> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Heroes® of Might & Magic® III - HD Edition | [iPad]

Rep: (2988)
Heroes® of Might & Magic® III - HD Edition
Version: 1.2.0
Catalog: Strategies

Last update of the game in the header:29.09.2015

Attached Image
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
The most popular game of the Heroes® series

Description:
The most popular game in the Heroes® series is now in HD quality!
You will be able to relive the fantastic adventures of Queen Katrina Ironfist. Help her restore peace in her native lands and regain the throne of Erathia again.
- SIGN turn-based strategy in the new incarnation. For the first time on the iPad in HD quality!
- HEROES® LOVED GAME PROCESS - 7 exciting campaigns, 50 scenarios and multiplayer mode.
- RESEARCH distant lands.
- BATTLES AND VICTORIES in great battles!
- Rare artifacts, skills, and spells that WILL MAKE YOUR HERO STRONGER.
- CONSTRUCTION OF MAGNIFICENT CITIES - in the sky or underground.

iTunes Store iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/id882687823

Attached Image

Tongue : Russian etc
Compatibility Required iOS 5.1.1 and iPad 3, iPad mini 2 or higher

Homepage: Mightandmagic

Informal map sets (also compatible without jail)

The topic is open for communication.

M
Varez this game on our forum is prohibited !!!
Hope for your understanding.

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 08.10.16, 21:54
Reason for editing: Editing caps

Rep: (1478)
M
In this topic, ONLY a discussion of the games of the Heroes series. Laying out the hacked version of the tool is STRICTLY prohibited. Violating this rule immediately go to the RO for 10 days. The game is great and worth the purchase.

Post has been editedDyuss - 29.09.15, 20:10

Rep: (52)
The topic is open for communication.

Well, if so, then I will throw packs of cards:

1. Original scenarios of the breath of death and the blade of Armageddon

All maps are optimized for the official HD reissue, the feature with the introduction of individual cards is supported by the gamenatively so there should be no problems.

The second pack contained a huge number of duplicate cards, he personally deleted them manually, but could overlook something, so don’t blame me: thank_you:

Hyde:
Devices without Jail connect the device, go to iTunes-device-applications, find in the list
Attached Image
Throw cards into the window on the right and synchronize. You can also through ifunbox / itools
Using iFunBox, transfer the folder 1-100 (no more, otherwise a single game will crash) of the cards in the game folder located in * // var / mobile / Containers / Bundle / Application / ***** / Heroes III HD.app / data / maps / ru on your device.
* for iOS 5/6/7, the file path will be // var / mobile / Applications / Heroes III HD / Heroes III HD.app/data/maps/en

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 02.05.17, 20:55
Reason for editing: Path for iOS 7

* Cemtery
And instructions on how to throw them on iPAd.

* Dyuss,
Added! The instruction, like the pack of custom cards, was taken from the most famous tracker, so all thanks go there)

Now everyone is waiting for the update, on iOS 9, the language has dropped to English and all the cards have disappeared. Yubisoft, I believe, is actively working on solving problems.
You can stir up the tournament with users on the game.

Rep: (1443)
* Cemtery
By the way, about 2 packs, now I'll give an archive with discarded duplicates, with another version I have eliminated))

* Dyuss,
Yes, their latest update, to be honest, is terrible, they managed to leave music duplicates in mp3 which the game still doesn’t chew on iOS, and I’m not talking about duplicates, don’t put a weight on anything and fix the bug with the catapult Skirts tried: D
I eventually released about 600mb in ipa, leaving only Russian

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 29.09.15, 22:18

* Graciello,
The point is that the game is varese, and it can and should be discussed. I think you know perfectly well where to download

Posted on 09/29/2015 22:22:

Graciello @ 09/29/2015, 10:11*
Website with pirated games

as long as the copyright holders do not mind we have games, if they complain we remove. So the questions are not for us, but by and large to Roskomnadzor

Posted 09/29/2015 22:25:

* Cemtery
catch sorted setshttps://yadi.sk/d/r2_lbqSZjQfWP

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 29.09.15, 22:24

* Cemtery
I threw myself cards from ab and dx, all 111 and the menu does not crash and cards in Russian. Thank you

Posted on 09/29/2015 22:30:

* Graciello,
The developers of the game turned to the administration of our site with a request to consider the game a varese. They are entitled by copyright law.
Further demagogy can be stopped

HoRRicH @ 09/29/2015, 23:25*

Replaced the link in the post, merci!

Posted 09/29/2015 10:50 PM:

* Graciello,
Forum - a place for demagogy, drag o.O

If you, dear user, prefer to make a site in the registry to them. E. Mizulina for one single game, the majority will not agree with you.

Rep: (1248)
M
* Graciello,
This is your last verbal warning for trying to trolling the administration and discussing its decisions. The following will be written and for a long time, in this thread or any other forum thread.

Post has been editedPicnik - 29.09.15, 23:00

* Cemtery
By the way, I corrected the path in the 7th axis in your post. How quickly we forget what the structure was :) with this 8 axis is no longer a cake.

By the way, no one found a utility in the network for parsing .pak game files? It would be possible to try to add the addons to the game by resuming the graphics even if not HD :)

* HoRRicH,
It would be great.

Have you read reviews for new Heroes 7 in Steam? This is a failure! 99% negative!
Played a little now, just treshak rare.

Rep: (513)
* Dyuss,
He did not even doubt: D After the fifth, nothing good will come of it.
Only my Steam shows 48% positive feedback.

Post has been editedDragy - 30.09.15, 01:42

* Dragy,
Is it including betta?
The last completely negative.

Dyuss @ 09/30/2015, 09:01*
Is it including betta?

Yes, but there is no way 99% negative.
Dyuss @ 09/30/2015 08:20*
Played a little now, just treshak rare.

How is the soundtrack doing? Composers are the same, by the way. Paul Romero and Rob King.

How quickly we forget what structure was :)

I have iphone 4 on the seven. Do not forget with me: D

Post has been editedDragy - 30.09.15, 10:39

Rep: (0)
Can I somehow run heroes 3 on iPhone 6 plus ???

Can I somehow run heroes 3 on iPhone 6 plus ???

People with jailbreak launched ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/16/19, 08:37