Rep: (1)
DiscussionGigabyte GSmart Akta A4
PictureGigabyte GSmart Akta A4
Description | Discussion пїЅ

Specifications
Specifications Gigabyte GSmart Akta A4
Support for multiple SIM kart2h
Operating sistemaAndroid 4.4.2
ProtsessorVosmiyaderny MediaTek MT6592 (1.4 GHz)
Razmery147 x 73 x 9.6 mm
Weight: 158 g
Form factor monoblock telefonaSensorny
Displey5 "IPS, touch, Capacitive, Multi-Touch
Pixels: 960 x 540 pixels
vyzovaVibrovyzov signals
Polyphonic ringtones
MP3 as a call
Kamera13 MP
Auto focus
LED flash
Video recording
Front camera: 5 megapixel
StandartGSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
UMTS: 2100 MHz
Dimensions kartyMikro SIM-SIM, Mini SIM
PamyatiOperativnaya functions: 1 GB
Built-in 8 GB
microSD memory card slot (up to 32GB)
OrganayzerKalendar
Clock
Alarm clock
Calculator
Management vyzovamiGromkaya Us
Caller ID
Last / Missed / Outgoing
RazvlecheniyaAudio / video player
Social networks
FM radio
Digital compass
G-sensor
Proximity sensor
Light sensor
Working with soobscheniyamiSMS, MMS, E-Mail
InternetGPRS, EDGE, HSPA +
Wireless tehnologiiWi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n
Bluetooth 4.0
GPS / A -GPS
PitanieLity-ion battery, 1800 mAh
kit postavkiSmartfon
Charger
USB cable
Lithium ion battery
Headset
Protective film
Documentation
TsvetBlue

Useful information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedolmusi - 27.11.15, 20:15
Reason for editing: Firmware Manual firmware

Rep: (0)
Incredibly, on alishke finally appearedtouchscreenon this device. Maybe, even, and will work: D

Well ... Works ??

People, who can find it and know where to buy a battery to the phone, or can be of a different but compatible with it? I would be grateful for answers

People who can pull off anything and perezalit on GoogleDrive (https://yadi.sk/d/KIsTiLEdqLoPp)very necessary, but do not pull mogu.toy stitching that then put the body in morgalika. :(

Rep: (61)
* Pavel_p84 , that way - Perezalete ...

sersh1092010 @ 12.12.15, 01:26*
herehttps: //drive.google.c...BLMTQ/view usp = sharing?
Android 5.0 firmware, put through CWM

A pair of patches for this firmware, fix a bug in wifi and buggy rubble Kartika / charging the phone off

even to solve a bug with the USB firmware and the work would be an excellent

and, even immediately after installing the firmware to make the spy priladit from Adupsfota, and TertiaryTracker.apk sending sms

Attached files

Attached filewifi_nvram_error_fix.zip(213.8 KB)
Attached filebootimg.zip(451.02 KB)

Rep: (2)
Flashed through SWM, Android 5.0, there were no problems. Customized. Faster than the Kit-Kat 4.4.2. I advise you: happy:

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedfaboth_dangerous - 27.12.17, 00:51
Reason for editing: Added screenshots

What is the best custom firmware for him at the moment? Who put what? : Mellow:

Official site gsmart no longer available, as far as I understand.
Does anyone have any official firmware update for any version of a microSD?
Or other, that can be applied with a microSD

Only with maps (USB connector only charging)

Post has been editedSiriusBlack - 22.03.18, 12:38

I have official firmware, I had them on Yandex Disk save. herehttps://yadi.sk/d/gWaY0QcV3TeLT4GSmart Akta A4_V1.49.12
https://yadi.sk/d/0t1Ylk2X3TeLi2GSmart Akta A4_V1.69.15
https://yadi.sk/d/QJls6yhP3TeLmuGSmart Akta A4_V1.72.16
To install over the original recovery, it is necessary to unpack before installation.

Firmware for Cherry Mobile Me Vibe, DanOS on Android 6.0 for our phone.
Installation via recovery_Me_Vibe_CWM.img in the message above.
1 Before installation it is necessary to reset the system settings
2 Clear the cache
3. Clear Cache Dalvik
4. Install the firmware
5. Clear Cache Dalvik
You can use :)
Firmware
https: //drive.google.c...FUR00/view usp = sharing?

Post has been editedfaboth_dangerous - 22.03.18, 19:57

There are many different custom firmware from Cherry mobile me vibe x170 that are suitable for our phone at the moment check android 7

The results are not very good, I immediately drove different assembly. Android 5.1, 6.0, 7.1.2, 5.1 is normal. Different collectors various bugs without running the VPN, 3G switch, and is between 5 and 7 versions. But there are several stable versions. With some 6.0 still eats a lot of free RAM 200+ MB. It works even so-so. But when it is less than tupit. The same problem with the version of Android 7. She eats lots of RAM, hanging, bugs, crashes and programs. When she does not have enough RAM for normal operation. Different TASK KILLERy and other programs have not helped. With time still tupilo. Highlight SWAP even did not help :( Well, in principle, some versions can still be 5-6 juzat 7 with difficulty. There you have it!

I put a couple of assemblies, no 5GHz wifi. Prompt assembly supporting 5GHz.

faboth_dangerous @ 29.03.18, 21:09*
The results are not very good, I immediately drove different assembly. Android 5.1, 6.0, 7.1.2, 5.1 is normal. Different collectors various bugs without running the VPN, 3G switch, and is between 5 and 7 versions. But there are several stable versions. With some 6.0 still eats a lot of free RAM 200+ MB. It works even so-so. But when it is less than tupit. The same problem with the version of Android 7. She eats lots of RAM, hanging, bugs, crashes and programs. When she does not have enough RAM for normal operation. Different TASK KILLERy and other programs have not helped. With time still tupilo. Highlight SWAP even did not help Well, in principle, some versions can still be 5-6 juzat 7 with difficulty. Such are the things!

Tell me, have a stable version with a minimum amount of bugs or lack of them, as in the runoff firmware?

There is a stable build, some does not work the VPN, or SIM switch. It says what works and what does not. You need to go to their page FEYSBUK. Clone nashogo phone cherry mobile me vibe x170. They've got their own group. :)

6-7 Android for this phone is a coffin. Through time the phone starts terribly blunt, and fly out of the program because of the lack of RAM. You can bet on it what some MUI, and different versions 4.4-5.1. This is the maximum that can pull this trough.)))

Rep: (2710)
M
Topic is closed due to the lack of user activity.
If you want to add something, etc. pressPictureand specify the purpose in the comment.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 31/05/20, 6:44