Droid4X | Powerful android emulator

Rep: (8)
Droid4X
Version: 0.11.0
Attached Image

Features (from the developer’s site)
Performance
We have achieved breakthrough achievements in the android core and graphics rendering, in the same PC hardware configuration, for overall performance than other similar products by more than 50%.
Compatibility
We have perfectly solved the problems in ARM applications that run in x86, Compatibility of applications and games available in more than 99%
Controllability
Droid4x is the first multi-touch supported emulator in the world, on the Droid4x, the gaming experience is more than on the phone.

Demo videos
Additional features
Emulator control via phone or gamepad

Computer requirements
Enabled virtualization.check if your processor supports
2 GB of RAM
IntelВ® VT-x or AMD-V в„ў virtualization processor (possible without virtualization, but less speed)

Emulator Solution

Developer site:http://www.droid4x.com/ http://droid4x.haimawan.com/
Is there Russian language

Download:
Version 0.11.0: Droid4X (Post Enyby # 70664359)
Version 0.10.6 Droid4X (Post Enyby # 63115563)
Past versions

Discussion and comparison of different emulators is conducted inspecial topic

Post has been editedKenas - 18.09.18, 17:31
Reason for editing: 0.11.0

Rep: (150)
Droid4X Official- video on youtube

Well, someone will share impressions, comparisons?

Rep: (17)
It does not install, it says, your processor is not supported, and in the special prog all 3 jackdaws stood, I checked, insulting ((

Rep: (44)
Testil is not enough, but those few games that I checked - work, in antutu 52k)
in games you can control both keyboard and mouse, for shooters it’s the most

Post has been editedxep888 - 25.01.15, 23:30

Rep: (0)
put WoT Blits and awesome nibble - everything flies, and on the tablet Lenovo Yonga Tablet sometimes hang

vylazit type your processor is not supported and the blah blah shorter did not start: hysterics:

Rep: (3988)
developers fix the problem with the market. The ability to add a playmarket account does not work
Here is a screen when trying to select a Google account.
When installing third-party launchers tightly freezes. The superuser does not work.
Problem screen
Attached Image

Posted on 01/31/2015 04:41 AM:

the second. the program is very buggy and often overloads the processor. demolished IMHO slag

Post has been editedCobra111111 - 31.01.15, 05:00

Rep: (37)
As for me - a very good emulator, parrots more than bluestacks.
Built this "miracle of technology" based on virtualbox :)

Rep: (163)
fine! on macbook 2008 works great! unlike blustax. can recommend. set to 1 click.

Rep: (9)
I can not deal with typing in Russian letters ... No one had any problems? When assigning virtual keys, writes Russian letters, in a game or playmarket, either empty or numbers ...

Already as 2 hours installation hangs at 24%. This is normal?

Rep: (6)
I still have only 8%

Rep: (7)
Guys, how to connect a wired controller from xbox360 to make it work in Droid4x?

And how to set up Klava in games?

guys, and the fact that he asks to make changes to the BIOS, is this the norm? I just do not seku in this ... the computer will not break? ))

no breaks, you need to be on virtualization in proca

Well, gentlemen, I will say one thing swing. Works at 100%. This is a better emulsion than BlueStacks. Games just cast. Developed Respect and Respect.

Rep: (266)
problem with a regular keyboard, replaced with Go keyboard
your launcher does not give to put that for nonsense?
Otherwise, a good emulator, really better than a bluesk, only for some reason the download today lasted 40 minutes, can that update?
Early praised, after a reboot stupidly does not start, the process from the task manager immediately disappears, what can be? Yesterday still worked fine

Post has been editedSlava_sssR - 10.02.15, 11:44

Rep: (1)
The tablet on win 8 acer iconia w4 most of the games are launched, from the programs I tried the Navitel works (there is no gps map browsing). In heavy games, it jams at the beginning then normally. In general, the emulsion is what you need if you finish it would even buy :)

Rep: (2801)
Anyone for caps can make screenshots? : rolleyes:

Here is a screen if it is suitable for a hat.
Attached Image

But my problem can explain and help
Attached Image
yesterday I lost the whole evening, and today, almost immediately after launch, it issues this message. Refresh - in the sense of buy? But the site developer did not find where to do it. And I liked the emulator, smart, I have a processor without virtualization support, but it works and doesn’t work like Andy and without glitches like BlueStacks

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/15/19, 8:11 PM