> Important!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Honor 6 - Custom Firmware | (cyanogenMod, MIUI, FLYME, etc.)

Rep: (1850)
Honor 6 - Custom firmware
PictureH60-L01, H60-L02, H60-L04, H60-L11, H60-L12, H60-L21, Mulan
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Honor Club 6 пїЅ | Modifications and decorations пїЅ | Emotion UI 3.0 / 2.3 firmware (OS 4.4.2) пїЅ | EMUI 3.1 Firmware пїЅ | Huawei Honor 6 - EMUI 4.0 Firmware (Android 6.0) пїЅ

Cyanogenmod
Drivers and Utilities
HiSuite - utility for synchronization, backup and much more from the company Huawei (contains the driver ADB)
Android SDK Tools- a set of utilities for working with the Android platform (contains ADB drivers, as well as utilities for working with logs)
Root explorer- A program to view and edit system files and folders (need Root)
MyPhoneExplorer- One of the best utilities for managing and synchronizing with a PC
Multi tool | Mirror- utility for getting root, changing recovery and unlocking / blocking the bootloader.Attention, for the program to work you need an internet connection!
Instructions
Utility
Installation Instructions!
  1. Download ClockworkMod Recovery for your model
  2. Download CyanogenMod for your model
  3. Download Google Apps
  4. Copy CyanogenMod and Google Apps to your memory card
  5. Fill upClockworkMod (CWM) Recovery via fastboot.
    fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

6. Reboot to CWM
  7. Make a Data wipe / Factory reset (or CM will not boot!)
  8. Sew CyanogenMod
  9. Flash Google Apps zip
  10. Go to "Mounts and storage" and select "Format cache" along with "Format / data and / data / media". Reboot!
  11. Enjoy

If you get an error while flashing the SM archive - then USE THE INSTRUCTIONS ABOVE!
Especially regarding:"Pour ClockworkMod Recovery through fastboot."
ClockworkMod Recovery (CWM) received from other sources - DISABLE !!!

Known Issues
- IR port:does not work
- FM Radio:does not work
- EAP-SIM:does not work
- MHL:does not work
- USSD requests:does not work (work is underway to fix the problem)
- Audio transmission via Bluetooth [speakers, headsets]:does not work
- The second sim -does not work !

Before firmware 20150406:
- data transfer does not work! (L02)
- You cannot make calls from the second SIM card. You can take it.Developer Comment
CyanogenMod CM11
Stream build CM11: H60-L02: cm11-20150822-Unofficial || H60-L04: cm11-20150822-Unofficial || Changelog || Always the latest version on the forum xda || Version Archive
Version for L02 - for all revisions except L01 and L04. For users L01 (starting with version 20150401) and L04 - firmware is separate!
Firmware based on CM11
LIQUIDSMOOTH
LiquidSmooth Streaming Build: H60-L02: LS-KK-v3.2-2015-04-04-h60_l02 || H60-L04: LS-KK-v3.2-2015-04-04-h60_l04 || Always the latest version on the forum xda ||
Version for L02 - for all revisions except L04. For users of L04 - firmware is separate!
Pac-man
Stream build Pac-Man ROM: H60-L02: pac_h60_l02_KK.RELEASE.dev_20150309-235235 || H60-L04: pac_h60_l04_KK.RELEASE.dev_20150310-185506 || Always the latest version on the forum xda ||
Version for L02 - for all revisions except L04. For users of L04 - firmware is separate!
FIUI Rom
Stream build FIUI: FIUI_for_hwH60_beta_2.12.0 || Always fresh version on the forum
Version for all models, although assembled on the core for L02.
MoKeeOS Rom
MoKee Streaming Build: MK44.4-H60-20150309-HISTORY || Always fresh version on the forum
Ali YunOs Rom
YunOs Stream Build: YunOS-H60-3.0.3 || Always fresh version on the forum

Huawei Honor 6 - FlymeOS Firmware (OS 5.1.1)

Drivers and Utilities
Attached fileHiSuite + 4.0.4.300.rar (32.34 MB)
- utility for synchronization, backup and much more from the company Huawei (contains the driver ADB)
Firmware
Instructions
Modernization

Huawei Honor 6 - Firmware MIUI V5, V6, V7
Topics: Topics for MIUI v5 - discussion , Catalog MIUI v5
ATTENTION
MIUI firmware is installed only on EMUI 3.0

Everything that you do - you do at your own peril and risk!
First, carefully examine the cap, especially what is under the spoilers
Then use the topic search by entering "keyword" and clicking "find in this topic"
If after that you still have questions, ask them in the topic, indicating not only the model and firmware of your phone, but also describe your actions that preceded the problem as accurately as possible

Drivers and Utilities

Firmware

Instructions

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Reviews

Tweaks

In case of errors, describe the problem in detail
1) Phone model
2) Current firmware version
3) The firmware version you are trying to install.
4) Recovery
5) What are you doing (actions to start the phone firmware, what we click).
6) What happens (what error or what does not work).
7) If there are problems in the current firmware, then what was installed on this firmware, which applications or changes were integrated into the firmware

Post has been editedbrant34 - 20.02.17, 17:20
Reason for editing: For cyan developers

Rep: (391)
Saw firmware one developer or the whole team? I thought they would be sawing lollipop, and then it smells like a whale. Well, okay, the most important thing is that it works and not only on European models.

Rep: (93)
Saw firmware one developer or the whole team? I thought they would be sawing lollipop, and then it smells like a whale. Well, okay, the most important thing is that it works and not only on European models.

Now one developer is working, with several testers (at the moment, testers are only those with L04) + there are several developers who do not take part in the development of cyan, but help with what they can.
There are no sources for candy. There will be sources, there will be cyan. In the meantime, the kitiket is good :)

Rep: (391)
There are no sources for candy.

Yes, for sure, the memory has disappeared: sveta:
I would go to testers, it doesn’t scare me, because it’s not the first time I’m doing this: rolleyes:

I would go to testers

Your turn will come, but for now you have to wait. At this stage, the dev himself tests everything in order to launch the basic functions.

Guys! This is luck! I managed to run the graphics, this is a victory! Everything else is a matter of time (without graphics, further development did not make sense). Last build 11-20150131. Thanks to all!

-----
And now the modem has started up !! True, so far only one sim (device - L04), but progress on the face :)

Post has been editednecros911 - 01.02.15, 00:01

Rep: (0)
CM11 test build.
http: //forum.xda-devel...t58573404#post58573404

Post has been editedoxalis - 01.02.15, 23:39

Instructions for collecting CyanogenMod for Honor 6 from source.

1. Prepare the working environment and download the CM11 sources. Read the Wiki CM for more details.
2. Add manifest
https: //raw.githubuser...1.0/local_manifest.xml(put in .repo / local_manifests / local_manifest.xml)
3. repo sync -j10
4. To start the assembly run the commands:
. build / envsetup.sh
lunch cm_h60_l02-eng
brunch cm_h60_l02-eng

Supported models: cm_h60_l01-eng, cm_h60_l02-eng, cm_h60_l03-eng, cm_h60_l04-eng, cm_h60_l11-eng, cm_h60_l12-eng

Source: XdaDevelopers

Post has been editednecros911 - 02.02.15, 11:28

Rep: (16)
Who put it? Or are we waiting for a stable version;)

* imdimon
To have a stable version, you need to send reports :) so you need to install and test :) it will be faster)

Rep: (12)
It does not start for me. Hangs on CM animations, and gets very hot. Version 11-20150201-Unofficial. Set according to the instructions, the recovery is correct.

"Format cache" along with "Format / data and / data / media" - helped, it started

Impressions: It works fast. WiFi so far without errors. It shows only one network division, but calls are made well - probably just the wrong visualization. While I like everything, I’ll leave it, perhaps)

Post has been editedpashashik - 02.02.15, 17:34

* pashashik,
What model do you have?

* necros911, model L02. I use only one SIM card, so I can’t say anything about working with two sims. I'll post screenshots later

I can’t take screenshots yet, because MTP does not work yet, and through yusb it does not connect to the computer. The android.process.media error began to jump out when accessing the camera and gallery.

Post has been editedpashashik - 02.02.15, 18:16

Pashashik @ 02.02.2015, 16:06*
While I like everything

I also put it on a test while the flight was normal, there were no problems with the installation, I’m testing further, I’ll check it fully in the operating mode and I will give a report.

The error andtoid.process.media began to constantly come out. This in my opinion happens when accessing the internal memory. So now I can’t take a screenshot or go to the gallery. And applications from the market now do not download due to this error.* serganru, I can’t download Antutu so far, today or tomorrow maybe the developer will fix it, then I’ll test it;)

Rep: (162)
Guys! Well, you are just like children!
Gave the same link, go see what is written there:
KNOWN ISSUES
- GPS: broken
- FMRadio: broken
- NFC (L12): broken
- IR: broken
- MTP: broken
- Process "media" dies sometimes
- Video recording is broken
- Wifi spams "p2p-dev-wlan0: Failed to initiate AP scan"
- Bluetooth doesn't pair
- Bluetooth doesn't power off properly
- Some sounds aren't getting played
- LTE signal strength shows always 0

Serganru @ 02.02.2015, 17:43*
And how many cyanmod is gaining in some antitude test

42,000 parrots

Rep: (16)
There is no second SIM card, the camera is working, the gallery is working, Wi-Fi is working, GPS - I don’t understand .... I’ll figure it out - unsubscribe.
The error about media was at the very beginning, when installing SM, until it appears

Imdimon @ 02.02.2015, 19:31*
Error about media

It appears when connected to a computer, well, respectively, the memory is not visible, the data from the micro SD firmware also does not read

* brant34,
Thank you, considering that this is not a stable release - the numbers are good :)

* imdimon
GPS - does not work, indicated in the header

Necros911 @ 02.02.2015, 19:59*
given that this is not a stable release

So it would be stable, not interested;)
I will help the developer, engaged in memory, I hope to fix it

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/15/19, 09:10