Droid4X | Powerful android emulator

Rep: (8)
Droid4X
Version: 0.11.0
Attached Image

Features (from the developer’s site)
Performance
We have achieved breakthrough achievements in the android core and graphics rendering, in the same PC hardware configuration, for overall performance than other similar products by more than 50%.
Compatibility
We have perfectly solved the problems in ARM applications that run in x86, Compatibility of applications and games available in more than 99%
Controllability
Droid4x is the first multi-touch supported emulator in the world, on the Droid4x, the gaming experience is more than on the phone.

Demo videos
Additional features
Emulator control via phone or gamepad

Computer requirements
Enabled virtualization.check if your processor supports
2 GB of RAM
IntelВ® VT-x or AMD-V в„ў virtualization processor (possible without virtualization, but less speed)

Emulator Solution

Developer site:http://www.droid4x.com/ http://droid4x.haimawan.com/
Is there Russian language

Download:
Version 0.11.0: Droid4X (Post Enyby # 70664359)
Version 0.10.6 Droid4X (Post Enyby # 63115563)
Past versions

Discussion and comparison of different emulators is conducted inspecial topic

Post has been editedKenas - 18.09.18, 17:31
Reason for editing: 0.11.0

Rep: (158)
On Windows 8.1 x64, even the installation does not go, it hangs stupidly in the processes.

Post has been editedtaxion - 11.02.15, 10:47

Rep: (8)
I can not edit for some reason. Admins please add screenshots

Post has been editedLogend - 11.02.15, 13:09

Rep: (0)
Hello! I have another glitch on the BB just 1GB ARM shoveled several times all the tsuki want 2GB !!!! Maybe someone will tell you what !!!

Rep: (10)
Taxion @ 02/11/2015, 11:47*
even installation does not go

I also thought so on win7 x64 until I looked into the tray. It turned out the installer downloads the program and minimized to tray.

My guys do not play games. maybe connected with this?
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editednuriiix - 11.02.15, 17:26

good day to all
Tell me who in the subject can I run several Droid4X simultaneously on the same computer?
or create multiple profiles and run them one at a time?

Rep: (2801)
Logend @ 02/11/2015, 17:06*
I can not edit for some reason. Admins please add screenshots

Forum FAQsavagemessiahzine.com- Spoiler No. 30. Add screenshots in a separate message in the subject. Yes, and it does not hurt to download the installation files themselves here.

Post has been editedGridzilla - 12.02.15, 05:11

Installed the program. through Google play downloaded and installed the game. I launch and writes to me. You are using an unofficial version of the game, this application may contain malicious code and damage your device! Please delete this version of the game and download the official one from Google Play. and the button go to the Play market.

people, hello, did someone manage to fasten the joystick to the emulator?
tried to share it in the vb settings ... zero reaction
I tried xpadder, too, zero reaction to it (Claudia works, in Windows it works, but the emulator doesn’t care about it
who could connect share your shamanism: D

Rep: (45)
* ideapad27, tried through Tincore Keymapper?
____

Droid4X 0.7.3Offline Installer (Windows)(227 MB)
____

How to set the screen resolution in this emulator, different from the existing presets?

Post has been editedhacker_serov - 01.03.15, 14:37

Rep: (1)
Help please ... after installing update 0.7.3, the iptables and autoproxy combination stopped working, although everything worked on version 0.7.2! who knows how to fix it or who can have an offline installer of version 0.7.2 for mac os ??

Attached Image

reinstall

Rep: (1)
* Nikola_2012,
I tried, and separately iptables and the emulsion itself, did not help (

Rep: (3)
* xxKELbTxx,
Try ProxyDroid instead of AutoProxy

How to watch a video ?? does not show me.

* hacker_serov,
Yes, I tried, zero reaction, the emulator does not see my joy at all.
Someone else Joey tried to connect, how is the situation, everyone has it or am I so dolbyatit?

Post has been editedideapad27 - 16.02.15, 03:40

Rep: (68)
Aleksand33r @ 02.16.2015, 01:06*
How to watch a video ?? does not show me.

I join the question, programs like peers tv and the like (where just a video) do not work, a black screen and sound and that’s all ... (

Hello! and who can answer such a question, installed the droid4x version, tried different 0.7.2 and 0.7.3 and both work for me, but only the first start of the program and after launching the second time asks how much I understand to update the program. I went to the official website, updated, but at startup the story repeated and asked to be updated again ... Then I did it again in another way, I uninstalled the program (Revo Uninstaller) from the computer and again, only one program start works, everything works well! better than BlueStackc and even controlled from a tablet in games (downloaded the ark application for android from the official site) But, how is it worth closing the program and starting again the same result asks to update ... In general, I tried to solve the problem in any way ... In my version, there are only two ways to run.
1. reinstalling the program again every time! ... And the second way to revive the program without reinstalling disconnect the Internet, Everything works fine! ... But, as soon as you turn on the network it immediately asks to update ... Yes, for information (I have an old hardware for current standards, but enough for me :)) I have Windows XP 32b. Ser.Pack 3 Core (TM) 2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz 2.33GHz, 3.00GB RAM Asus HD 7770 2GB video card
Of course, I do not want to reinstall the program every time ...
The second way to start is understandable ... the Internet does not work Play market and everything that is connected where you need a network ...
Do not quite understand the paid program or not? maybe it gets out of here, constantly updating ...
I wonder who advises what and how it works for you? I read everything here on this topic, I saw that I was not the only one to get stuck with this update ...
There was an idea in the program itself to already find and disable where it checks for an update; I did not find anything except at the bottom of the android menu
"about tablet" in the top line there is a "check for update" but there is no checkmark cancel. click check it says you have the latest version ... But it’s worth going to restart ... the result is described above ... (((I apologize for the long scribble, But I wanted to know in more detail the answer which way can help not only me solve the problem. for earlier Thank you .

Rep: (3)
Dimabr78 @ 02.16.2015, 18:07*
asks how much I understand to update the program.

There was something similar. In the installation folder of the program there is DXUpdate.exe, launched it, the program was updated and further works without failures.

Thanks for the option. I tried to go where the program was installed, I found DXupdat, I launched it BUT alas, it doesn’t work ...
writes as I understand it, and so the latest version ...
Screenshots attached and the program itself when it is running.
Are there any other options? The question remained open.
Thank.
Attached fileDroid4x.bmp update screen(322.32 KB)

Attached fileScreen 2.bmp(2.64 MB)

Installed the program. through Google play downloaded and installed the game Iron Desert. I launch and writes to me. You are using an unofficial version of the game, this application may contain malicious code and damage your device! Please delete this version of the game and download the official one from Google Play. and the button go to the Play market. Other games from this developer are going fine.

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 08:38