advantage of your shoals.
Lanser_zareka @ 02.16.2015, 12:00*
I didn’t point out that the blonde)
Well, do they know how to look at and read the captions under them?

Denied full access to drive C. But some games do save progress on drive C. What should I do? And some other games require an administrator password at startup. How to make sure that you do not have to enter it every time?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 15/04/20, 3:23