LG G2 - Cyanogenmod 12 Firmware

Rep: (1304)
LG G2 - Cyanogenmod 12 Firmware
PictureD800 / D801 / D802 / D803 / D805 / F320S / F320K / F320L / LS980 / VS980
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | LG G2 Club пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | Cyanogenmod 11 пїЅ | Cyanogenmod 12 | Cyanogenmod 13 | Cyanogenmod 14 | Cloudy firmware пїЅ | EVA firmware пїЅ | Flyme firmware пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ | Lollipop Ports Firmware пїЅ | Power Consumption LG G2 пїЅ | All about scratching пїЅ | Modification, Patches and Ornaments пїЅ

Drivers
LG drivers and software
Drivers --------------------------------------------------------
Programs

Firmware
Android Lollipop 5.0.2 - 5.1.1
D800(AT & T)
D801(Tmobile)
D802(Int.)
D803(Canada)
LS980(Sprint)
VS980(Verizon)
F320(Korean)
L01f(Japan)

Instructions and FAQ
Preparation for firmware:
  • Instructions for those who have erased everything and do not know how to throw the firmware into the phoneпїЅ
How to flash a smartphone:
  • Installation Instructions Cyanogenmod 12 , AOSP firmware пїЅ
  • Restore backup of stock Lollipop firmware пїЅ
Problems and solutions:
  1. AT: Why does the firmware weigh only ~ 250 mb? Not enough?
    ABOUT: This is the norm.
  2. AT: What is CAF?
    ABOUT: CAF - Code Aurora Forum. The source of the CAF-repository from the company Qualcomm. Using the CAF-assembly, you should always remember that in them we have the latest developments directly from the CAF-repository from Qualcomm in terms of sound, the work of hardware and so on, especially for drivers of blobs proprietary closed-source. The use of this repository requires the developer to the highest caliber. Certain problems are inevitable, because it is both a minus, because these experimental pieces, and with each version of something corrected and improved, or vice versa. A source.
  3. AT: What wipes should I do when installing a fresh version of an existing rum?
    ABOUT: It is enough to make a wipe dalvik cache, cache (optional). Also, do not forget to flash Gapps every time (for some firmware this is not necessary). The order is: firmware->Gapps->Wipe davlik cache / cache->reboot.
  4. AT: I have an F320 and I have problems with WiFi, Bluetooth, etc. What to do?
    ABOUT: AOSP custom 5.0 for the Korean model is not very stable and these problems are not only yours.
  5. AT: Which firmware is better?
    ABOUT: Before writing a similar question, read the last 5-10 pages of the topic and read the polls. Forum users share their impressions about this or that firmware. All available firmware is in the header.
  6. AT: What gapps to put?
    ABOUT: Each firmware has its own recommended gapps. You can find them in the relevant topic on xda. Either use universal caps.
  7. AT: I am the owner of LS980 / VS980 and after the firmware I got a bootlap (cyclic reboot). What to do?
    ABOUT: Read the instructions. You need to flash the modem. ZV8 for LS980 and 12b for VS980. You can download here .
  8. AT: In Skype / Viber / Whatsapp metallic voice and the other person can not hear me. How to solve?
    ABOUT: The bug is present in all candy firmware. You can try this fix - LG G2 - Cyanogenmod 12 / AOSP Firmware (Post HAZE666 # 39102811) . On CAF firmware, Skype and everything else is working properly.
    ABOUT: You need to go to the settings->applications->browser>permissions and enable there button on the memory.
  9. AT: A star appeared in the status bar. How to remove?
    ABOUT: Turn off the important mode in volume control.
  10. AT: How to make a vertical menu of applications in the stock launcher horizontal?
    ABOUT: Long tap on the desktop - three dots - choose the right one.
  11. AT: "No network" on the lock screen.
    ABOUT: It is treated on / off flight mode.
  12. AT: The screen lights up when I take the phone in my hands / after the lock. How to disable?
    ABOUT: Settings - Screen - Vertical Activation - Off.
  13. AT: The screen lights up after locking on 5.1.x
    ABOUT: Bug 5.1.x. Humble and wait or disable KnockOn. Gradually, this problem will be corrected by romodels.
  14. AT: On CAF firmware, there are random reboots
    ABOUT: CAF problems. So half.
  15. AT: Does Knock On?
    ABOUT: On inclusion works. On the default shutdown, you can lock the screen with a double tap either by the status bar or by the "home" button. Or you can install a bunch of Nova Laucnher (or any other launcher with gesture support) + Lock Screen - LG G2 - CyanogenMod Firmware 11/12 and block the screen as on the drain, for free space on the desktop.
  16. AT: What does exclamation mark mean in network signal strength?
    ABOUT: No internet connection.
  17. AT: SystemUpdateService / Google Play Services is eating a charge.
    ABOUT: SUS - So or So GPS - So
  18. AT: What does "Advanced mode" do in CM12?
    ABOUT: Enabling additional settings menu items in the "Phone Information" (adds / removes the "Performance" menu)
  19. AT: The proximity sensor does not work when talking after restoring nandroid backup.
    ABOUT: LG G2 - Cyanogenmod 12 / AOSP Firmware (Post HAZE666 # 38542637)
  20. AT: There is no root in the firmware. How to get?
    ABOUT: Route rights can be hidden in the settings for developers. If there is no such item, then sew SuperSU.
  21. AT: Freedom and LuckyPatcher applications are not installed on AICP, RR and others.
    ABOUT: This is Anti-Piracy Support. Treat So .
  22. AT: Synapse does not see the kernel. Writes "No UCI support detected"
    ABOUT: LG G2 - Cyanogenmod 12 / AOSP Firmware (HEROo Post # 38908906)
  23. AT: My Knock On doesn't work. What to do?
    ABOUT: Flash fix through the recovery. Or So . All methods are described. here .
  24. AT: How do% insert_% question in the stock launcher?
    ABOUT: Most likely, that in any way. Install the latest version of Nova Launcher. It completely imitates Google Start / Trempet and has rich functionality. If you don’t like it, then Google Start / Require + Xposed + GEL Settings.
  25. AT: How to save the placement of icons in the stock launcher when flashing?
    ABOUT: Make a backup of the settings in the titanium. If you need to transfer the stock launcher to another firmware, convert it to the user application in the same TB and backup it.
  26. AT: I can not restore applications through Titanium Backup, tk. the process is frozen. What to do?
    ABOUT: In TB, you need to change the recovery mode: "Menu - Settings - Recovery Mode - Interactive." In this case, you will need to manually restore each application. It is also solved by SuperSU firmware. In this case, everything will be automatically.
  27. AT: When I take the phone out of my pocket when a call comes in, the screen does not light up.
    ABOUT: Disable "Prevent accidental wake-up" in the settings screen.
  28. AT: Auto-rotate does not work.
    ABOUT: It is necessary to flash the modem.
  29. AT: Concerning CDMA / EVDO:
    ABOUT: CDMA / EVDO (rev.0, rev.a, rev.b) / GSM / GPRS / EDGE / WCDMA / HSDPA / HSPU / LTE - LS980 (Sprint), VS980
    GSM / GPRS / EDGE / WCDMA / HSDPA / HSPU / LTE - D800, D801, D802, D803, D804, D805, F320S, F320K, F320L, LS980 (T-Mobile)
    Source SlimLP firmwares come with non-EVDO workers! (SlimLP, LS, PA and others)
  30. AT: Appeared folder "0". What to do?
    ABOUT: Manually move everything from / sdcard / 0 / to / sdcard /.
    Or via the terminal emulator:
    mv / sdcard / 0 / * / sdcard /
  31. AT: Lost access to internal memory. How to return?
    ABOUT: Connect the phone to the PC and use ADB to run these commands:
    adb shell
    su
    restorecon –FR / data / media / 0
    Or via the terminal emulator directly from the phone:
    su
    restorecon –FR / data / media / 0
    Or installthisattachment. Or sewthisthrough the recovery.
  32. AT: How can you sit on this wretched SM ?! Stock is much better! There are no LG chips! Everything works crookedly!
    ABOUT: Compare stock and naked android - stupid. These are two different things. Probably, you just need to quickly restore the backup of the past Roma and forget about this topic :)
    If you have permanent black bars in the corner of the screen after the firmware
    Attention!
    The recent increase in the appearance of permanent stripes on the screen when flashing. Scenario in which this can be avoided, unfortunately, No, and why this is so, too, is unknown. If, however, with the appearance on the LG logo, what should not be there, immediately turn off the phone. If you log in rekaveri no stripes, so it had passed. Otherwise, the road only in SP. You can err, pereproshivaya phone in a cool place, but it is unclear whether it has any sense at all. Also, it is believed that after the firmware is better to turn off the phone and after a few minutes turn than just reboot from rekaveri. More information on XDA . Do not be afraid to sew aosp, this joint can also be seen on the stock. All at your own risk .

miscellanea
Gapps

Kernels

Modems
  • Modems for all versions can be downloaded here orhere . Topic on xda .

Recovery

Modifications, Decorations and Utility
Interface

• Topics for CyanogenMod 12пїЅ
  • Theme DIY - create your own theme for C12 in 5 minutesпїЅ
  • COS 12 App Themer for all CM 12.x firmware - Customization of each application separately with CyanogenOsпїЅ
  • All about Layers / RROпїЅ , Russified Layers Manager 4.2 пїЅ
  • How to change the wallpaper on the lock screenпїЅ or пїЅ
  • How to change the dpi of the navigation buttons if this feature is not provided in the firmwareпїЅ
  • How to swap buttons in nav. the barпїЅ
  • Turning on the rear LED indicatorпїЅ
  • Turn on the front LED indicatorпїЅ
  • How to remove the exclamation mark in the Wi-Fi icon and the signal level in the status bar when the Internet is turned offпїЅ
Multimedia
  • Increase speaker and headphone volume by editing file mixer_paths.xml пїЅ
  • Patch sound for firmware such as AICP and VanirпїЅ
  • Increase the volume of the external speaker and headphones for Blisspop, AICP and RRпїЅ
  • Changing the volume of the speakerпїЅ
  • Working MusicFX and AudioFX for any Android Lollipop firmwareпїЅ
  • True Stereo Mod - the use of conversational dynamicsпїЅ
  • Walkman Z3 by LacosteпїЅ , v.3.1 modV1 пїЅ
  • FM radio SpiritпїЅ
  • Dolby Atmos - improving sound and increasing volumeпїЅ
  • Snapdragon CameraпїЅ
Ports with stock firmware Useful applications
  • CyanDelta Updater - update CyanogenMod firmware without the need to download and flash the update entirely.пїЅ , Cyanogen ROM Downloader - analog with broader functionality пїЅ
  • Enable / Disable Mobile InternetпїЅ
  • XposedпїЅ , Catalog of modules пїЅ , Recommended Xposed modules for AOSP 5.x (Last update13.09) пїЅ
miscellanea
  • Disassembling firmware пїЅ
  • Bootloader Changer - Aroma installer for JB / KK / LP bootloader and bootstacks пїЅ
  • Applications with Cyanogen OS 12 пїЅ

Polls archive
What firmware would you recommend? (February 28 - May 18
Attached Image
What firmware would you recommend? (18.05 - 25.06
Attached Image
What firmware would you recommend? (25.06 - 04.10
Attached Image
Attached Image
Choose the best rum based on 5.1.1 and CAF. 10/4/15 - 12/03/15
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through a buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 06.06.17, 15:47
Reason for editing: notification

Rep: (15)
People, welcome! Maybe someone faced .. not properly consider the battery consumption ... watch '' the battery consumption is unknown '' .. In this case, a third-party program says everything is fine. Tried to clear the cache and cache dalvik - like help ... Made a series of charge-discharge - again got out ... Firmware worth AICP10 (release) from 07/07/2015 ... In six months the first time such a glitch ... maybe someone knows how to overcome? I do not want to alter ... ((It began with that charged by poverbanka Xiaomi Phone Bank 100% original, the original D802 mobile phone, and not too Franc 100%, the battery native .. Prior to that, several times charged jar -. All ok. .. yesterday noticed that the battery somehow quickly began to lose power and the phone is heated, although lying in the pocket .. 20% charge in about 40 minutes the screen (this is in terms of the built-in counter android). But, really, the phone about 5:00 on Sausage 3G - just turned on the Internet with a small number of messages in the VC and Vider ... Later the house noticed this bug to "unknown rate" and that the counter behaves as a whole strange - my software in general almost did not see ... the forum found only one report where a person to clear the cache and cache dalvik ... Maybe someone has an idea Screens "native" and the counter-party:

After a full charge (from the native W \ V) is reduced to 99%:
Attached Image

Next yuzaem little pair of programs to 98% ... in their own counter a "screen" on the side there are all .. By the way, the time parameters "screen" on both counters are the same:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Spend charged to 97% ... in the home screen and a counter Opera .. a third-party indicators are ideal:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Charge spend up to 92%. This, for a moment, about 45 minutes of screen work out. Now note that the counter shows the native:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (370)
* Diplodocus, * Jlocb
K
Offtopic. I delete the messages.

* igorushaFIN,
To begin, I beg. If you do not help, then it is a hardware problem.

Post has been editedslemknot - 21.02.16, 17:22

slemknot Apparently have .. but so far no .. However, the phone is not heated ... and did not seem to discharge faster than usual .. the only thing that I see - not be displayed correctly on your own counter .. The rest of the work questions asked .. Maybe just be a software glitch occurred on the side of the most AICP10 ...

P.S. If someone has another idea - I will be grateful :)

* igorushaFIN,
Try to do a wipe cache and davlik.

Try to do a wipe cache and davlik.

slemknot So I did already twice .. ... and now the battery shows 81% .. In the native counter screen, the android system, Opera, servermedia, Android OS, connection to the network .. While all - nothing more ... Let's see what would happen next .. if discharge is down to zero and then charge (without a wipe that have already done above), then restored ... But if not, then we will consider it as an allusion to the need to try CM13, AICP11 and that one of the other "twin" :-)

PS 73% .... Add vayber, e-mail, standby service Google ... It seems that sterlps kakakya a '' base '' and now she is in the process of use in native counter, and the system is filled gradually getting back to normal ..

Post has been editedigorushaFIN - 21.02.16, 22:23

Rep: (13)
Supply for charging, to wait for a full charge. system / etc / batterystats.bin remove. The body is turned off, charging peretknut, wait a green signal. Without removing from charging On the body.

Rep: (105)
A new bug or a glitch that has come to light.
Nothing is installed or changed, just perhaps to store updated kernel auditor.
Generally while I am riding the subway listening to the music from the program VC, and when I came out into the street I decided to turn on the player PowerAMP.
And then after 20-30 seconds silence. Pick up a turn, plays, put in your pocket 20-30 seconds again silence. Generally seen that phone in a deep sleep mode leaves. Since the beginning of the thought in the player to set the priority, not help, reset the player does not work, I rebooted the phone does not work, froze the Kernel does not work, change the settings did not help him. The main thing in the VC (program) music works. Put another player Stelio, so there is generally the screen went out immediately, and the sound was gone, turn on the sound there.
I do not understand. o.O

* kirill5037,
Somewhere deep sleep enabled. See Kernel auditer - there maybe included.

Post has been editedslemknot - 24.02.16, 21:58

Rep: (7)
Does anyone have a ZIP file shorter records voice is bad and bad noise reduction when the camera is recording, probably only works 1 micro stereo or need, in the header, I did not understand that from where I will be grateful file d802 Cyanogen 5.1.1

Desert95 @ 25.02.2016, 00:39*
Does anyone have a ZIP file shorter records voice is bad and bad noise reduction when the camera is recording, probably only works 1 micro stereo or need, in the header, I did not understand that from where I will be grateful file d802 Cyanogen 5.1.1

On Qian sound worse than the drain and I think this will not solve the problem of Zip.

At the core no katabatic avtoson anywhere. It's a custom kernel is in the hotplug section. Governor here and there is no choice.
I too was looking for when I found out about the dream. I therefore do not understand what it is.
Yes, and I'll write the phone is not changed by 3 months, ie tezhe tezhe setup program. The same scenario yuzaniya. And then bam.

kirill5037 @ 25.02.2016, 12:55*
At the core no katabatic avtoson anywhere. It's a custom kernel is in the hotplug section. Governor here and there is no choice.
I too was looking for when I found out about the dream. I therefore do not understand what it is.
Yes, and I'll write the phone is not changed by 3 months, ie tezhe tezhe setup program. The same scenario yuzaniya. And then bam.

Make a backup and re-flash and check how it will work. And find out what and how.

It's too radical solution. I do not know what the reason, as the kernel and firmware, and software to fig same factors will be.

He understands himself. This process AudioMix that I turned last week when asked then why do I have a Media Server running constantly.
I look like now again will behave Media. And that will stick the two ends, or the eternal zhor or player avtoson. ((

Post has been editedkirill5037 - 25.02.16, 21:49

Rep: (2)
What is the problem? battery temperature constant -30 В° C, even when it is clearly not the case. More phone has become slower charging. The header could not find answers. Sori, if the wrong thread wrote.
Attached Image

Post has been editedslemknot - 25.02.16, 22:57

* evgeSHa1,
Well for starters do wipe cache and davlik cache. Change charging and cable.
If you do not help, then flash the firmware again.

Rep: (3)
Good afternoon, I decided to flash on AISP but encountered some difficulties help to solve them. 1) He went into the subject firmware AISP there in the instruction nothing is written about butstaki, and that the official written instructions respected HAZE666 written that they nuzhny.2 5.1.1 CAF) Link to Bootloader LP 404 is inactive in this AISP instructions. Throw off anyone not difficult to credit the nego.3) Implemented Does this firmware function menu change to transparent without installing extraneous launcher, 13 cm in my opinion it is. 4) Many if it differs from the PP are interested in features with the status bar and the picture in the curtain, whether AISP present the same? Please answer the points, thanks in advance.

* AdmiralBulldog322,
1) and 2)There is butstaki in the CAF and its instructions must be read first of all.
3) If the settings are not found, it means no. Put Nova launcher.

Rep: (3)
slemknot @ 27.02.2016, 09:12*
* AdmiralBulldog322,
1) and 2)There is butstaki in the CAF and its instructions must be read first of all.
3) If the settings are not found, it means no. Put Nova launcher.
I'm sorry, the curator, but you, dear casually read the first paragraph, I asked whether butstaki whether or not, and found I could not because the bootloader -one needed.

AdmiralBulldog322 @ 28.02.2016, 19:22*
I'm sorry, the curator, but you, dear casually read the first paragraph, I asked whether butstaki whether or not, and found I could not because the bootloader -one needed.

I will carefully read and you do not carefully described the problem.
What is worth at this moment the firmware? Significantly affects the response to your question.
If the drain, then put rekaveri? How?
Need more information if you want to get a clear answer.

Rep: (2)
slemknot @ 26.02.2016, 09:34*
* evgeSHa1,
Well for starters do wipe cache and davlik cache.
If you do not help, then flash the firmware again.

Reflash completely wipe all, including and internala. Still the same problem. I sin on Llama core. Other assumptions have not yet, however, and the possibility of reflash again now, no.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 16/06/20, 11:34