> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Shattered Pixel Dungeon | [RPG] from Shattered Pixel
-
How do you rate the program / game?
Fine [ 101 ] ** [78,29%]
Good [ 26 ] ** [20,16%]
Average [ 2 ] ** [1,55%]
poorly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Terribly [ 0 ] ** [0%]
Total votes: 129

Rep: (2382)
Shattered Pixel Dungeon
Version: 0.9.1A.
Genre: RPG

Last update of the game in the header:18.12.2020

Attached Image
Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Game in the genre of roguelike

Description:
Shattered Pixel Dungeon is a roguelike game with pixel graphics and high replayability. Each game is unique, with four character classes randomly generated by levels and opponents, and more than 150 different items to use. The game is quite easy to learn, but has a lot of subtleties. Strategy and tactics are necessary for victory!

This game is based on the source code of the game Pixel Dungeon. It began as a small Pixel Dungeon bug fix project, but has since grown into a completely redesigned version of the original game. Both games are quite different, so there is no need to play one of the versions before trying the other.

ShatteredPD includes:
- High replayability: randomly generated levels, opponents and objects. Everything is new every time!
- 4 character classes: Warrior, Mage, Rogue and Huntress, each with a unique style of play.
- 8 subclasses: successful heroes can improve their skills and become even stronger.
- 5 different regions of the dungeon, each of which is distinguished by its inhabitants, traps and tasks.
- More than 150 different items, including magic wands, rings, weapons and armor.
- 50+ types of opponents, 30 types of traps, and 5 bosses to test you.
- Unique artifacts that grow in strength as they are used.
- Frequent updates with new content about once a month.

Google Play: https: //play.google.co...eredpixeldungeon&hl=en

Russian interface: Yes
System requirements: Android 2.3+

Download:
Version: 0.9.1A. Bugfixes (pda11111)
Version: 0.9.1 Changes in abilities and generation algorithm (PDA11111)
Version: 0.9.0b. Change Gameplay (PDA11111)
Version: 0.8.2d. Added 5 slot (PDA11111)
Version: 0.8.1A. Corrections (PDA1111)

Past versions
Version: 0.8.1 Significant audiovisual improvements (PDA11111)
Version: 0.8.0b. F-Droid (sol4r1s)
Version: 8.0.0b. Bugfixes (pda11111)
Version: 0.8.0 Long-awaited update (PDA11111)
Version: 0.7.5E Various fixes (PDA11111)
Version: 0.7.5A. GP: All architectures, Android 2.3+ (HackDog)

Version: 0.7.4c Bugfixes (pda11111)
Version: 0.7.4b Partial migration to LibGDX (pda11111) - may not work during installation using apk file
Version: 0.7.4a Release fixes. (pda11111)
Version: 0.7.4 Shattered Pixel Dungeon (pda11111)
Version 0.7.4
Shattered Pixel Dungeon (Post pda11111 # 87222393)
Version 0.7.3b Shattered Pixel Dungeon (Post pda11111 # 86024216)
Version 0.7.2: Shattered Pixel Dungeon (Post pda11111 # 83503696)
Version 0.7.1c: Shattered Pixel Dungeon (Post pda11111 # 81249929)
version: 0.6.4 Beta 1.2 Shattered Pixel Dungeon (Post pda11111 # 71678746)
version: 0.6.2Рµ Shattered Pixel Dungeon (Post pda11111 # 67475357)
version: 0.6.2s Shattered Pixel Dungeon (Post pda11111 # 67041329)
version: 0.6.2b Shattered Pixel Dungeon (Post pda11111 # 66945586)
version: 0.6.2a Shattered Pixel Dungeon (Post pda11111 # 66728281)
Version: 0.6.2 Shattered Pixel Dungeon (Post pda11111 # 66360200)
version: 0.6.1b Shattered Pixel Dungeon (Post pda11111 # 64598083)
version: 0.6.1a Attached fileShattered Pixel Dungeon_v0.6.1a.apk (3.67 MB)

version: 0.6.0b Shattered Pixel Dungeon (Post Diman_Colt # 62393498)
version: 0.4.3c Shattered Pixel Dungeon (Post pda11111 # 54938173)
version: 0.2.3e Attached fileShattered.Pixel.Dungeon.v.0.2.3e.b.31.crk.ADS.Removed.apk (2.99 MB)

Beta versions:
Version: 0.8.1-RC-1 RELEASE CANDIDATE (PDA11111)

Post has been editedDreamSpL1nteR - 18.12.20, 04:22
Reason for editing: Update: New version 0.9.1A Bagfixes

Rep: (43)
On the forum I remember long ago I saw this

Rep: (28)
Artifacts are cool here. But the classic is better.

Rep: (24)
The same game was made with a resolution of the original developer ...

Rep: (260)
So it seems like the source code he himself laid out and did not forbid a fashion to do

Rep: (24)
* Photon9,
Yes, recently noticed: lol:

Rep: (33)
Shattered Pixel Dungeon V0.4.3c
Attached Image
File From F-Droid
Attached fileShattered Pixel Dungeon 0.4.3c.apk(2.92 MB)

Changelog
_v0.4.3c: _
_-_ Additional bugfixes

_v0.4.3b: _
_-_ THROWN POTIONS NOW TRIGGER TRAPS AND PLANTS
_-_ Various Bugfixes

_v0.4.3a: _
_-_ Reworked glyph of brimstone
NOW GRANTS SHIELDING INSTEAD OF HEALING
_-_ Reworked Glyph of Stone
NOW REDUCES SPEED IN DOORWAYS
_-_ POWER SAVER LOOKS LESS BLURRY ON SOME DEVICES

_v0.4.3: _
General Improvements:
_-_ Added Rankings and Hall Of Heroes Sync
_-_ Added Power Saver Mode in Settings
_-_ Game Now Supports Small Screen Devices
_-_ IMPROVED VARIETY OF LEVEL VISUALS

Balance Changes:
_-_ FLAIL MAX Damage Increased by ~ 15%
_-_ Wand of Frost Damage Reduction Increased
FROM 5% PER TURN OF CHILL TO 7.5%
_-_ Ring of Furor Speed ​​Bonus Reduced by
~ 15% for slow weapons, ~ 0% for fast weapons
_-_ REDUCED SACRIFICIAL CURSE BLEED BY ~ 33%

_v0.4.2: _
_-_ IMPROVED PERFORMANCE ON MANY DEVICES
_-_ Various Balance Changes

_v0.4.1: _
_-_ Armor Effectiveness Increased
_-_ Evil Eyes reworked

_v0.4.0: _ reWorked Equips, Enchants & Curses

_v0.3.5: _ reWorked Warrior & Subclasses

_v0.3.4: _ Multiple Language Support

_v0.3.3: _ Support for Google Play Games

_v0.3.2: _ Prison Rework & Balance Changes

_v0.3.1: _ TRAPS REWORKED & UI UPGRADES

_v0.3.0: _ Wands & Mage Complekely reworked

_v0.2.4: _ small improvements and tweaks

_v0.2.3: _ Artifact Additions & Improvements

_v0.2.2: _ small improvements and tweaks

_v0.2.1: _ Sewer Improvements

_V0.2.0: _ Added Artifacts, reworked rings

_V0.1.1: _ Added Blandfruit, reworked DEW Vial

_V0.1.0: _ IMPROVEMENTS TO POTIONS / SCROLLS

Rep: (0)
After the slug, almost all foods with levels disappear sharply. The deficit of the rest is clear, but the food?

Rep: (2)
* jubosvoy , are not looking for - something edible is every level

Why other games when there is a Pixel Dungeon in fashion shhattered?! To be honest, this game can be played for a very long time, even after the crescent of the daily spent time in this game, I found new items (for example, the bandage of the thief). And I was tightened again. This, of course, emotions will turn to the fact that I will notice during the game, and that it would be possible to change: the first, this, of course, I want more random and some hopeless situations, because, let's say if at the first levels of the dungeon There is a barricaded passage and immediately, at this level there is a bottle with an unidentified potion, then you can safely throw this bottle into the barricade, as it is the potion of alchemical fire, and so you can constantly predict. The second, I would like that when the GG lights up with a flame, all the scrolls were burned, which is with it without a protective case, because all the scrolls are burning except for the improvement scroll. The third, there is also a question with the revived statues, because if on the same level with the statue, with a scroll of a fierce roar or tick up a signal trap, then not one or two can take away to sound, but even three revived statues, with what if after This is found his locked room, then we will find it, the main, sleeping. It turns out it is unknown, from where the past came running. And lastly: I want the boss to be an order of magnitude stronger, as to pass fully levels from 20 to 24, opening all the rooms and destroying all enemies in them much more difficult than killing the boss. It is much easier to just run these levels, and get immediately on the 25th, to the boss, saving the potion of healing. Maybe I missed something, but this is what could be corrected.
!!!
I will also offer you a rapid passage scheme: Starting the game Do not drink all the potions immediately, save food and reach the ghost, which, depending on the random, lives on 2-4 levels inclusive, after completing his request, be sure to ask him the ghost armor, and if he gives him You armor below the 2nd level of the level of improvement or chain armor 3rd reboot to the game and achieve these armor (even the plate 3rd level dropped). What gives us this? And the fact that we save on the trapping scrolls of improvement. Next, do not wear the received armor immediately, since you do not have enough strength, and in this next stage there will be a search in the armor of the armor available to your strength and increasing the strength with the help of potions (well, or if you find a ring ring), maybe you can find and find Improved even at least one level leather armor, it will help you to hold out until your strength allows you to wear armor given to you by the ghost. Remember, do not use the enhancement scrolls before that time, you can understand which of your scrolls are the enhancement scrolls you can by their number, you will always be more than any other scrolls in your backpack (the most works with the potions of healing). In the process of this, use the scrutiny scrolls only on weapons and rings, you must find something improved (especially from the revived statues), boldly it. Do not forget about the rings, the best of them are rings: damage and evasion, having two of these pumped rings I passed the game without a weapon, with bare hands;) Scrolls of the depression should be spent only on the weapon not lower than the 5th level (it is already desirable Improved), Warm Armor or Rings of damage or evasion (Ring evaded enough to download until the 3rd level). Of course, there are still hundreds of moments, you will not retell everything. Thanks for attention. The developers and the main game and the fashion is honorable and respect. If you make this game with a pair of tens of characters, with 100 levels, dozens of potions, spells, etc. .... In principle, this is the best Roglik on Android, but that would be something ... if there are questions about the game , ask them here.

Post has been editedsomali13 - 16.04.17, 09:02

Modifuccia is excellent, and makes a lot of interesting and useful moments in the game, whatever the original is not bad, but the only thing is better, that the search button is inconvenient, it is better to change its function on the contrary, Ie TAP search, retention info about the object. Well, as for me, it was very vain to remove the autoculations from the bank with dew.

Post has been editedPhoton9 - 08.05.17, 13:27

I can not understand how to play for a magician. The label of the soul is hanging with a small chance, and a couple of blows that you have time to apply Mob, do not have time to restore hunger. So I love to play the magicians, but the combat mage makes you throw out the powerful guns and beat the rod that does not have a lot of things, and the Warlock will have a stably move from hunger (

Rep: (0)
Specify the Russian language in the header, if not difficult.

IRMO @ 05/09/2017, 21:40*
But the combat mage makes throw out powerful guns and beat the rod

I agree that the subclass of the warlock is poorly thought out, but the combat magician is a very dangerous subclass. For example, with an applied staff of disinstrateration to level 10, I passed the last boss absolutely not bothering, even without using healing potions. And in general, the magic sticks and other magic in the shhattered is implemented simply awesome, try to put the fight of the battle magician with the Renaissance Wood and the Appearance of it well, at least until 7-8 levels ... For one shot, just the forest of fabulous plants appears from such a press :)

Post has been editedsomali13 - 27.05.17, 19:25

Rep: (3)
Already 0.6.0b came out, add to the header (and correct the absence of Russian):
Attached fileShatteredPixeldungeon.apk.(3.64 MB)

Rep: (11)
* Diman_Colt,
Visually, this version of Merzee))) and with the balance of something like and there: hunger faster, gear less often and one more, doors generally x / understand how to open-pump half an hour and a stupid. Best the enemy of the good

Yes, it seems that everything is normal, at least how to poke on the door of half an hour and I did not understand. If you find fire to the balance of yes, more precisely, the damage system is implemented - the characteristics of the weapon, the example of having a stick-mahalku with the characteristics of 2-12 damage, + due to pumping the strength of the GG, more than 3 additional points, the climb of some nerve and end up Suppose 20 blows of pieces of 6-8 missp / reflection from what depends on it and did not understand because there is no characteristic that does not affect the promises, and even if you swing the weapon and put the rings of the accuracy, all this is ephemery and does not result in the result, further 6-8 0 damage is applied, and this is despite the fact that 2-12 units of damage clearly indicate in the characteristics of the weapon, Ie in logic should be either at least 2, or not at all the damage / reflection but not 0 damage, and finally the remaining 4-6 units fall Damage from 1 to 20 for example, and where the extra 5 units are not clear again. As a result, after all of the above, having a good armor and a sword, you can die in battle with a rat or a barrel because it's often damn it often, and this Gadda for each blow takes 3-5 points.

Post has been editedPhoton9 - 22.06.17, 00:18

* Photon9,
How-like, just. Especially 2 levels are bugged on the previous version. You know exactly what the door is there - but it is not determined, you go on the other side - opens. In general, the characters are slightly lacking for something. Especially the hunter. Skill at high levels ceases extra. Enable chips. Charm, repulsion, and so on. Although, after 15_20 levels, the enemies are non-contact in the mass.

Rep: (557)
* gadjaxrenova , The hunter is the bottom class IMHO. The only PERS for which was not able to go anything

* atom63,
She passed the hunting guards, but for the sniper in any way. Surprise sniper may miss the boomerang 6 times to a row having even a shooting ring +3 =) still not mastered the magician, but for the warlock, the gladiator and Berserk also walked. 23_24 Levels Apparently need to be stupid to run at speed. Just some classes apparently "raw". And so tightened and more compared to the remix and just the basic version this is better. The thief is the easiest class (both subclass) thanks to the flood. Except the dressing of the thief, unusual things were still going across? Played 26 times, but did not see. To say in truth, the first game on android, except chess, which I leave, despite some criticism and irritation from the parts of the gameplay

Rep: (3)
I used to see another topic about the Shattered Pixel Dungeon, there was somewhere 70-80 pages, now I can not find it, help. I have no glitches?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 25.12.20, 20:55