Weight, g: 190
Hardware
Processor: A20 Dual core Cortex A7
RAM: 1 GB
Flash Memory: 4 GB
Video: Mali 400 MP2
Software
Operating system: Android 4.2
ARM architecture. Installing APK files from SD card and Google Play. Multilingual GUI. Multitasking. Support Google browser, Flash10 and HTML5.
Supported Middleware: Using StbEmulator application (emulates JS API for job MAG200 / MAG250) supported Stalker, Netup, SmartLabs, Netris.
External interfaces
Optical audio output S / PDIF
HDMI 1.4-yield
Composite + stereo A / V output
Ethernet 100 Mbps
USB 2.0
Built-in Wi-Fi 2.4GHz b / g / n 150Mb
microSD slot)
Interestingly implemented Wi-Fi, is the usual USB Dongle Aura HD and the USB connector is hidden blunt body
I propose a discussion of the consoles. At the moment I have it on hand. Interested in the possibility of obtaining access ROOT
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 29.01.18, 10:02
Reason for editing: Topic name

Rep: (846)
t3v @ 27.05.2016, 10:41*
full-hd movies FS.TO

C that I personally have some questions.
Sometimes it goes well, sometimes it is impossible to watch.
I can not say what the reason. FullHD on FS.to have a different
bitrates, and here I do not know the prefix does not pull
or still Inet ..... Or maybe that is not directly from the site to receive,
and through LazyMedia. And I did not understand.

Rep: (72)
* Bezrazniti,
Using fs tvbox 4 years, maybe more, no problem.

Rep: (0)
I do not understand why seom miracle MAG 260 does not start YouTube?

Rep: (23)
* bagamel "Do not Run" - the concept is very abstract. Fortuneteller on vacation, so if you can not add some specifics? The problem with installing or running?

Rep: (23)
Ex.ua Smart TV
I recommend to all Ukrainian users of this device.

Hello.
There mag260 a10 console with firmware 1.4 (understand that the latter) android 4.0.4
also has the app "ex.ua lyubС–e filmС–" - UTB new version of their application ex.ua site, the old no longer works and removed pleymarketa
the problem is this: install the application nevomozhno presumably because the required version of the android 4.1 or vС–she (vС–daetsya syntax checking error) for him
1 have someone else there opС–t update / firmware mag260 to a new android?
2 may be possible to install the application on android 4.0.4 bypass check or other tricks?
3 that slС–shno about fs.to? his work could bС– recoup some problems.

p.s. I understand that the subject had died a year ago, but it is a pity to throw the working attachment into the furnace, such tembolee many more continue to operate normally just now without EX and FS are not interesting. if anyone has opС–t upgrade android share for such devices.

Post has been editeda.o.panchenko - 22.11.16, 16:35

I put on ex.ua* Pokemonama,
no problem. But still damp programm.
Upgrade did not play. But rutiroval KingRoot and took all the "boosters" and "cleaners" after that.
yet puthttps: //play.google.co...allakore.swapper&hl=ru
with a swap to stick class 10 x600 and console surprised by his speed.
To control her usehttps: //www.aliexpress...Remote/1871144579.html- fairy tale !

1 I tried to install bС– ex.ua something but can not find such at * Pokemonama, please poke .. (the one that fasting vС–she no longer works)
True Online ex.ua hangs a message that the service will stop operating in two weeks, is now even don `t know how the installation of its relevance. Nada seek alternativС– can have any ideas?

2 For etogoswap-wheeler-dealerrequired Android 4.2 or later, and memory is no problem. You probably have more novС–y android (and other equipment).

3 As for the remote, I think that more than nice and easy native only "2.4GHz Fly Air Gyro Sensing Mouse" for anyTV set-top boxes well, esle to shpilok konechto convenient joystick.

thank.

P.S. Come to choose the firmware that vС–vodu more novС–m android to the piece of iron MAG260 A10 nepoluchilos due aparatnС–h features, because you can put them on the cross and recommend people Activities to disposal.

Post has been editeda.o.panchenko - 23.11.16, 02:40

Yes, me and A20 Android 4.2.2 does not seem to remember is not to look.
Before you write off the scrap, risk stick on it from the firmware MAG260 A20.
If you slip, then Andrew and a little refreshment ....
In an extreme case, it will return home, burning with a stick.
And in general, I love the things written off - they can experiment and gain experience!

Attached files

Attached fileex_ua_tv.apk(2.78 MB)

Post has been editedBezrazniti - 23.11.16, 11:37

Rep: (2)
yesterday received Route through KingRootKingroot

RAMMSTEIN @ 01.01.17, 02:24*
Ruth got through KingRoot

I would advise throughAttached fileNewKingrootV4.9.6_C151_B309_en_release_2016_08_18_105203.apk(12.94 MB)

He lightened. And I use a couple of months. No problem.
Demolished all the cleaners, optimizers. It is perfectly all it does.

Rep: (9)
Hello! Guys, you have managed to drive firmware to version a20 a10? Today tried it, swear by free space and in any not intended

Rep: (1030)
M
The topic is closed. Due to lack of interest

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/11/19, 12:06