> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Radiation Island | [IPhone] [iPad] survival simulator from the authors of Battle Supremacy and Sky

Rep: (513)
Radiation Island
Version: 1.0.7
Catalog: adventure
Last update of the game in the header:26.08.2017

screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
iPad screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
JUICY SCREENSHOTS
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Screenshots from various devices

Short description:
Radiation Island - an adventure game where you have to survive on the island

Description:
You took part in the Philadelphia experiment, and you were thrown into another parallel reality. Explore a new and dangerous world, reveal all its secrets. Look for objects to survive, and solve the mystery of the island to return home.

Travel the vast beautiful mountains and plains. Aim at the dense forests inhabited by wolves, bears and pumas. Explore complete zombies abandoned villages and military bases, where you will find many useful tools and weapons, as well as a clue to the secret of this world. You can even go for a swim - however, you will have to dodge crocodile teeth.

Hunt animals, fish and collect fruits, so as not to die of starvation. Collect resources and create weapons, tools and the simplest vehicles. Look for hidden treasures, equipment and firearms to survive in this world full of dangers. Beware of radiation, anomalies, severe weather and bloodthirsty zombies.

Features:
  • Dynamic change of time of day will allow you to plunge into the atmosphere of horror and cold reigning in the darkness of the night.
  • Survive and complete the game to gain access to the multiplayer mode: fight with other players for resources in a small arena.
  • The game is optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, as well as for the new A8 processors. These devices allowed us to add more details to the game world, improve visual effects and achieve unprecedented performance!
  • The application uses Metal technology, which allows you to achieve incredible graphics quality on devices based on A7 and A8 processors.
  • GAME CENTER, AirPlay and iCloud support
  • Supports MFi controllers for iOS.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Video gameplay in Russian.
Efficient Crystal Assembly Method
Basic Information for Newbies Useful tips
Preservation with full passage + with the open second island

Languages:Russian English, Spanish, Italian, Korean, German, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, French, Japanese
Developer: ATYPICAL GAMES LLC
Compatibility: Is required iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Homepage: http://www.atypicalgames.com/
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/radiation-island/id923760656

Download:
Attached fileRadiation_Island_1.0.7.ipa.part1.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileRadiation_Island_1.0.7.ipa.part2.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileRadiation_Island_1.0.7.ipa.part3.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileRadiation_Island_1.0.7.ipa.part4.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileRadiation_Island_1.0.7.ipa.part5.rar(127.93 MB)
Attached fileRadiation_Island_1.0.7.ipa.part6.rar(91.3 MB)
Archive:
Story:
What's New in Version 1.0.7
minor updates

Post has been editedmaxipon - 26.08.17, 22:07
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (7)
It’s a very large and beautiful game world, sometimes empty. On the mini 1 it’s playable, the graphics are not the same as on the screenshots that they got here, but still it pleases the eye, a large drawing range, the map scale is felt. Version 1.0, I hope that the game will continue to be evolve and optimize for weaker devices.

Rep: (304)
night fell - a kind of fire cloud appeared. Under it lie some crystals. periodically came into it, took crystals. What kind of cloud? doesn’t seem to burn and does nothing at all. Or is it like a stalker type of anomaly?

Or is it like a stalker type of anomaly?

To the campaign. If I am not mistaken, the crystal is one of the elements of the electric clock.

Dragy @ 01/30/2015, 5:00 p.m.*
I have all these graphon effects on the second minicar. And bloom, and dynamic lighting, and shadows :)

Lied (I apologize: [
The shadows are static, but there is still a bloom: D
The dynamic rays from the sun mesmerized. How is such a feature called correctly?
Screenshots from iPad mini 2 View full size image!
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Has anyone found a firearm? I already have two guns, but I can’t find cartridges, it’s difficult to do it myself.

Rep: (473)
* Dragy,
How is such a feature called correctly?

light shafts

Rep: (5)
Good game, good graphics, open world, big map) in general I liked the game) I just didn’t understand why things disappear which are in the left column after exiting the game (screenshots from 5c
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (43)
* Gucci mane
Are there shadows from the trees ??

Rep: (5)
* Maxvit5, no shadows)

Rep: (0)
Posted on 1/30/2015, 17:59:

Has anyone found a firearm? I already have two guns, but I can’t find cartridges, it’s difficult to do it myself.

ammunition is not a problem, scored ores - melted and done, I run with a revolver and a gun

Post has been editedlemast - 30.01.15, 17:59

Rep: (1)
The toy is good (you can say the same Rust only on mobile platforms), but still management is not so hot for me. I launched it on 4S, so in the graphic plan the game is certainly not juice.
It’s much more convenient to play like that on the keyboard + mouse
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (419)
night fell - a kind of fire cloud appeared. Under it lie some crystals. periodically came into it, took crystals. What kind of cloud? doesn’t seem to burn and does nothing at all. Or is it like a stalker type of anomaly?

Hello experienced)))

The game did not insert something. Management is still on ice.

Rep: (137)
There were a lot of good releases yesterday, but this game really hooked! I would buy for 5.99, and not for 2.99)
I cleaned the first island
Collected 80 crystals, found all the weapons
And met the giant O_o

All firearms in the game:
A spear
Slingshot
Boomerang
Bow
Crossbow
Old gun
Revolver
Gun
Machine gun

The best melee weapon is a factory ax. He also serves as a pickaxe.
In the first couple of the game I advise you to make a pack of 17 boomerangs. Although not of great power, they are endless. The best firearm is a gun and a machine gun. There is not much difference, I go with both
The hang glider crashed after my first flight, it was a shame. It’s better to spend your skin pumping your backpack, and nothing more (140 leathers to the last level)

I invite everyone to multiplayer! : yes2: Game Center - DiverseFunk

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (28)
Can someone upload a version from PP25?

Rep: (69)
* iNIKEL, about ice - already fixed.

Rep: (2553)
Updating ...

What's new in version 1.0.1
Player control improved
iPhone4 crash has been resolved.

original text ...)))

Attached fileRadiation_Island_1.0.1.ipa.part1.rar(125 MB)
Attached fileRadiation_Island_1.0.1.ipa.part2.rar(125 MB)
Attached fileRadiation_Island_1.0.1.ipa.part3.rar(125 MB)
Attached fileRadiation_Island_1.0.1.ipa.part4.rar(125 MB)
Attached fileRadiation_Island_1.0.1.ipa.part5.rar(125 MB)
Attached fileRadiation_Island_1.0.1.ipa.part6.rar(85.18 MB)

Post has been editedmaxipon - 30.01.15, 21:59

Rep: (-10)
Guys, here are some screenshots from Radiation Island from my iPad 2 (Ios 7.0.4) How do you like them?

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (304)
* Dragy,
In simple terms, these are god rays.
I also liked it) and I also liked that the sky is moving, the stars are “flying” beautifully, and there are shadows on the earth from the clouds.
* iNIKEL,
Hi Hi!)
I haven’t played much yet, but on the whole it’s quite interesting to explore this island.

Post has been edited21st_Ghost - 31.01.15, 02:23

INIKEL @ 01/31/2015, 02:24*
The game did not insert something.

What, not even a bit: mellow:?
How do you like them?

Norm I think it’s a miracle that the second iPad is still supported. And are there any brakes?
iPhone4 crash has been resolved.

It works on the iPhone 4. Amazing ...
I also liked that the sky is moving, the stars are “flying” beautifully, and there are shadows on the earth from the clouds.

I have not seen anything like this in any game specifically made for iOS. Do not forget about sunsets and sunrises :) It's a pity they are short (
quite interesting to explore this island.

To explore the island, you need a barrel and a couple of hundred rounds of ammunition: D Otherwise, Japanese zombies stuff you with their katanas)

Rep: (91)
Who launched on the iPhone 4? Playable?

Who launched on the iPhone 4? Playable?

You can play, but will you enjoy this game ...
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedDragy - 31.01.15, 14:07

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/09/19, 06:03