Official unlock Nokia Lumia operator AT&T | Official unlock Nokia Lumia AT&T: detailed instructions

Rep: (0)
when I requested the unlock status on the att website, the answer was current-
We cannot open this device since it has not been active for at least six months of paid service.
You can send a new request after six months of paid service.

after re-entering the information, it writes this -
Unfortunately, your request for unlocking was refused, because: Your device is currently active at the expense of another AT&T client.
what can this mean ??? all krants? someone else had it? can stupidly wait for letters on soap!

Post has been editedNatusya22 - 19.07.16, 04:11

Rep: (4)
All covered shop?
By the way, does anyone know Cricket can be unlocked somehow?

the shop didn’t hide behind .... the second body normally unlocked! With the first one I established ... apparently a little incorrectly went according to the unlocking instructions - I put a daw that I am a client of the att and entered the SIM card number! but friends from the pendostan say that when you start to unlock it, the body should be cut down without your own SIM card! now don’t know what to do? How to unlock it differently? poke in the link pliz.

Post has been editedNatusya22 - 19.07.16, 18:15

Rep: (3)
* Natusya22, I had something like that. Just sent another request the next day, and it rolled. So try it.

Rep: (4)
code sent after 5 minutes

Rep: (1)
Is this unlock paid?

All covered shop?
By the way, does anyone know Cricket can be unlocked somehow?

So like Criket locks:

http: //www.howardforum...et-Tethering-on-WP-8-1

Hurry up and acquired the Microsoft 640 no annual contract from att. I sent an application for unlock, which was refused. they say we will not send the code not used for more than 6 months. What now? seems to be wasting money
and such a question mb who knows. already ordered somehow the exact same phone but it was safely broken with the help of water. perhaps the radio module survived there. if from that smart (unlocked) rearrange the radio module to this new one will smart work?

Post has been editedkrojendo - 15.07.17, 00:50

Nokia lumia 920 at & t sent the code after 5 minutes. Phone unlocked successfully. Request sent to off.site at & t.

Rep: (12)
Two 640 remained, too lazy at the time to request Andrew. All shop closed, sent with both phones. 6 months active contract and not $ _ & $ t. AT&T certainly didn’t write how to activate their SIM card here and what is the cheapest fare.
The shop is closed

Everything worked perfectly. Service is alive!
A confirmation email arrived after about 5 minutes, and after another 10 an email came with an unlock code.

Rep: (8)
Guys, I need help on the Unlock Lumia 810 T-Mobile. Can anyone help?

Does anyone know if it is possible to unlock the new (not used) Nokia Lumia 830 from AT&T on their official website?

Hello. There is a locked Lumia 635 phone. I can’t unlock it by IMEI, IMEI is not recognized and I don’t know what to do
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19, 08:56