> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Bravis Fire - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "

Rep: (3)
DiscussionBravis fire
PictureBravis fire
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Smartphone type
Android 4.4 operating system
Body type classic
Control touch buttons
The number of SIM-cards 2
Weight 97 g
Dimensions (ShxVxT) 71.5x139.5x7.6 mm
Screen
Screen type color, touch
Type of touch screen multitouch, capacitive
5 inch diagonal.
Image size 540x960
Calls
Type of polyphonic ringtones
Vibrate is
Multimedia features
Camera 5 million pixels., LED flash
Video recording is
The front camera is, 2 million pixels.
MP3 audio
Connection
GSM standard 900/1800/1900, 3G
Access to the Internet WAP, GPRS, EDGE, HSDPA, HSUPA, HSPA +
Interfaces Wi-Fi 802.11n, Bluetooth, USB
POP / SMTP, HTML protocol support
Memory and processor
MediaTek MT6582, 1300 MHz processor
The number of processor cores 4
8 GB internal memory
RAM size 1 GB
Support for microSD memory cards (TransFlash), up to 32 GB
Additional features SMS text input with a dictionary
MMS is
Nutrition
Battery type Li-Ion
Battery capacity 1450 mAh
Talk time 2 hours
Standby time 120 h
Notebook and organizer
Search by book is
The exchange between the SIM card and internal memory is
Organizer Alarm clock, Calculator

Photo
Attached Image

Useful information
firmware for SP_Flash_Tool
This touchscreen smartphone 5 simultaneous touches, the protective glass of mineral glass (not Gorilla Glass)

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedBedpoud2013 - 21.11.16, 03:29
Reason for editing: firmware for SP_Flash_Tool

Rep: (1048)
M
The topic has been moved to subsection “Other brands�
Since your device is not yet in the databaseDevdb , you can not add it to the description and select in the profile.
You need to fill out an application for adding a device to the database at this address:http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ devdb / phones / new / .

Rep: (0)
He has 2 sim cards

Rep: (67)
Here's who should take away.

2 themes Materialised - Dark / Play
[
Attached Image

Installation procedure for the TWRP recovery:
file named ui.zip move / copy on the way: the internal phone memory / TWRP / theme, reboot into recovery mode, update the topic (I did not have to have) when you install dark theme Do not forget to rename the file.
LINKon the original post.

Post has been editedBrandmauzer - 21.02.15, 14:14

Rep: (1)
Pretty good smartphone, bought the day before yesterday. Large screen, thin. One problem: weak battery.

By the way, he has two SIM cards.

By the way, and how to install it on a custom rekaveri?

And he 2 touchscreen touch. And someone put probyval Ruth?

* _PuN1Sh3r_, Ruth has already cut all that is possible and what is not.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedBrandmauzer - 08.03.15, 22:15

And his puluchit tell.

* _PuN1Sh3r_, I was using Kingo root on Windows 8.1, then put through rekaveri SuperSu recently and all I use.
Only the urge to do a backup before any fraud with the phone, I'm here to make a backup too late and can not get it back to a state of "out of the box" backup has a fully functional, made to katabatic modifying rekaveri the CWM, chegoto there cut, which I do not remember if who really can be you need to share and backup and self rekaveri, and of course I share completely dusted's backup for the TWRP, here at the beauty plus all updates system applications moved to the sYSTEM, instructing a bunch of programs, but all necessary and useful. :-)

Post has been editedBrandmauzer - 08.03.15, 22:32

* Brandmauzer
I have this program at rutirovanii just a phone shuts down and restarts, and nothing happens.

* Brandmauzer
You may need to install drivers which is that I do not know?

* Brandmauzer
Windows 8.1, the Internet is here and there, a built-in antivirus. I read the instructions, just every time you try, there is The process of downloading and displayed the inscription in English "phone is not connected" during this time he just goes out and turned back on. Probyval make a backup, and reset to factory crust, all exactly the same ..

* _PuN1Sh3r_,
Here I put the screens of the process, and the phone reboots, and after the last line, or root, nothing.
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

* Brandmauzer
And yes, I forgot to add, the phone is switched off as he turned off the power and do not normally reboots.

Rep: (17)
Here conceive him to buy, advise people whether to take it, I liked it a pancake shape. 3g he has that m all the contradictions that is no, OTG potderzhuet no one has tested it, just do it well, what impression firmware is planned for him

Post has been editedshurpin555 - 13.03.15, 20:53

Good all the time of the day :-)
I'll try to answer some of the questions that arise in people who want to buy this model, as well as during the operation, if you still have become the proud owner of Bravis Fire.
Use phone about 3 weeks, during which time only positive impressions. Very light, comfortable in the hand, adequate performance (at the time of use has never faced a shortage of RAM, brakes, glitches, etc.), 5 "display leaves an excellent impression from watching movies and games, the camera shoots 5 MPH quite well , and the front 2 MPH allows not to feel discomfort when video calling. the disadvantage of course is worth noting a weak battery and mediocre audio chip.
I never chased figures, but the order will lay out some screenshots from the tests, and information about the phone and its stuffing.
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

As can be seen from the 5 screenshots, multitouch really supports only 2 touch, out of 7 as see what sensors are present in the phone, 3g of course present, as well, and GPS, but OTG about in the settings there is nothing to check there is no possibility for the lack of cable in the moment.
About the firmware situation is not yet clear, yet even the official version, but all in our hands.
In the near future I will put instructions and required files for those who do not like smart phone "out of the box", namely how to make a backup, get root, install a custom rekaveri etc.

Post has been editedBrandmauzer - 15.03.15, 02:49

Let's start with perhaps the most important thing.
Everything that you do - you do at your own peril and risk! The authors of the instructions, users and the site administration are not responsible for your actions!
Before starting to carry out any action - read the instructions from the beginning to the end.
These instructions are intended mostly for the people for the first time faced with the reinsertion of smart phones, etc., so I will try as much detail explains.
All steps were carried out under WINDOWS 8.1 x64, but all other systems must also work fine.
Step 1:phone preparation
- go to settings tabsecurity and put a tick on unknown sources
Attached Image

- then go to the tabAbout phone - and hit 7 times on Build number
Attached Image

- return to the setting and go toFor developers and put a tick on USB debugging in the future when you connect your phone to your PC you will need to confirm the debug screen of your smartphone
Attached Image
Attached Image

Step 2:computer training
- Downloading the programMTK Droid Toolsand it is desirable to get acquainted with the functionalHERE
- Downloading the programSP Flash Tooland by analogy wishing to delve into the process of readingHERE Unpack the downloaded software such as the path of a disk with: / ANDROID
Attached Image

- Download and installADB drivers What is ADB and what it eats, you can check out HERE
- When you connect your phone to the PC, it automatically installs the USB driver to simplify the work with the device this is usually no problem, if you still, for some reason, the driver is not established can try to put them manuallyMTK Android USB Driver
- In addition to the usb drivers must be installed spetseficheskieVCOM drivers for Firmware
BE CAREFUL!If you are using Windows 8 - 8.1 to disable driver signature verification, very often forgetting about it is people come to a standstill :-)
Disable signature verification
Disabling signature verification on win8 is done like this:
Win + I ->Change computer settings ->Are common ->Special download options ->Reload now.
When you turn off, click Diagnose ->Extra options ->Boot Parameters ->Reboot.
After the menu appears, select "Disable mandatory driver signature verification".
Next is installing drivers according to the instructions.
Disabling signature verification on win8.1 is done like this:
Win + I ->Options ->Change computer settings ->Upgrade and Repair ->Recovery ->Reload now.
When you turn off, click Diagnose ->Extra options ->Boot Parameters ->Reboot.
After the menu appears, press F7 and wait for the computer to restart.
Next is installing drivers according to the instructions.

- Downloading the programKingo Android Root and install on your PC.
Step 3:Creating a Scatter file, ROOT and Backup IMEI
- so proceed to create Scatter file that we need to continue. Provided that the drivers are installed correctly, run the programMTK Droid Tools and connect included your phone to the PC and see that on the left side to load the data from the phone. push the button The block map - Create a scatter file better not to change the name. If you are too lazy to do it, or are there other reasons you can use this Attached fileMT6582_Android_scatter.rar(1017 bytes)
unpacked in the same folder C: \ ANDROID
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

- Start Kingo ROOT and connect your phone with the included USB debugging mode on and set a checkmark on the "Unknown sources" .Kingo ROOT starts to swing drivers and install them automatically. After installing the driver appears ROOT button, click on it. Wait for putting Ruth and restart the phone itself. Pleased rue obtained.
RISK at / after getting root
- After receiving the root, the source data may be lost in ROM (i.e., possible erasure of data in the phone’s internal memory). Therefore, we strongly recommend that you backup your contacts, SMS, call history, etc. before receiving ROOT-a and / or UNROOT-a.
- Upon receipt of a ROOT, the phone warranty is void. You should carefully examine whether you need root privileges at all.
- When you receive a root-and there is little chance to erase data from a flash drive. We recommend that you make a backup of all data from the stick before receiving the root-a.Dlya bekapirovanie contacts there are many ways:
1. Plain paper notebook :)
2. Export contacts to gmail + sync
3. Export contacts to USB flash drive
4. Export contacts to SIM

For SMS backup:
1. SMS Backup & Restore
2. SMS Backup +
3. Titanium Backup

Attached Image
Attached Image

- I do not know that the Chinese namutili with MTK processors, but I do know that when you format a smartphone - it also FACTORY RESET, you are likely to lose 99.9% of the IMEI, not forever of course, but do not work when both SIM cards to become uncomfortable. To be ready for such a need to pre-create a backup of this IMEI, for this purpose in the same program, press the button and get ROOT temporary root shell. Then click the buttonIMEI \ NVRAM - Backup IMEI everything is ready for recovery at any time.
Step 4:installation of a custom recovery
- Extract the fileAttached filerecovery.rar(6.07 MB)
and along with thisAttached fileboot.rar(5.4 MB)
On the path: \ ANDROID, where there lies our scatter. This modifying using the MTK Droid Tools native kernel and rekaveri.
- Run the programSP Flash Tool I'm not going to paint the process of creating a full backup firmware is detailed within the theme of the program, and go to the DOWNLOAD tab.
- specify the path to our Scatter symbol, nucleus and rekaveri
- click the buttonDownload but only after that connect Off phone to a PC, if the download did not go there and charging animation advise reseated the battery, and remember if you do not forget to put the driver VCOM
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Step 5:dopilivat Root and put a backup if needed
- DownloadingTHIS and we put in the root of your phone's memory card, hold the volume up key and turn \ restart smart, come download type selection menu, select the button VOL + recovery button VOL- and confirm, further install zip from sdcard ->choose zip from sdcard ->select the desired file, confirm, after the installation reboot system and eventually have a fully working, Ruth does not require an update binaries.
Well, just in case I spread CWM backup, virtually untouched by anyone interested unpack in root of the memory card, go to the recovery->backup and restore->restor confirm rejoice.
Tyts

Post has been editedBrandmauzer - 15.03.15, 21:08

It is certainly bought it myself, but not a bad aparata, Brandmauzer thanks for the information about bodies

MTK Droid Tools can not download at the end of the download writes error

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/07/20, 21:26