> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

King of Thieves | [IPhone], [iPad] game from the creators Am Nyama

Rep: (566)
King of thieves
version: 2.6
Catalog: Casual games

Last update of the game in the header:27.01.2015

Attached Image
screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Game genre, platformer, tower defense, MMO and strategy.

Description:
King of Thieves is a huge pot in which such game genres as platformer, tower defense, MMO and strategy have been cooking and roasting for two years. The output will turn out to be a multiplayer game in which we will raid other people's treasuries, with the aim of plundering them, as well as think over the defense of our own.
Video
iTunes Store: https://itunes.apple.com/en/app/king-of-thieves/id952715194?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D4
Club players in King of Thieves

Post has been editedtriperus - 08.10.15, 09:00

Rep: (60)
Developers Wkra oborzeli has once again pick up the key to open it all the empty castles ..
It is necessary that it would be possible to complain about! Some dungeons impossible to pass

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedAlexNovaRus - 19.04.15, 20:06

Rep: (0)
AlexNovaRus @ 19.04.2015, 21:05*
Developers Wkra oborzeli has once again pick up the key to open it all the empty castles ..
It is necessary that it would be possible to complain about! Some dungeons impossible to pass

I completely agree! Sometimes nothing can be done, once the trap kills or more to pass!
Need a button ...

And yet, despite all the shortcomings I'm hooked on this game (((
The problem was solved with the keys and pumping up to 20 res 22 jokes per hour,
protection caps made of losses bombed a lot less money to collect from attacks, but from the long cooldowns not going anywhere ...

And I was pumped, but anyway! I play often in the game! Enrage some dungeon! And since the game is good! In the last league is not so interesting, it is necessary to pump storage stones by 250 per cell!

Rep: (3)
AlexNovaRus @ 19.04.2015, 20:05*

It is traversed! What's wrong?!

Post has been editedxVIKINGx - 22.04.15, 18:58

xVIKINGx @ 22.04.2015, 17:58*
It is traversed! What's wrong?!

But today was just for 2 consecutive
on the first screenshot 2 guns do not give nothing to do on the second krutilki very fast

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAlexNovaRus - 23.04.15, 19:38

* AlexNovaRus,
It traversed the dungeon.

But today I came across not traveled. I have included a ghost, but he, as seen in the screenshot, just stood motionless in the corner for 30 minutes (the longer I have not had the patience), then I left to smoke and I was disconnected due to inactivity. How do they do it damn it!

Attached images
Attached Image

antonio_19 @ 28.04.2015, 21:43*
* AlexNovaRus,

There kill immediately, they can and are conducted through the bugs, but no rules.
Oh game you need to polish and polish

antonio_19 @ 28.04.2015, 23:43*
* AlexNovaRus,

Unlock the secret passage!

Tell me honestly who has the game podnadoedaet)))?
Where did all went to the cd and stamina in games?

AlexNovaRus @ 02.05.2015, 17:09*
Where did all went to the cd and stamina in games?

While playing, passed in the last dungeon, I do not know what will happen next! I am trying to build a trap! And so enrage the dungeon, where nothing can be done!
I think these bugs through android do! Because I did not get buggy downloaded from cydia

Rep: (310)
AlexNovaRus @ 02.05.2015, 16:09*

Run once a day, I spend 50 master keys (pass the dungeon) and updated the castle. The feeling that it was on top of pleasure and no longer exists.

Rep: (3)
I wonder how such a database do?

Attached images
Attached Image

this is probably old physics

Here you impenetrable dungeons B)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Who knows how to make the bugs?

* JPaul86,
Not walkable say? Oh well )))

Posted 05/22/2015 11:24:

And who could pass as a pancake they do it ???? o.O: o

Posted on 22/05/2015, 11:25:

* makci69,
Recognize tell))))

Attached images
Attached Image

Cheaters are already tired!

Rep: (1)
Often come across are those who would say that?

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 29/02/20, 13:59