Message#1
04.02.15, 19:13
His Rachos
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 3554
Check in: 07.04.08
Lenovo P2 4/64

All devices with Android version 2.0 and above have the ability to sync contacts with Google-mail - Gmail. We will take advantage of this - pick up contacts from the mail. We go into your account and do the export of contacts.
Attached Image

Google offers 3 export formats: Google CSV, CSV for Outlook and vCard - and none of them will be able to “feed” Nokia PC Suite, but we still export in vCard format.
Attached Image

When you try to import a CSV file in Nokia PC Suite, it will be cursed on the wrong format, and when you try to import a vCard, only one first contact is imported without paying attention to all the others. This rebus is solved by splitting one vCard file into many vCard files, one contact each. But that is not all.
We are faced with a problem with the encoding - an abracadabra with Russian names, so the sequence is as follows: first we change the encoding of one large file, then we divide it into many small ones and then we import them into Nokia PC Suite.

And now in order:

We have a vcf file exported from Gmail. Open it for editing with the F4 file manager using the F4 key. Download it here. Scrolling through the file you can see "cracks" instead of the Russian language - it means it did not open in its native encoding.
Attached Image

To change the encoding, press Shift + F8 and select UTF-8 - the Russian language immediately becomes readable, which means the native encoding of the file is UTF-8.
Attached Image

Now, in order to change it to the one we need and save, we will conduct this simple procedure:

1. Select the entire contents of the file by pressing Ctrl + A
2. Cut out by pressing Ctrl + X
3. Change the encoding to the one we need by pressing Shift + F8 and selecting 1251 | ANSI
4. Paste the previously cut content from the buffer using Ctrl + V
5. Save to another (just in case) file - Shift + F2. Let the name be contacts1251.vcf.

File encoding changed. Now you need to break it into many * .vcf files, one contact each. You can do this, for example, using the free program vCardSplit. We download, unpack, put the contacts1251.vcf in the same directory and write on the command line (along with the path to the program, of course): “vcardsplit contacts1251.vcf”, or via “Run” by pressing Win + R: dragging it into the line “open "VCardSplit.exe file and append" contacts1251.vcf ". This is how it looks like:
Attached Image

Click Enter and in the same directory a bunch of vCard files appear. Create a new folder in the same place, for example “Contacts” and copy the received files there. In order not to miss in the copying, you can set the sorting by the date of the change, and then the necessary files will line up in front of the eye in even rows, one after the other with the same date.
Attached Image

It remains only to make an import from this folder to the phone. There is nothing complicated here, but I will repeat to complete the article. From the official Nokia website for your phone model, download the Nokia PC Suite, install, then connect the phone and select the Nokia PC Suite mode in it. Further in the program we select contacts - the Communication Center will open. In it, select File ->Import, go to the Contacts folder, select all the files with the Ctrl + A keys and press Enter. Everything, the process has begun.
Attached Image

taken fromhttp://modicus.su

Post has been editedEnotche - 04.02.15, 19:15

--------------------
Lenovo P2 + LG Watch Urbane + GPD Win
AlexPDANow
Message#2
14.03.15, 15:48
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 1
Check in: 14.03.15

Here is a good solution on the subject -http://poligon99.blogspot.com/2014/11/blog-post.html
Everything is done automatically except, in fact, export and import.

Post has been editedAlexPDANow - 14.03.15, 15:51
Fozic
Message#3
24.04.15, 10:42
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 93
Check in: 20.04.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/32

Helped
Magic
Message#4
28.04.15, 21:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 161
Check in: 28.07.13
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

You can do this without mail. On my NTS I export to an SD contact card, create a file on my computer and then open it in Notepad ++. In the top menu, select "Encoding" and "Convert to ANSI". File encoding changed.

Now you need to break it into many * .vcf files, one contact each with the help of the free program vCardSplit. Download, unpack, put contacts.vcf in the same directory and write in the command line: "vcardsplit contacts.vcf". Hit Enter and vCard files appear in the same directory.

UPD In the console, go to the folder where the program and the split file are located by executing the command "cd<The path to the folder>"for example" cd C: \ vcardsplit ".

It remains only to make an import from this folder to the phone. There is nothing complicated here, download the Nokia PC Suite from the official Nokia website for your phone model, install it, then connect the phone and select the Nokia PC Suite mode in it. Further in the program we select contacts - the Communication Center will open. In it, select File ->Import, go to the Contacts folder, select all the files with the Ctrl + A keys and press Enter. All contacts will be successfully downloaded to the phone.
saap
Message#5
08.05.15, 22:48
saap.by
[offline]

Messages 982
Check in: 03.05.10
Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime

Read or post this post here. One of the contact transfer methods.

Nokia E52 - Discussion (Post saap # 39994262)

--------------------
Nokia 3310 / Nokia 3410 / Nokia 6233 / HTC HD2 EU / HTC One X (16Gb) / Nokia Lumia 720 / Nokia Lumia 930 / Nokia 3110c / HTC HD2 T-mobile / Nokia E52 / Huawei P8 / Lenovo P70-A / Xiaomi Mi Note 2 (swung to his wife ) / Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prime
altpost
Message#6
06.11.15, 19:23
a guest
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 3
Check in: 16.04.14

The easiest way I found is the program Phone Copier on the market. It runs on Android, and it itself pulls out contacts from another phone (not advertising, but sharing experience :) I synchronized contacts through a blue tooth from Nokia C 6 -01 to Nubia z 9 mini in 3 minutes without a tambourine at all. In the options - the ability to also pull contacts from the cloud, computer, etc. but I have not tried.
gs_master
Message#7
26.12.15, 00:10
User
[offline]

Messages 62
Check in: 24.08.09

Here the task is reverse with the android to transfer contacts to the simbu that this program does not know how
Potty
Message#8
03.01.16, 20:14
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 03.01.16

Found a way to copy Google contacts in Symbian smart (for example, E52).
1) Create a account on outlook.com (I already had it), go into it.
2) In the upper left corner of the cube-Rubik - go to the "People".
3) Top right corner - Edit profile.
4) Top right corner - Connected to ..., click add, select Google.
5) Sync your Live profile with your Google profile. A Google window will open with confirmation, agree with everything. The transfer of contacts from Google to Live has begun. (at this point I may not be accurate, I am writing from memory)

6) Next, we need to configure the smart to automatically synchronize with Live.com using Exchange ActiveSync. Instructions here:http://help.outlook.com/ru-ru/140/hh135097.aspx(there is an error in the text - you need to specify the address of s.outlook.com, and not m.outlook.com).
7) Go to the application Email on a smart, Options - Synchronize.
8) We go in contacts and watch how the notebook online is filled with our contacts.

Personally, I did everything right the first time, the synchronization works from smart to Live.com (I create a new contact with an open sync on the phone, and after a while it appears in the Live contacts - checked. When you delete contacts from the phone in Live, the contact is also deleted). Synchronization does not reach Google. If someone tells you how to synchronize Google contacts with Live (on the contrary, they have already done it) I will be grateful.
gvatgor
Message#9
23.02.16, 18:51
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
Check in: 07.11.06
Qtek S100

ssemm
Message#10
26.04.16, 14:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 130
Check in: 18.09.12
Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) SM-J320F

suffered with these codes, so the hieroglyphs remained. And you just had to read the comments,Transferring contacts from Android to Symbian (Post AlexPDANow # 38682434)- everything was done in 5 minutes !!!!
lehasm
Message#11
05.06.16, 21:51
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 11.09.13
HTC One S

Hello, help with the problem of transferring contacts. You need to transfer contacts from Sony Xperia z3 to Nokia n86. Sony exports them in one file with all the contacts in it, which is why Nokia only reads the first one. When using third-party programs, it breaks contacts into one file — one contact, but in this case the encoding becomes utf-8, and no matter how I change it to ansi, the Nokia reads all the contacts with an abracadabra.
P.s. That first contact from the array from Sony is read normally. Split this file does not work out, errors occur.
A lot of contacts, more than 1300 pieces.
serg_66_rus
Message#12
07.06.16, 06:06
Guru
[online]

Messages 4823
Check in: 25.01.10
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 3/32

* lehasm
In the cap for whom it is written! Until the end even read! Itself a month ago, everything suffered as it is written in a hat!
Do not want to read - manually rewrite the piece!
Read message # 4

Post has been editedserg_66_rus - 07.06.16, 06:08

--------------------
Bootleggers harukey
sergejmikh
Message#13
12.07.16, 08:13
Novice
[online]

Group: Active users
Messages 44
Check in: 22.08.09
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F

Go to Contacts - options - settings - additionally - send several contacts select separately and then send via Bluetooth.
8782lexa
Message#14
06.12.16, 23:59
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 01.12.14
Samsung Galaxy S5 Duos SM-G900FD

Another very simple way to sync Google contacts with memiana. Install the program from the market, register, and set up sync on Nokia, according to the instructions posted on the MeMiN website
Koval)
Message#15
10.12.16, 07:15
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 15.11.13

I don’t think that problems should arise, if you look into them, then you can solve not such problems. I had a situation where I needed to figure out how to transfer contacts from android to android. I tried to do this operation using a spear method, but damn, it does not always work ... So then I found the instructionshttps://pc-helpp.com/210-kak-perenesti-kontakty-s-androida-na-android.htmland then ... not the first time it turned out, although effective. Therefore, it is important to understand that if you do not understand this, then it is better to understand.
serenbkii_ff
Message#16
24.03.17, 07:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 385
Check in: 06.10.15
Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Suddenly, who needs it. Here is a wonderful way.http: //poligon99.blogs…2014/11/blog-post.html

--------------------
Everything that is written above is my point of view and may not coincide with yours or my point of view in the future.
BUSTA_FLEX
Message#17
21.04.17, 21:49
Local
[online]

Messages 166
Check in: 10.12.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro

1. On android we export contacts to storage device
2. Copy the file to the phone’s memory or to a Nokia flash drive.
3. Select the item to copy the contact card and enjoy
dj_slawin
Message#18
21.04.17, 23:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 326
Check in: 01.07.13
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 4/64

Nokia E52
- exported with android contacts in formatContacts.vcf
- usedby thissite
- created folders on the memory card in Nokia - "Your memory card" \ Others \Contacts
- extracted all the files from the archive that he received from the site to the folderContacts
- go to Contacts / Features / Create a copy / From a memory card to your phone.
All is ready!

--------------------
Notebook: Samsung NP530U3B-A04RU | i3-2367M | Chipset: Samsung 530U3BI / 530U4BI / 530U4BH | Intel HD Graphics 3000 | RAM: 8 Gb | Sound adapter: ALC269 | Network adapter: Atheros AR9285
Myf
Message#19
08.05.18, 21:33
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2760
Check in: 09.04.07
Sony Xperia Z3 Dual

Dj_slawin @ 04/21/17, 11:59 PM*
took advantageby thissite
In general, how much time has passed. But I was right now itch to overtake contacts onNokia N8 .
I noticed that for some reason nobody bothers that they offer to voluntarily merge the address book on the Internet.
Even in the absence of an alternative, I would prefer to manually kill 1000 contacts.

--------------------
Honor View 20 , Sony Xperia Z3 Dual (D6633), Z (C6603), Z2 Tablet (SGP511), KD-55X8505C ; Tronsmart Vega S95 Tellos . HTC TouchDiamond2; ASUS P535; Nokia 6230, 3310.
Pushno
Message#20
30.05.18, 15:18
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11
Check in: 26.02.11
Xiaomi Mi 5 Pro

Enotche @ 04.02.15, 19:13*
We have a vcf file exported from Gmail. Open it for editing with the F4 file manager using the F4 key. Download it here. Scrolling through the file you can see "cracks" instead of the Russian language - it means it did not open in its native encoding.

I already at this stage, the Russian letters are normal in FAR'e. If I save it as ANSI, it turns out: firstly, in the file names after vCardSplit, triangles with questions, and secondly, it sees cracks on the phone. If you save in UTF-8, then everything is fine on the computer, but there are already other cracks on the phone. While not found the right combination.

2 pagesV  1 2 > » 

mobile version    Now: 03/16/19, 00:26