> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Marvel Players Club: Battle of Champions | Talk game, share experience in battles

Rep: (29)
Attached Image

Down-load a game: from the main topic
LIB s / mods from the userVutak
Useful materials

Frequently asked questions. Required to read.
K
  • Questions about when a new version of mod / lib comes out are irrelevant and will be regarded as a flood. KTTS - As soon as So Immediately!
    All relevant information will be published.here.
  • Recommended: read theForum RulesandSection Rules

This topic requires a curator!
Those interested can leave applications in the subject.I want to be curatorhaving previously readRequirements for candidates for curators of the section "Trepalka"and studyingRules and recommendations for the curators of the forumsavagemessiahzine.com, FAQ for curators.

Post has been editednafuk - 08.07.19, 08:52
Reason for editing: Editing header, laid out LIB

Rep: (10)
I wanted to write, but except for the mat, nothing came of it ...

Rep: (19)
the same emotions. Continuous pi ....

Post has been editedCramersaw - 25.03.19, 21:05

Rep: (10)
* Cramersaw Yes kapets just, I wrote already, a positive review ...

Posted on 03/25/2019, 9:29 PM:

There a bunch of fake 5 * go already wound

Rep: (76)
I understand your negativity, please remove the mats)
P.S .: if on the topic of the donor - there are two ways ... How would this be a step towards the beginning of the eradication of multiculturalism. But compensation for 300 sulfur is like a dog-bone. Could and pour 1k. Although: depending on who donated what level of donate.
It’s easier for me: I play recently, don’t donat - there is no gray hair in the current situation)

Post has been editedSaeristavo - 25.03.19, 21:52
Reason for editing: Ed

* 1bucefal1 , they write reviews in the market useless. Donators do not look at them, and this will not stop young tiger lions, who will download and play the game. Everyone thinks - this will not affect me. Just infuriates the attitude of Kabama to the players. To calculate those who really ran into resources simply - a bunch of gifts to different people. But why bother? It's easier for everyone to spit in the mess

Posted on 03/25/2019, 21:54:

* Saeristavo , you're right, went too far with emotions: unsure:

CramerSaw @ 03/25/19, 20:53*
Just infuriates the attitude of Kabama to the players

As they say: he who dines with a woman dances her :)
Their game is their rule. They want - they change ... Mostly they are exported at the expense of a foreign donate. The RU cluster is of little interest to them. Namely, it has the largest number of twins (no proofs, logic of mentality).
-----
Have you read the letter all? There was such an infa in it, a small pin ... The donor will remain available during a temporary gift. This is clear gingerbread.
Will they really begin to calculate during these events: who gave whom to whom how much? And there will be sanctions either on the basis or on the twins themselves ... It is not clear for the time being. But a scenario is possible ...
No, I'm glad that the game is developing. But sometimes Kabam makes an absolute illogical.

Post has been editedSaeristavo - 25.03.19, 22:07
Reason for editing: Ed

Saeristavo @ 03/25/19, 10:02 PM*
No, I'm glad that the game is developing. But sometimes Kabam makes an absolute illogical.
what is the development? Here was my donor. A very useful thing, especially when they started to punish piloting. The ally got into an unpleasant situation when the enemy had 1% of hp, but there was nothing to wake up with. I threw him a river and a couple of heels. Everything, the cell is cleaned. And now Donat will start to steer. It seems to me that this is not development. The team spirit of the game is being destroyed. I don’t argue, order is needed, but it’s not necessary to go through the rink for all the players, but you must selectively punish violators. After all, they could clean the violinists with more, and they could clean the hucksters, since, according to the letter, the fight began with them

Post has been editedCramersaw - 25.03.19, 22:20

CramerSaw @ 03/25/19, 9:19 p.m.*
an ally in an unpleasant situation, when the enemy has 1% of hp, but there is nothing to wake up with. I threw him a river and a couple of heels.

It is a rarity. Basically: everyone was engaged in the transfer of resources from the twin to the base.
Regarding development, the game does not stand still. True: even a lot of imb recently ...
Donut ... Hmm. Always has been and will be.

Rep: (0)
For a long time fixed a refund for donat in google play? I bought a donor a month ago, and now I want to return the money.

They write in Google Play "We received your request for a refund for the content" TONY STARK'S BRIEFCASE (MARVEL Contest of Champions) ". Unfortunately, in accordance with our rules, we can’t refund the funds for your purchase. We apologize for the inconvenience .."

Kabama developers write something? I feel it is useless)

Post has been editedEon_machine - 26.03.19, 05:00

* Eon_machine , before rollback was done almost immediately after the purchase, and then only one, maximum 2 times. And in your situation, I would write in TP. Although it is also useless. After all, the donor was a bonus to sulfur. And you got sulfur.

Rep: (40)
CramerSaw @ 03/26/19, 5:14*
only one, maximum 2 times.
I remember wonderful times when it came out many times from one account)

Lizard123456789 @ 03/26/19, 05:50*
I remember wonderful times when it came out many times from one account)

And now it’s impossible 1 time)

But no money can be returned, hooray)

We returned your payment of $ 29.99 for the content "TONY STARK'S BRIEFCASE (MARVEL Contest of Champions)". The funds will be credited to the account with which you made the purchase. Please note that you may lose access to the specified content.

Rep: (-6)
Hello! The guys installed this MEmu emulator and during use quite often writes that the application is suspended. Even when you play, the game crashes. How can I fix this bug? I would also like to know how this emulator behaves on Windoes-10?

Post has been editedVeter1985 - 26.03.19, 08:34

* Eon_machine , my congratulations: rofl:

And as for disabling the donor, I think this way: be afraid of scammers - turn it off and then never enter it again, even as an event. But it would not be bad to include the help function in the form of resources within the union.
It is clear that these words are nowhere, because there are no these bad people from Kabam or those involved in them. But I can not express myself again I can not: angry:

Post has been editedCramersaw - 26.03.19, 08:34

Rep: (11)
* Eon_machine , In support of writing or, still, through Google returned to play?

Guys, please tell me why the script stopped working? I’m a PC repair master myself, but I don’t have time to understand scripts, especially for some kind of game, my friend asked me to figure it out, he said he could pay up to 1 tr for an sensible consultation. if everything works, if anything, write to VKhttps://vk.com/slowrodriges

* Saeristavo

That is, until everything works, do not twitch?

Posted on 03/27/2019 08:13:

* Shulzzzrulezzz,

Try changing the number of cores or memory, sometimes it helped me

Casper_182 @ 03/27/19, 07:13*
That is, until everything works, do not twitch?

Naturally. Why come up with a wheel - if you already have a bike: D

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 06:29