> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

3 pagesV  < 1 2 3 > »  

> DNS AirTab MC1011 - Discussion | Tablet 10.1 "
joni007
Message#1
24.01.15, 11:36
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 53
Check in: 21.11.08

DiscussionDNS AirTab MC1011
PictureDNS AirTab MC1011
Discussion
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
DNS model AirTab MC1011
Black colour
Screen
Screen size 10.1 "
Screen resolution 1280x800
The screen cover is
IPS screen technology
Type of touch screen capacitive
Multi-touch screen is
System
Android operating system
RockChip RK3188 processor / chipset
The number of processor cores 4
1600 MHz processor frequency
Mali-400MP4 video processor
The size of RAM 2048 MB
16 GB internal memory
Memory card slot available
Type of micro SD memory card
The maximum size of a memory card is 32 GB
Wireless connection
Wi-Fi support is
Wi-Fi 802.11b / g / n standard
Bluetooth support is
Bluetooth 4.0 version
Wireless Module (Mobile Internet) 3G
Work in cell phone mode
Camera
Rear camera is
The number of rear camera megapixels 5.0
Front camera there
The number of megapixels front camera 2.0
Nutrition
Battery capacity 6000 mAh
Sound
Built-in speaker is
Stereo sound
Built-in microphone is
Functionality
GLONASS navigation system support no
GPS receiver no
Automatic screen orientation is
Accelerometer sensors (G-sensor)
Qwerty virtual keyboard
Connection
USB type micro USB connectors
Mini HDMI video outputs
MHL support is
Audio interfaces audio output / headphone
Connector type mini-jack headphones 3.5 mm
Additional Information
Body material metal, plastic
Warranty card, charger, OTG cable, protective film, instruction manual
Dimensions, weight
Width 171.5 mm
Height is 257 mm
Thickness 10.05 mm
Weight 625 g
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Firmware
Useful

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 19.07.16, 16:54
Reason for editing: Compatible Touch
alexander19900215
Message#22
08.11.15, 07:43
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 17
Check in: 17.10.10
Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100

Who nashol drivers share on it.
Alexey_tlt
Message#23
28.11.15, 11:14
Novice
[offline]

Messages 30
Check in: 01.06.13
DNS S4504

I'll tell you about the problem that has arisen with this device, and how I restored it, maybe someone will help:

What the children did with the tablet, I don’t know, but the consequences were: when the tablet was turned on for 5 seconds, it showed the “DNS” splash screen, then the image disappeared, only the backlight remained on. In this state, the tablet could lie down until the battery is completely discharged. Resetting the tablet through the hole in the back of the tablet also did not help.

The actions "wipe data / factory reset" and "wipe cache partition" did not help, after the restart, when I turned on, the DNS splash screen appeared and a black screen with backlight turned on.

I decided to reflash the tablet as described in this message.DNS AirTab MC1011 - Discussion (Post by Peugeot406max # 42483957)(I found a similar description in several other places).
I downloaded the firmware from the topic header, downloaded the Rockchip Batch Tool v1.7, and unpacked both files.

Turned off the tablet with the "Volume up" button pressed, connected it to the USB of the computer. I waited about three minutes, the computer did not detect any device. I did the same thing again 2-3 times - the result is zero.
I tried similar actions with the "Volume Down" button pressed and then the computer saw a new device, slipped firewood from the / Rockchip Batch Tool / RockusbDriver folder. Firewood was installed normally.

I launched Rockchip Batch Tool v1.7 and, unfortunately, the program did not see the connected tablet. Reconnect the tablet several times, restart the program, it was all in vain. Remembering that in one of the similar descriptions I read that older versions of the program than Rockchip Batch Tool v1.7 would not see any device, tried to find a version of the program that is fresher than v1.7. The only thing that was found was RKBatchTool_v.1.8_RUS, downloaded it fromhttps://cloud.mail.ru/...atchTool_v.1.8_GB.zip(also attached the file to the message).

Unpacked and launched RKBatchTool.exe, the program saw the tablet.
Further actions were performed as written in the instructions for the firmware of the tablet, everything went well.

After the firmware, the tablet successfully booted and is still working.

Attached files

Attached fileRKBatchTool_v.1.8_RUS.zip(333.47 KB)
dunaev.iguana
Message#24
15.12.15, 13:14
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 3
Check in: 15.12.15

I took the touch withhttp://ul-phone.ru/sho...ver-40-rs-m101-tf-440/,when I came checked it seems to work, when everything was replaced the tablet began to hang!
I tried to restore it to the factory ones, it did not help, then I flashed the same thing. Tell me what else you can do! : thank_you:
dunaev.iguana
Message#25
22.12.15, 11:36
a guest
[offline]

Messages 3
Check in: 15.12.15

Maybe you need to change the touchscreen driver? Someone tell me!
F.bl.R
Message#26
07.02.16, 09:37
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 07.02.16

All Internet rummaged, give pliz firewood on this tablet
savagemessiahzine.comwizard
Message#27
15.02.16, 19:53
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 27
Check in: 13.02.06
Neo N003

USB Driver in the Rockchip Batch Tool v1.7 archive (/Rockchip_Batch_Tool_v1.7/RockusbDriver/)
But I still did it with Rockchip Batch Tool v1.8.
andy7944
Message#28
23.03.16, 05:36
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 10.12.13

Guys tell me! I did everything as it was written, but when I clicked the trio in the FW Path field of the Rockchip Batch Tool, the green key is lit, the path to the firmware pointed to where the drivers downloaded, and in the * .img format, it didn’t find anything there! What could be the problem, I came up with Rockchip Batch Tool v.1.8 in the device manager, there are no conflicts, though there is a question mark in front of the driver, but not an exclamation mark, and under the green square the number is 1,2,3, ...... in short the reason is in pointing the way
oleggy
Message#29
08.07.16, 19:50
User
[offline]

Messages 68
Check in: 15.12.06
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 3/32

For this tablet, this program is ideal, installing drivers, recovery, root, etc.
PiPO Max M9 - Firmware

--------------------
The signature should not exceed 300 characters and have no more than 3 lines of text.
serhioboos
Message#30
04.08.16, 20:45
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 30.03.13

On WIN 10 (86 * 64) The driver for the firmware from the tablet itself does not arise. Surely no one can put the driver in the cloud separately ???
serhioboos
Message#31
04.08.16, 21:54
a guest
[offline]

Messages 8
Check in: 30.03.13

Rockchip_Batch_Tool_v1.7 / RockusbDriver also does not stand up ...
genepamop
Message#32
08.08.16, 22:34
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 18.07.14
Explay A400

3 point is not correct, you need to press the "volume down" button, it is located on top here ..
Vitaliy ---- 1987
Message#33
31.08.16, 10:46
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 29.08.16

after flashing the tablet hangs
seserji
Message#34
14.10.16, 14:28
Novice
[offline]

Messages 48
Check in: 11.09.10

Good day. Maybe someone knows whether there are new firmware or modifications, or maybe our tablet has a Chinese twin brother? Very slow tablet with new applications. Tried to reflash on Windows 10 could not! firewood does not rise.
s.nick
Message#35
18.10.16, 13:26
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 17.10.16

Help out the firewood very much! all that is written in the topic for some reason never scandaled ...
nickgood
Message#36
03.11.16, 18:28
Local
[offline]

Messages 236
Check in: 02.06.15
Xiaomi Redmi 6 Pro 4/32

The problem was the same as described above, disconnected the cable, plugged it back, the tablet responds to the power supply (the red diode is on), but there was no way to turn it on ... (it was 20-30 minutes connected to the power supply) what could be the problem?
dima12ak
Message#37
27.12.16, 11:29
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
Check in: 17.12.16

We will need:
1. firmware program
#
Rockchip Batch Tool v1.7

2. the firmware itself
Instructions on firmware
1. Download and unpack Rockchip Batch Tool v1.7
2. Turn off the tablet and get the memory card.
3. Clamp and hold the "volume up" button and connect the tablet to the computer. We do not release the key until the computer finds new hardware.
4. The computer will offer to install drivers for our tablet. Specify the driver manually; it is located in the folder with the newly unpacked Rockchip Batch Tool utility on the path / Rockchip Batch Tool / RockusbDriver
5. Run the Rockchip Batch Tool and see this window:
#
If you did everything correctly, then the square in green should be lit in the bottom of the Connected device (as in the screenshot).

6. Click on the ellipsis in the FW Path field and specify the path to your firmware in * .img format.
7. The path indicated to the firmware, now click on the "Restore" button and wait for the end of the firmware:
#

8. As soon as the firmware process is complete, your device will reboot. Now you can disconnect it from the computer and start using.

I made a request for this instruction from and to everything according to the instructions, and the tablet does not turn on anyway
dima12ak
Message#38
27.12.16, 11:42
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
Check in: 17.12.16

Put firewood on this tablet is very necessary
19fanatt36
Message#39
31.12.16, 22:06
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 12.09.16

Today, this miracle of the Chinese car industry was stitching. Drivers go with the program rbt flasher. The tablet itself on Windows 10 is determined in the Device Manager with an error. So I had to reinstall the OS on windows 7. All at once I saw and flashed. So I left the wines 7.
biznesszona
Message#40
21.02.17, 23:33
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 08.09.15

Good time everyone, members of the forum .. I have such a problem, the Dns MC 1011 tablet, the battery does not charge, and hangs on the screen saver, you disconnect from the power supply of the charge, it seems to be trying to turn on, but the android gives a signal that the battery turns off now, then the image flashes connected usb drive and write disconnect, I can not understand what's wrong. If anyone knows - tell me. Thank. Admin if you wrote is not in the subject, please do not delete.
Boochachos
Message#41
23.02.17, 16:40
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 11.08.13

* biznesszonatry to sew, just now, after a deep discharge, raised the device.
DNS

3 pagesV  < 1 2 3 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19 22:25