> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered | [IPhone], [iPad] Reissue of the cult game in 2005

Rep: (118)
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered
Version: 1.0.2
Catalog: Quests

Last update of the game in the header:29.01.2015

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered

Description:
Guilt is a terrible feeling ...

Originally released in 2005, Fahrenheit (known as Indigo Prophecy in North America) was a breakthrough in interactive storytelling, creating their own unique genre, balancing between the worlds of movies and games. This reissue contains updated graphics, optimized user interface for the touch screen, as well as full support for gamepads.

The plot of Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered tells the story of a hero named Lucas Kane, who one winter evening witnesses a murder, which he himself committed. He does not remember anything, but he knows for sure that he did not want to kill anyone. But the bloody corpse lying in front of him and the knife in his hand only intensifies the panic ... Pull yourself together, Lucas, do not go crazy! Time to figure it out.

Key features:

• Interactive drama - an intuitive control scheme and spectacular screen separation complement the mysterious atmosphere of the game.
• Big Replayability - With branched dialogue and several endings, each passing game gives a new result.
• Multiple characters - As you progress through, take control of four different characters, where each covers the story from a new perspective.
• Fully voiced dialogues - Each line from the extensive script is voiced by professional actors in English, French, German and Spanish *.
• Cinematic sound - the music for the game is written by Angelo Badalamenti, known for his great work with director David Lynch.

* Voice in languages ​​other than English require additional downloads.

Main innovations:

• High-quality graphics - Almost all structures in the game have been recreated in HD for mobile devices and PCs.
• Easy touch control - the intuitive control scheme more immerses the player in what is happening on the screen.
• Widescreen Support - wide screen enhances the cinematic quality of the game and offers players a better view.
• Controller Support - Support for hardware controllers MFi on iOS
• Live Graphical Comparison - Players can switch between the updated and original visuals with a single click.

••• Note: This game is compatible with the iPad 2, iPad mini, iPhone 5 and above. Game will not run on earlier devices! •••
It goes toiPhone 4S, iPod Touch 5.
The original version of the game, as well as with Russian subtitles, hold about 3.1 GB of free space. Version of the same with the Russian voice acting and text about 4.5 GB.

Download version 1.0.2: Attached Image
For devices without Ceyla 1.0: Attached Image

Fahrenheit in Russian 1.0.2

Torrent 1.0.1 (rus + eng)

Archive

Attached Image Attached Image

Post has been editedCOLT45 - 28.05.15, 07:35
Reason for editing: 1.0.2

Rep: (29)
Is there a Russian?

Rep: (90)
wildmaxchild @ 29.01.2015, 12:59*
Is there a Russian?

No, wait craftsmen

Rep: (2)
not

Rep: (912)
KOLT45 @ 01/29/2015, 12:58*
Ipa say thank you for the SW. triperus

Something I do not understand - what 'thank you' to say?

uh ... have not posted the same;)

* wildmaxchild Russian language is unfortunately not. We must wait rukastogo guy to crack tightened. There is a transfer of a resume for another three foreign languages, I think will be some of them replaced by Russian track.

Posted on 29/01/2015, 13:02:

* ** novichok2008 **, it cracked and shared link.

and where the link

about. appeared

Post has been editedwoofeer - 29.01.15, 13:05

Rep: (912)
* COLT45,
You've read it before creating threadsAnnouncement: Rules section and information for relizyor. Read everything! ?
Two violations at once when creating a topic:
1. Missing description in Russian
2. No ipa

* ** novichok2008 **, everything will be now. Patience, my friend. ipa added a translation into Russian will soon do.

Rep: (108)
* COLT45, votknesh do it from the Internet transfer files? XD. Well, good luck, if everything is so simple and easy ... But that's the version and edition of the games are different for each region. But apparently there serzannaya version of America, rather than the one that came out in Russia

Rep: (56)
* once_one, removed sex scenes and changed the name, and that makes all the difference.

Rep: (1)
Passed the first location, super toy! : Happy:
When there is a translation? :)

Rep: (307)
people like the game? and even threaten that the installation will require 6 gigs - I can not afford it.

* once_one, I know this is the uncensored version. We have such and out of Akella. So that the voice acting can be to try to stick.

Posted on 29/01/2015, 13:46:

* 21st_Ghost installed game takes 3.13 GB

Rep: (10)
Waiting repak and Rusik: sveta:

* COLT45, voice acting in the furnace. A subs needed. That's the question

* once_one, I poyuzat game briefly, for about 10 minutes, but could not see where to include subs o.O So about voice acting and writing.

Post has been editedCOLT45 - 29.01.15, 13:54

* COLT45, my friend, you're friends with the English?

Rep: (29)
Well, wait for Russian subs)

* triperus, I too do not understand. But Saba lie in the net freely. Dear, it is possible to merge ya.disk version? I MEGA for unknown reasons, the second hour I can not download. 99 visnyak catches

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/06/20, 06:25