> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

124 pagesV  « < 122 123 124 »  

> Jiayu S3 - Discussion | Smartphone, 5.5 "
Fainten
Message#1
29.01.14, 12:17
The night is short, the goal is far
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 2083
Check in: 09.10.11
Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950F / DS

DiscussionJiayu S3
PictureJiaYu S3
Advanced Description | Basic Description | Discussion | Purchase | Accessories | Firmware (OS 4.4.x) | Firmware (OS 5.x.x) | Firmware (OS 6.x.x) | Firmware (OS 7.x.x) | Owners Club | Marriage
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Black colour
Processor: MT6752 1700 MHz
Wi-Fi + BT: MediaTek MT6630
Video accelerator: Mali-T760 MP2
Memory: 2 / 3GB RAM + 16GB ROM
Sound chip: Yamaha YDA165
Screen: 5.5 "IPS LG capacitive, resolution 1920 × 1080 FHD PPI 440, Multi-touch (10 touches),protective glassAsahi Glass Dragontrail
Camera: Rear 13MP (Sony imx214 (Truly assembly) with a resolution of 4864x2736) Aperture value: F2.0 (9878R-A1-E TRULY-T 1431) Autofocus is there, Dual flash
Front 5MP (Samsung with a resolution of 3072x1728) Aperture: F2.4, with a viewing angle of 84.33 °
Network: EDGE, GPRS HSDPA, HSDPA +, HSPA +, HSUPA, TD-HSDPA, TD-HSUPA, UMTS / WCDMA
GSM 850/900/1800/1900, UMTS | WCDMA 800/850/900/1900/2000/2100 & TD-SCDMA: A / F, FDD-LTE: 800/1800/2600, TDD-LTE: 1900/2300 / 2500/2600, 2 micro SIM cards, but1 radio module
GPS: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
Sensors: Gyroscope, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Digital compass, Hall sensor
Memory cards: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC. Support 64GB and 128GB memory cards
Connectors: microUSB, 3.5mm jack
Battery: Two types of batteries: lithium-ion (Li-ion) and lithium-polymer (Li-pol) with a capacity of 3000-3100 mAh
Buttons: touch buttons
Other: NFC, FM Radio,MHL is not supported
Operating system: Android 4.4
Dimensions: 152 x 75.5 x 9.37mm (weight 158g)

Micro HDMI connector on the devicenot!
The possibility of shooting video in 4K at the devicenot!
Ability to shoot video in 1080p and 60 fps at the devicenot!
Ability to shoot video at 720p and 120 fps at the devicenot!

Characteristics ondevdb

Device photos

Reviews and Reviews

Tests and examples

Important
1. You can enter the engineering menu by dialing the code * # * # 5429873 # * # * or installing the applicationMediatek Engineer Mode - Shortcut
2. Thin "hair" vertical stripes on the screen every 5 mm - touch sensor.
3. In many standard firmwares there is no normal calendar, only Chinese. We put the Google Calendar.
4. About differentcharging. Why you shouldn't use frog type memory. Charging currents up to 1A through a modifiedusb wire
5. About jumps of indications of capacity of the battery (dips in a battery charge)in detailhere
6. How to connect to the Internet through a computer | How to distribute wifi from phone to PC via USB | Windows drivers
7. About frequencies|Why is there no 4g icon?
8. Battery Capacity Test| Correctlithium ion handling
9. How to find out which battery is installed in the phone(see questions and answers section)
10. Why the phone is not charging
11. If you, when working with GPS, throws on the map, disable wifi | Ordo this way
12. Instructions for removing an advertising trojan throughTWRP
13. Solving problems with friezes and non-working markethere

Useful

Service
The dimensions of the speaker - 12x6 mmhere is a photo
Speaker replacementmore | Nokia 6500 speakerWhen buying, we pay attention not to the "Nokia 6500", but strictly to the size!
Button block | Aliexpress
Screen and touchscreen onAliexpress
Touch Screen AssemblyAliexpress | Screen replacement video
Usb phone unit (bottom connector)Aliexpress
Example of replacing the touchscreen and screen assembly

WHY MY POST REMOVED?
The answer to your question is in the FAQ or the topic header, which you did not bother to read.
Your post has no relation to the topic (object) of the discussion.
Your post does not carry any meaning or is: spam, flood, insult, hidden or obvious obscenities, inciting holivar / conflict, etc., which contradictsForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
Your post is a duplicate of your previous post, which contradictsForum Rulessavagemessiahzine.com
Your post is the answer to the post of a user who did not bother to read the FAQ / topic header before asking a question
Your posts are correspondence with a specific user. For this there is a QMS
Your post contains referral links or links to third-party resources.
Your post was deleted by mistake (and this sometimes happens)
If you think that your post has been deleted unfairly, then write about this in the QMS to the curator of the topic or the moderator of the section.

Update caps
Added to important 13 point Solving problems with friezes and non-working market

August
Added a link to the firmware (OS 7.x.x)

April
In the "characteristics" added a couple of points about video recording and the hdmi connector
Changed the message about the "viruses" in the firmware
* Cleaned the subject

March
Added a link to the group in the telegraph

June
Added under spoiler "Important" 10 point
Voting archive, 2 post in topic
New vote on the work of GPS
Added under spoiler "Important" 11 item
Corrected 5 point "Important"
Added vote # 3
Updated 11 point "Important"
Added to the "service" links for the purchase of the screen and touchscreen
Updated questions and answers

July
Added an item "important" to 8, correct handling of a lithium-ion battery
Added 12 point "important" how to remove the virus through trwp
Added to the "useful", the option of correcting the volume buttons
Updated questions and answers
Added to the "service" usb phone unit
Added links to photos of phone disassemblies in "device photos"
Added to the point of purchase dynamics appeal to its size
Changed in the characteristics of sd card support up to 128GB
Updated the link to F.A.Q

August
Added a link to the owners club / marriage
In the characteristics indicated sound chip
Added to the "Service" link to the example of replacing the touchscreen
Added to the "Service" link to the screen and touchscreen assembly

September
Added to a useful video with the replacement of the screen

The main advice is the rule section

�. ������, ��� � ������ ����� ������������ ��������/�������/������� � ���������, ������� ����� ���� ������ � ���������� ����� �� �� ��������� ���������������� ������? download

ABOUT. Oh, to our great regret, all of the above comrades went to TNT and TV3. And we, like you, will also hope for their early return to the ranks of the users of our forum ...
In the meantime, please: if you want an adequate answer to your question, then formulate it accordingly. For example, a description of the problem + actions that led to it (flashing, changing system resources, oh, unintentionally deleted + oh, I don’t remember what) ...

Attention! In the standard firmware from the factory (android 4.4) bookmarks were found (VIRUSES)! Read more1|2|3

Specify your firmware version when asking questions!

Topics Curator: John_66

Post has been editedJohn_66 - 19.07.18, 09:16
Reason for editing: Firmware (OS 7.x.x)
Alexandriy
Message#2462
01.02.19, 18:43
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 10.03.11

Hello, can anyone come across a similar and knows how to fix it. I bought my daughter a philips bt 7900 column, but I wanted to indulge myself and could not connect it to s3 with a blue tooth. Or rather, the connection passes, it writes it is connected, but there is no sound, just as the microphone does not work (you can talk from the speaker). At the same time, the column works great with all the devices that I found at home, even with the ancient zte v9 (2010 Guards) and jiayu f1. I tried to install other bluetooth applications, deleted data and cache from standard bluetooth programs, did file replacements in the etc folder (there is an instruction in the header) all to no avail. Maybe you need to press in the engineering menu. Below photos and screenshots
screenshots and photos
Attached Image
column characteristics
Attached Image
my s3 firmware
Attached Image
bluetooth address

At the same time, other bluetooth devices with my s3 work with a bang, these are headphones, just a headset, a radio tape recorder in a car (also Philips), friends worked with a standard radio tape recorder Kia Sorrento (but only calls), a fitness bracelet, in a store with sony speakers and jbl also worked. In general, never had problems connecting to anything.
Already do not know what to do. Can that will advise.

Post has been editedAlexandriy - 01.02.19, 18:53
dampirby
Message#2463
02.02.19, 02:31
Banned
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1144
Check in: 28.12.12
Jiayu S3 Advanced

* Alexandriyoh I'm afraid for a long time you wait for an answer :)

Do mnu blyupup and head unit on blyupup not recognize each other after restarting the phone. And here you need some kind of super-duper work algorithms: D

--------------------
Jiayu s3, ROM MadOS stable 12 Android 7.1.2
Xiaomi Black Shark 8/128
[Vapers Clubsavagemessiahzine.com]
Bop4yN
Message#2464
06.02.19, 11:21
Local
[online]

Messages 301
Check in: 15.04.11
Jiayu S3 Advanced

* Alexandriy,
You'd better show what profiles are included on the device. In the list of connected devices, go to your column. There should be a list of profiles used.

--------------------
Jiayu S3S madOS 8.1
+ LG P500 + Jiayu G4S + Huawei P8 Lite (2017) with wife
+ Pipo M3 Android 4.2 CM
trashspam
Message#2465
09.02.19, 15:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 172
Check in: 09.04.12
Jiayu S3 Advanced

* Alexandriy,
I had almost as well. Everything worked fine, only bluetooth had problems connecting at one moment and I couldn’t get over this garbage. I even took the phone apart, I thought, maybe some contact and somewhere went away. As a result, no shamanism helped me, but everything worked after reflashing!

--------------------
4 personal digital assistant
Delsys
Message#2466
14.03.19, 19:35
User
[offline]

Messages 83
Check in: 27.08.08
Oneplus 6T 8/128

Tell me plz, VoLTE on our device managed to start?
ag2k
Message#2467
18.03.19, 09:14
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 27.10.08

Good day.
Need help with NFC (Google Pay).
For a couple of years, I paid perfectly with the phone, but the other day I renamed the device in the list of devices in my Google account. I was surprised when I saw Xiaomi there and without hesitation renamed Jiayu S3. After a couple of days, I noticed that the phone could no longer pay in stores (can't pay in stores), and after another couple of days it came to the conclusion that this was due to renaming. It seems he was registered as Xiaomi Mi6, but I'm not sure anymore.
(There is a Magisk on the phone, but it never stopped the gugpey)
Firmware 11 AICP 6th android

Just rename back to the list of devices on Mi6?
--- edited:
Everything is very strange (for me):
In the list of devices in Play MAKER JiaYu MODEL JY-G3S (and in the buildprop as well)
In the list of devices in Google Akka: the same device has a Device model: Xiaomi Mi6

I renamed the device back in the settings of Play, try to reinstall Pey

Post has been editedag2k - 18.03.19, 10:14
Reason for editing: New information
Delsys
Message#2468
18.03.19, 10:32
User
[offline]

Messages 83
Check in: 27.08.08
Oneplus 6T 8/128

* ag2k
I don’t use payment on a cheater, but according to reports in other branches there is a massive problem due to the fact that HP has been updated. Need a new magic. Renaming probably nothing to do with.

Post has been editedDelsys - 18.03.19, 10:33
[Yustas.NeO]
Message#2469
06.04.19, 11:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 172
Check in: 23.04.07

Is there a wireless charging receiver for our device that connects inside so as not to occupy the USB port?

--------------------
Jiayu S3(Pure AOSP 4.4.4)Teclast P98 3G(Android 4.4.2)iPhone 4(iOS 7.1.2)Samsung GT-I9003scLCD (Android 2.2.1)Glofiish X500 +(WM6 032 0544)Qtek 8310(WM5 2.5.323.3)
Xamelions
Message#2470
06.04.19, 11:31
狮子 , 老鹰 , 蟒蛇 , 不 不 懒得 吗 吗?
[offline]

Messages 1007
Check in: 26.02.12
Jiayu S3 Advanced

* [Yustas.NeO],
there are accessories for this, they are suitable for any device. They are placed behind the cover or cover, and the end is stuck into the microusb device.
Suchhttps: //www.aliexpress....3-9842-444eb5830234-28
[Yustas.NeO] @ 04/06/19, 15:03*
so as not to occupy the USB port?

And I did not see. There is no such.

Post has been editedXamelions - 06.04.19, 11:32

--------------------
reshetinoleg
Message#2471
14.04.19, 18:33
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Check in: 31.12.09
PiPO Max-M6 Pro 3G

There is a problem with the phone. In the evening he was charging and I decided to watch the time. The phone did not wake up after a double tap on the screen and after I tried the button with the on / off button the same. In general, it stopped responding. I decided to forcibly overload it by holding the on / off button for 20 seconds). In short brick. I pulled out the battery, turned on the booty appeared and still does not charge. The firmware was AICP 11. Shamanil, shamanil, began to charge. Charged up to 100%, I decided to reflash to stock 4.4.4. It was done successfully, again a booty and even a setup wizard appeared at the first start and everything again either hangs or starts to reboot in a circle before the boot image is turned off. With the firmware, I replaced the stock recovery on 3.2.1 When I try to enter, the recovery appears, as if from a drain, unpretentious, with three lines and nothing. What to do?
taktotul
Message#2472
14.04.19, 18:37
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 18.11.18

Phone problem

very similar to problems with iron, more precisely in the service center will say

--------------------
i can see you
Xamelions
Message#2473
14.04.19, 19:09
[offline]

Messages 1007
Jiayu S3 Advanced

When you try to enter, rekoveri appears, as if from a drain, unpretentious, with three lines and nothing.

And in recovery, everything works, in the sense it hangs only when the system is booted? You can download TWRP for verification.
Artifacts were any in terms of the image?
Did the bootanimation hang too?

Well, for clarity, it hangs up - is this exactly the stop of the image on the screen, or do you have an endless repetition of butanimation?

Posted 04/04/2019, 19:12:

I just had not so long ago that way.
Jiayu S3 Owners Club (Post Xamelions # 83881776)
Jiayu S3 Owners Club (Post Xamelions # 83919347)

--------------------
reshetinoleg
Message#2474
14.04.19, 20:06
User
[offline]

Messages 63
Check in: 31.12.09
PiPO Max-M6 Pro 3G

And in recovery, everything works, in the sense it hangs only when the system is booted?
P
Only appears, you can choose the rocker and everything, then - no way. Basically, it is not the stage of the boot that hangs. It turns off, hangs, after pulling out the battery again comes to the annimation, again the charge, that is, that is not, then the inscription appears in the lower left corner
Xamelions
Message#2475
14.04.19, 20:39
[offline]

Messages 1007
Jiayu S3 Advanced

* reshetinoleg
Everything I had, and fastboot, and hang. The problem is clearly not software, but physical. You can, if you understand - try to fix it, or carry it in the SC. I will not say that my decision will help you, but you can try, it will not be worse.

In general, the battery may be naughty. You can try to hold it longer in the boot selection menu (where Recovery, system, fastboot). If it does not turn itself off for a long time, then it's not a battery matter.

I just went to TWRP (although not the first time, I think I took it apart and only then it worked out).

--------------------
Jiayu

124 pagesV  « < 122 123 124 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/19/19, 03:54