> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Heroes® of Might & Magic® III - HD Edition | [iPad]

Rep: (2988)
Heroes® of Might & Magic® III - HD Edition
Version: 1.2.0
Catalog: Strategies

Last update of the game in the header:29.09.2015

Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
The most popular game of the Heroes® series

Description:
The most popular game in the Heroes® series is now in HD quality!
You will be able to relive the fantastic adventures of Queen Katrina Ironfist. Help her restore peace in her native lands and regain the throne of Erathia again.
- SIGN turn-based strategy in the new incarnation. For the first time on the iPad in HD quality!
- HEROES® LOVED GAME PROCESS - 7 exciting campaigns, 50 scenarios and multiplayer mode.
- RESEARCH distant lands.
- BATTLES AND VICTORIES in great battles!
- Rare artifacts, skills, and spells that WILL MAKE YOUR HERO STRONGER.
- CONSTRUCTION OF MAGNIFICENT CITIES - in the sky or underground.

iTunes Store iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/id882687823

Attached Image

Tongue : Russian etc
Compatibility Required iOS 5.1.1 and iPad 3, iPad mini 2 or higher

Homepage: Mightandmagic

Informal map sets (also compatible without jail)

The topic is open for communication.

M
Varez this game on our forum is prohibited !!!
Hope for your understanding.

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 08.10.16, 21:54
Reason for editing: Editing caps

Rep: (1442)
* Dyuss,
Wow, school days, I started playing with heroes 2 on the old p-I 60 MHz / 8mb ram / 2mb svga / 800mb HDD)) I managed to play 3 with 16 mb of RAM, but the moves were up to half an hour))

Rep: (513)
HoRRicH @ 10/06/2015, 08:07*
I managed to play in 3 with 16 mb of operative, but the moves were up to half an hour))

Computer clubs - a replacement for a weak PC;)

Dyuss @ 10/06/2015, 06:40*
What a great childhood you had :)

With my older brother, hot screens were constantly cut. That in the third, that in the fourth, in the fifth. In the sixth, unfortunately, they did not play very long. Brother soon moved out ...
Yes ... There is something to remember :)

By the way, I also cut into Sword and Magic. The seventh part has passed. Chic RPG: yes2: But it was precisely in the M&M universe that the heroes came about.

Post has been editedDragy - 06.10.15, 10:16

Rep: (2)
On ipad 2 departures every 5-6 minutes NELP MI.

Rep: (0)
for iPhone would be released)

* polosee36,
Yes, as if the developers indicate in the description that you can play with 3 pads / 5 iPhones

* HoRRicH, so officially it’s impossible to download from iPhone to iPhone, even wrote to support about this or am I mistaken?

Rep: (2)
Get it: C played a childhood game called.

Rep: (785)
In my opinion, it’s inconvenient to play from the phone, it’s too “small scope”: rolleyes:
Unless with 6+
For it is not possible to bring it closer, or is it possible somehow? (screen with iP6)

Attached Image

Rep: (93)
Why are you? Why on an iPhone? The nonsense is complete, too small, it will not be 100%, it’s quite comfortable to play on 1 minicar, and it seems to me that on an ordinary pad it will just come out every 5-10 minutes, often in “heavy battles”, Enrages.

Rep: (1478)
* Dragy,
I started Sword and Magic from the first. And with Ai of Bechtlder. Oh, cool times were.

There is information from Ubisoft when they will cure the game and make friends with iOS 9?

Posted on 10/07/2015, 23:36:

* toxinson
Optimization has been promised for quite some time for older devices. But apparently, this tie is not their priority.

* ssabor1,
Yes, officially nothing. In addition to signing a pirate certificate

Rep: (3)
Did you do something with the controls in the new versions? And then in the first version, I could not get the units to attack the enemy from the cell I needed = (

* Mad Serg,
Well no. All the same, but over time you get used to it and no longer pay attention.

Mad Serg @ 10/08/2015, 16:36*
could not get the units to attack the enemy from the cell I needed

Oh, I have trouble with that too. It’s especially fun when some thread archers instead of a put attack stick melee: D

Has anyone played on the iPhone 6 plus, are they interested in whether it is small and playable? Then 6 is very small.

* ssabor1,
Finely. Highly. The most comfortable on the iPAd

Hello. Can anyone tell me what exactly was updated in the game on March 24 and August 27, 2015? And then the updates came to 1.7 gigabytes, but in the game there was nothing new, or at least I did not see the updated one.

* linkarna,
Yes, nothing special, extra languages ​​and voiceover and take of the music folder, from 1.1.0 sharing of the document folder was done for cards, for those who do not have a jail.

Posted on 10/13/2015, 16:04:

* linkarna,
If there is a jail I can tell you how to facilitate the installed game up to 890mb

Hehe) I don’t know whether it is possible to write about it, but cheat codes for PC work here too: rolleyes:

Attached Image

* nobodys_light,
Well, why not)) this is not a distribution of the game itself: D and yes they work from the very first versions, but you won’t set records))

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 18:36